It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Locations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
We know of the Bohemian Grove, we know of a few others. I was thinking; what is the capital building for these guys? I had heard of this one castle in Belgium I think is called Mothers of Darkness. Anyone know if that's it, or what about England?

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Darky6K

I do not know the capital but I can tell you from experience that a group that I labelled Illuminati and that may not be correct is absolutely everywhere and even on your doorstep.

It would shock you.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Who? The post office? Jehovah's Witnesses? Help me out a little

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
If you want to know who the Illuminati are, just watch the ILLUMINATI PROJECT, and start thinking critically about the Central Bankers, Federal Reserve, Royal blood lines, and why the U.S. isn't sovereign, but, rather, a corporation.

Take FREEDOM back! Listen to our Founding Father's reasons for revolution against England in the first place!

O-315

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
This is a good thread with some locations to look at.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also research illuminati symbology then look around and try to find some in your area

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by organism315
If you want to know who the Illuminati are, just watch the ILLUMINATI PROJECT, and start thinking critically about the Central Bankers, Federal Reserve, Royal blood lines, and why the U.S. isn't sovereign, but, rather, a corporation.

Take FREEDOM back! Listen to our Founding Father's reasons for revolution against England in the first place!

O-315

I know that stuff, just not where the big locations are or what they are

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by warpboost
This is a good thread with some locations to look at.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also research illuminati symbology then look around and try to find some in your area

Hey thanks for the links. Greatly appreciated

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I do not know, but the shoe is about to drop, saw this preview last night in the movie theater

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
This group will have members in all areas of business from financial services to football agents etc.

They work with each other to corner the market on a local level and the person who is responsible gets a cut from them for the business shared, so on and so forth up the ladder. They meet in locations that you will not even notice such as a small business premises of one of the members in a town or city, in this meeting they will give each other leads for more business. The higher you go the bigger the leads and as you progress up the ladder you become richer.

That is how the top level have complete control of who wins and who loses be it markets or wars.

The catch if you join is, you cannot speak about it or share business etc with anyone else that is not of the group unless requested or they outcast you by ruining your credit file, taking your job, taking your cash from you and making sure you cannot get anywhere as you cannot even get a bank account ever again. I also expect that the higher you get the more the risk becomes, ie your life, your families life etc for higher priviledges but I do not know this for certain.

To get out of it once you are in you have to replace yourself with someone who will take your vows in your place and you must be responsible for them if they fail and that is why it is so hard to get into it because you need to be extremely trustworthy and know what you are doing. It is your backside and the guy who got you in that crumble if you mess up on your vow so only people who trust you with their life will invite you and if you are in it you will never speak of it for the threat is real.

They are like an almost polar opposite of the freemasons and take from society rather than give.

Illuminati locations are everywhere and they are not labelled with a star or a symbol of any kind, they are the most unexpected places you will think.
You might even have seen a small meeting taking place next to you in a restuarant, you would never know because the way things are done, they do not need to discuss things, they follow orders through business. At a larger level of course there are places, go into a city and you will see tonnes.

Ive condensed this to try to make it easier to understand.

I know because I was shown the basics and asked to join, I refused but it is also important to say that under the circumstances I had sort of asked without realising so could be that I was seeking it. I cannot say for certain how to seek them out and join because of this.

Take this or leave it. Im only sharing as I do not agree with the group and I have nothing to fear as I am not an insider. Besides you asked.

Edit: Nothing on youtube will tell you the real story of what really happens. Most people would think you are nuts if you posted an insiders view. Have a look into corporate connections as well and you will see how every business has someone on the board of another business, that is not coincidence. It filters all the way down. Of course there are businesses that are small that are not part of this but that is one of the main reasons that they never hit it big. There are also people high up who are not members and this is all part of how it is so hard to see what is going on.

This was the reason I eventually joined ATS as I never believed groups such as this existed until I met a member.

[edit on 10-3-2009 by XXXN3O]

top topics

join