It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus is a double edged dude who divides you up!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Mal 3:6 For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

Jesus said, Mat 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

Here is the law I want to review and afterward the scripture in question.

Lev 17:10 And any man of the house of Israel, or of the alien who is staying in your midst, who eats any blood, I will set My face against that person that eats blood and will cut him off from his people.
Lev 17:11 For the life of the flesh is in the blood, and I have given it to you on the altar, to atone for your souls; for it is the blood which makes atonement for the soul.
Lev 17:12 For this reason I have said to the sons of Israel, No person among you shall eat blood; and the alien who is staying in your midst shall not eat blood.
Lev 17:13 And any man of the sons of Israel, or of the aliens who stay in your midst, who hunts game, beast or fowl, which is eaten, shall even pour out its blood and shall cover it with dust.
Lev 17:14 For it is the life of all flesh; its blood is for its life. And I say to the sons of Israel, You shall not eat blood of any flesh, for the life of all flesh is in the blood; anyone eating it is cut off.

Now on to the new testament passage.

Mat 26:26 And as they ate, taking the bread and blessing it, Jesus broke and gave to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is My body.
Mat 26:27 And taking the cup, and giving thanks, He gave to them, saying, Drink all of it.
Mat 26:28 For this is My blood of the New Covenant which concerning many is being poured out for remission of sins
Mat 26:29 But I say to you, I will not at all drink of this fruit of the vine after this until that day when I drink it new with you in the kingdom of My Father.

It is obvious that he doesn't partake as he even says he will not. Now of course this is symbolic, but he is not partaking in "Live Blood and meat" yet, is telling the disciples to in effect break the law, as they are symbolically eating the "living saviors" body and drinking his blood. It says that anyone doing this is "cut off" from there people. He is telling them to do it in remembrance of him.

What exchange is taking place?

Why would he have them break this law, which is dually performed every mass by billions, as it is clearly a violation of God, who does not change even to cut them off?

Curious what you all think.

Peace

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Religion is a Sham and used by our leaders to create fear and death.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tentickles
Religion is a Sham and used by our leaders to create fear and death.

I totally agree with you. Religion is a sham, but it is used by the individual to create fear and death. Everyone IS there own leader...people need to stop blaming the top...it all rolls down hill.

The top of the tree is feed by the roots.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I'm gonna let someone with more biblical knowledge take that apparent scriptual fault on.

as for.

I totally agree with you. Religion is a sham, but it is used by the individual to create fear and death. Everyone IS there own leader...people need to stop blaming the top...it all rolls down hill.

No, that's arrogant bias. It's not created by many saints who seen and talked to God face to face and even raised the dead. You people are arrogant as sh**. What the hell gives you the right to judge why people believe?

I don't believe because I create fear and death, and btw that makes no sense because death don't need to be created, it's a reality.

as for fear.

God said. and many saints said, don't fear hell or death, so that's not even what our God said.

There is a such thing as a holy fear. Out of respect. That's a good solid fear.

And everyone is not their own leader, God made souls.

anyways pointless arguing.

I'll let someone else handle the other part of your OP.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesusisTruth

I'm gonna let someone with more biblical knowledge take that apparent scriptual fault on.

as for.

No, that's arrogant bias. It's not created by many saints who seen and talked to God face to face and even raised the dead. You people are arrogant as sh**. What the hell gives you the right to judge why people believe?

I don't believe because I create fear and death, and btw that makes no sense because death don't need to be created, it's a reality.

as for fear.

God said. and many saints said, don't fear hell or death, so that's not even what our God said.

There is a such thing as a holy fear. Out of respect. That's a good solid fear.

And everyone is not their own leader, God made souls.

anyways pointless arguing.

I'll let someone else handle the other part of your OP.

Really, I was hoping to hear some reasons as to why Jesus is telling his disciples to break the law while he himself does not and not to argue what religion is used for.

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by JesusisTruth

I'm not the arrogant one. You are for responding in such a way to my simple one sentence response.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

I don't see that he is telling anyone to break the law. It seems your issue is with him equating wine to his own lifeblood but you don't have a problem with him equating his flesh to the bread/matza.

It appears that all of the Old Testament quotes you typed out refer to eating blood from animals. He didn't ask them (nor you) to eat his blood but to let it come in to your remembrance, that he is the true vine and the fruit of this vine is his lifeblood connection to us. Another thing that you may want to factor in here is Jesus being from the tribe of Judah and the blessings bestowed upon them that actually mentions the phrase "blood of grapes."

