It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Alex Jones a CIA Zionist, Vatican Deflectior?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeyondBelowMy opinion is that he is a shrill.Didnt any one wonder how he was nationaly sindicated and had a good runing web site by the age of 24????? Also how do you think he was able to sneek into the grove???

What does have a good running website art 24 have to do with anything?? There plenty of successful twenty somethings and even teenagers that have made fortunes online. Google, Myspace, Facebook Yahoo (yes I know about the InQTel venture capital so who really knows) etc.. even Microsoft is a good one. Forget a site, Bill Gates had already started up microsoft at 24.

From watching the footage of him going into Bohemian Grove I think he just walked rate in and had the right answers when people asked, and looked the part too

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainCaveMan
One thing people neglect to think about Alex Jones.
Regardless of what you think he is.
How on earth could he ever get a Job?

He abuses and exposes so many corporations on a daily basis.
If he didn't sell something, how else would he ever get money?
No company would ever give him a job

The NWO needs Alex Jones to keep people in line.

Jordan Maxwell, on the other hand, lives on government benefits.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Yep Jesuit if anything. There's some fat guy who has been making Anti-Jones videos from his messy living room for a few years now. He setup a website and is a vehement Jesuit agitator. Whether or not he's a Jesuit who knows.
But William Cooper's scathing rant about Jones' fear-mongering after Y2K is great- no secret allegnce just hyping stuff. And William Cooper is a friggin great American- no alliances to anything (as far as I can tell.) He got killed by the local sheriff's dept when they came serving a warrant in the middle of the night.

I really want to know who's behind Rense. If you look at his bio it's a question mark and there's no way he runs that site himself.
Anybody with Rense knowledge? Please share

PS: I think Jones is loyal to the no-so secret order of the fat-faced society.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I have noticed that AJ is some what anti science and quietly pro religion...

Once I picked up on this, I have noticed an agenda of his own.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by mental modulator]

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
If he is CIA. Then how come he is bothered by police officers all the time. When he was arrested in Canada when he covered Bilderberg 2006 how come he wasn't protected? When he was arrested for refusing to renew his drivers license with a thumbprint scan how come he wasn't protected?

He has had numerous problems with police. Not only because of his website and online status, but because the establishment doesn't like what he is doing.

A lot of his information comes from mainstream news sources. It also comes from insiders what what not. But my point is there is no way he is in the CIA.

They are more interested in smuggling coc aine.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Alex Jones is a lunatic. Nothing more. His site looks gimmicky (notice all the ads for things that obviously won't work), he links to sites with unsupported claims as sources, and he thinks MSG turns people gay. He #ing thinks that MSG in juice boxes is turning more people gay. What an idiot!

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Throwback

Actually the juice box comments are that with the coating inside the box are what is young girls go into puberty at an earlier age than before. He also made the comment that because of what the gov't is putting in the drinking water that they are trying to turn people gay so that they cannot have kids. What I find funny is that he always says he has the government papers to prove his accusations, Where are these papers and where can one read them? He is starting to look and sound like a nut job that just wants attention for himself.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I was just wondering here if anyone has ever seen these government papers that AJ claims he has? If so where can one go to read these papers? I would love to read them myself.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
From what I've seen in Alex Jone's Show:

Hes very angry and passionate about oppression

If he does take action, he will be destroyed

His only true freedom is to inform people of facts that he finds in plain sight that others cannot see easily

He is against the destruction of america

The main message of his show is to be aware of government controlling more and more of your life.

In many ways he is sticking up for the little guy by giving information.

I dont really see how he is either of those things you mentioned?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join