"Judah, your brothers will praise you; your hand will be on the neck of your enemies; your father's sons will bow down to you. You are a lion's cub, O Judah; you return from the prey, my son. Like a lion he crouches and lies down, like a lioness--who dares to rouse him? The scepter will not depart from Judah, nor the ruler's staff from between his feet, until he comes to whom it belongs and the obedience of the nations is his. He will tether his donkey to a vine, his colt to the choicest branch; he will wash his garments in wine, his robes in the BLOOD OF GRAPES. His eyes will be darker than wine, his teeth whiter than milk." Genesis 49:8-12

Wine as a drink offering is acceptable to God. But more importantly the hardcore evidence that the New Covenant Jesus spoke of is the real deal comes in the form of a miraculous sign. In fact, we get many "signs" but two are known as actual "miraculous signs." The first is found in the Wedding at Cana. Jesus takes huge jars, that the Jews used for themselves for ritual cleansing. He had the jars filled to the brim with water and he then changed the water into wine. This is where the mystery of God unveils and you are unified with God. Jesus is not a divider but as Messiah he is the unifier back to God. The mystery can further be explained as the "Son of Man" lifting up in a person.

Love of a man and woman on their wedding night has it's own essence and the love that God has for each of us has it's own essence. Man and woman's essence is from below and God and mans is from above - and the old saying "As above, so below" is very very true.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
exodus 24[7] And he took the book of the covenant, and read in the audience of the people: and they said, All that the LORD hath said will we do, and be obedient. [8] And Moses took the blood, and sprinkled it on the people, and said, Behold the blood of the covenant, which the LORD hath made with you concerning all these words.

the mosaic law covenant was instituted with blood.

the scriptures you quoted earlier refer to abstaining from blood because it is holy, or "set aside or devoted for a specific purpose"

heb 13:[20] Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,

so both covenants were made with blood. who's blood?

well in hebrews, paul refers to the mosaic law as a tutor, something that was set up to point to the christ.

the mosaic law was instituted with animal blood sprinkled on the altar and on the people. animal blood ≠ human blood. so the messiah was still needed. when the messiah arrived, it was to be his blood that would save mankind once and for all.

so this is why the bible keeps talking about blood.

were the apostles violating the law? no. the wine and bread they drank was symbolic. it doesnt turn to real blood or flesh in your stomach. rather it was symbolic of the christians partaking in the sacrifice that would save them, because it was with jesus' literal blood and flesh that they were bought as first fruits.

the mosaic law gave us a preview of this because sin offerings were to be eaten by the priests.

does every christian partake of this sacrifice? no. only the "first fruits" do. these are the one directly bought from christ's blood.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
No tenticles.

If that one sentence response was open minded I would not be mad, but it's bias judgement.

Anyways I'm sorry for my hotheadedness.

peace.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myrtales Instinct

I don't see that he is telling anyone to break the law. It seems your issue is with him equating wine to his own lifeblood but you don't have a problem with him equating his flesh to the bread/matza.

It appears that all of the Old Testament quotes you typed out refer to eating blood from animals. He didn't ask them (nor you) to eat his blood but to let it come in to your remembrance, that he is the true vine and the fruit of this vine is his lifeblood connection to us. Another thing that you may want to factor in here is Jesus being from the tribe of Judah and the blessings bestowed upon them that actually mentions the phrase "blood of grapes."

"Judah, your brothers will praise you; your hand will be on the neck of your enemies; your father's sons will bow down to you. You are a lion's cub, O Judah; you return from the prey, my son. Like a lion he crouches and lies down, like a lioness--who dares to rouse him? The scepter will not depart from Judah, nor the ruler's staff from between his feet, until he comes to whom it belongs and the obedience of the nations is his. He will tether his donkey to a vine, his colt to the choicest branch; he will wash his garments in wine, his robes in the BLOOD OF GRAPES. His eyes will be darker than wine, his teeth whiter than milk." Genesis 49:8-12

Wine as a drink offering is acceptable to God. But more importantly the hardcore evidence that the New Covenant Jesus spoke of is the real deal comes in the form of a miraculous sign. In fact, we get many "signs" but two are known as actual "miraculous signs." The first is found in the Wedding at Cana. Jesus takes huge jars, that the Jews used for themselves for ritual cleansing. He had the jars filled to the brim with water and he then changed the water into wine. This is where the mystery of God unveils and you are unified with God. Jesus is not a divider but as Messiah he is the unifier back to God. The mystery can further be explained as the "Son of Man" lifting up in a person.

Love of a man and woman on their wedding night has it's own essence and the love that God has for each of us has it's own essence. Man and woman's essence is from below and God and mans is from above - and the old saying "As above, so below" is very very true.

I see what you are saying. The only problem I have with this is that he himself did not do it and with the fact that "if you've thought it, you've done it". He himself is forgoing the act symbolically and physically, yet is telling his disciples to directly violate the law, which he is full filling in not partaking, but conversely is telling them to break.

Does not God require blood at the hand of everyman? Does not each man bare his own burdern? These are spoken from God, who does not change.

Either this is Just, in that Jesus IS everyman or it is unjust in that God who does not change has now changed for the sake of one.

Do you not see the confusion?

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by miriam0566
exodus 24[7] And he took the book of the covenant, and read in the audience of the people: and they said, All that the LORD hath said will we do, and be obedient. [8] And Moses took the blood, and sprinkled it on the people, and said, Behold the blood of the covenant, which the LORD hath made with you concerning all these words.

the mosaic law covenant was instituted with blood.

the scriptures you quoted earlier refer to abstaining from blood because it is holy, or "set aside or devoted for a specific purpose"

heb 13:[20] Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,

so both covenants were made with blood. who's blood?

well in hebrews, paul refers to the mosaic law as a tutor, something that was set up to point to the christ.

the mosaic law was instituted with animal blood sprinkled on the altar and on the people. animal blood ≠ human blood. so the messiah was still needed. when the messiah arrived, it was to be his blood that would save mankind once and for all.

so this is why the bible keeps talking about blood.

were the apostles violating the law? no. the wine and bread they drank was symbolic. it doesnt turn to real blood or flesh in your stomach. rather it was symbolic of the christians partaking in the sacrifice that would save them, because it was with jesus' literal blood and flesh that they were bought as first fruits.

the mosaic law gave us a preview of this because sin offerings were to be eaten by the priests.

does every christian partake of this sacrifice? no. only the "first fruits" do. these are the one directly bought from christ's blood.

Is it ok to worship Idols, after all they are symbolic of God...? Is it that anything done symbolically which is now ok to do? There is nothing symbolic about the bible, only people think there is, but he has not spoken in a dark place since the beginning. He did not say to Jacob to seek him in vain, yet either christ is present, or he is in vain. Can't be both. Christ did not say this was a new covenent, rather this is the blood of the covenent shed for the REMISSION of sins. Remission, and redemption are not the same things.
Remission is to stop, redemption is to birth....a kinsmen redeemer.

Jesus said, "repent for the kingdom is at hand"...some of them should not die, till they saw the son of man. Some of them had children and were subsequently "redeemed". They had practiced the remission of sins, so the lord redeemed them. Those who love me follow me. You can't follow thin air only children, "to such belong the kingdom".

Peace

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

I see what you are saying. The only problem I have with this is that he himself did not do it and with the fact that "if you've thought it, you've done it". He himself is forgoing the act symbolically and physically, yet is telling his disciples to directly violate the law, which he is full filling in not partaking, but conversely is telling them to break.

Does not God require blood at the hand of everyman? Does not each man bare his own burdern? These are spoken from God, who does not change.

Either this is Just, in that Jesus IS everyman or it is unjust in that God who does not change has now changed for the sake of one.

Do you not see the confusion?

He said he wouldn't do it until he did it "new" in the kingdom. Well...... the kingdom of the Father is a spiritual one. It is now. It is within. He said he stands at the door and knocks and if you hear his voice and open the door, he will come in and sup with you and you with him.

This is not a trick door. It opens up easily with the raw emotion of repentance.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Is it ok to worship Idols, after all they are symbolic of God...? Is it that anything done symbolically which is now ok to do?

your still missing the point of what im saying.

i stated that the reason we do not drink blood is because it is holy.

holy -
3: devoted entirely to the deity or the work of the deity
4 a: having a divine quality b: venerated as or as if sacred

sacred -
1 a: dedicated or set apart for the service or worship of a deity b: devoted exclusively to one service or use (as of a person or purpose)
2 a: worthy of religious veneration : holy b: entitled to reverence and respect

it means that bloody is something set aside for a specific purpose.

your concluding that jesus commanded his apostles to break the law without asking what the law was for in the first place.

Christ did not say this was a new covenent, rather this is the blood of the covenent shed for the REMISSION of sins.

and what was the point of the mosaic law? wasn't it to point to a messiah that would redeem mankind and would put an end to sin? didnt god promise abraham that by his seed the nations would be blessed?

the law was there as a shadow of things to come. everything about the law was symbolic of what was to occur later. the priest class, the high priest, the sacrifices were all symbolic of what jesus and his "first fruits" were going to do for real. not the other way around.

blood was sacred because it was jesus' blood that would literally pay mankind's ransom.

those who are partaking of the wine and bread do not literally partake of flesh and blood, but they show that they are direct benefactors of that arrangement, just as jesus told them to.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by miriam0566

Is it ok to worship Idols, after all they are symbolic of God...? Is it that anything done symbolically which is now ok to do?

your still missing the point of what im saying.

i stated that the reason we do not drink blood is because it is holy.

holy -
3: devoted entirely to the deity or the work of the deity
4 a: having a divine quality b: venerated as or as if sacred

sacred -
1 a: dedicated or set apart for the service or worship of a deity b: devoted exclusively to one service or use (as of a person or purpose)
2 a: worthy of religious veneration : holy b: entitled to reverence and respect

it means that bloody is something set aside for a specific purpose.

your concluding that jesus commanded his apostles to break the law without asking what the law was for in the first place.

Christ did not say this was a new covenent, rather this is the blood of the covenent shed for the REMISSION of sins.

and what was the point of the mosaic law? wasn't it to point to a messiah that would redeem mankind and would put an end to sin? didnt god promise abraham that by his seed the nations would be blessed?

the law was there as a shadow of things to come. everything about the law was symbolic of what was to occur later. the priest class, the high priest, the sacrifices were all symbolic of what jesus and his "first fruits" were going to do for real. not the other way around.

blood was sacred because it was jesus' blood that would literally pay mankind's ransom.

those who are partaking of the wine and bread do not literally partake of flesh and blood, but they show that they are direct benefactors of that arrangement, just as jesus told them to.

Miriam, I understand what you are saying. No disrespect to you as I enjoy your insight and agree with much of what you say, but I've heard this all before like a script that they teach in seminary. Nicodemus was confused in the same manner. Jesus told him strait up what is required for salvation, that he must be born again. Nicodemus, didn't get it thinking he had to in his old age reenter the womb, yet Jesus said, "If I have told you of earthly things and you do not believe me, how will you understand heavenly things". We can see being born again clearly as an earthly thing, as Jesus himself just told that to him. Perhaps it is confusing in english, but born again means "Procreate"...."be fruitful and multiply"....."My salvation is Generation to Generation...forever". No procreation, no salvation...Know procreation, Know salvation.

Nicodimus was so myth ridden that he was blind and Jesus replied, "you are the teacher of all of Yisrael, and you don't know this". Old Nic was so confused by religion that he didn't know the most basic of basics and the only truth that has brought forth life that we can attest to as witnesses in truth from the beginning of the world...The birds and bees, by which everyman coming into the system is illuminated by. "In my fathers house (pr in egyptian) there are many mansions (bodies), if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you (40 weeks in the belly of the earth or 3 Trimesters or 9 Holies) that where I am, you may be also.

First off, Jesus NEVER preached at anytime that his blood saved anyone, but that, it is poured out for the remission of sins. Remission from sin, means to stop sinning which matches perfectly with what Jesus and John preached, but has nothing to do with his blood paying for you or anyone. Sinning leads to death just as, doing deadly things is sinful. If you turn from your sin so that God will heal you, then all of your unrighteousness is forgotten and you are saved alive and resurrected to your former glory...an innocent, so as to become like a child so that you may bring forth children.

The first death is the one you will die, but die without children as it is said "now lest he take from the tree of life and live aon", your first death becomes the second also and from that one, there is no return, nor consciense, nor memory, nothing and because of this, death is fully consumed.

Second, God would be a lier if you needed to be bought back at a price, even a mans life. You sold yourself for nothing, you shall be bought back for nothing so that, every man (mankind) shall bear their own burden.

You were sent with no script, no money, no shoes, no second tunic, no food. You sent your peace out to the house you are in and stayed, because your peace didn't return to you. You are thankful for the food you are given and have stayed as long as they will to have you.

Are you going out to the square preaching, "Repent, for the kingdom is at hand" and to only the lost sheep of Yisrael, because if you are preaching a different message then that, please accept correction dear one. His word is double edged and folded in purpose, thus he told John to baptize him who was not worthy to untie his shoes, let alone baptize him, but so that

The first lie told is, "too die you shall not die, for the Elohim know that in the day you eat of it, you shall be made like unto the most high to know both good and evil". Yet, the truth is that you were taken from dirt and to dirt you shall return says the lord who does not change.

All of this symbolic lingo is added by teachers interpretations and apologists and it has done nothing, but to create a Tower of Confusion, so that no man understands one another's speech. It has become a Magdol

I tell you in truth, nothing is symbolic. I myself have seen those things which people try to interpret, but they are just as described.

Please believe and know, that you are making the choice of salvation knowingly or unknowingly. You are judging the matter, yet Jesus is the door. The door doesn't walk around you, but you walk through it. Many are walking through no door at all, yet telling all around them, "follow me, i've seen the light, only there is no light where they are walking too", but because of pride, they refuse to see reality which is made to be sure, not guessing and blind faith. Blind faith is still blind. Yet the Lord did not make it tough, we have. His works are manifest, so men know they are from him whose name is a verb, not a noun.

Miriam, you swaddled our brother and watched him as an angel. You found an Egyptian (MiTzRaim...Miriamne...Mary), even a princess to adopt him, you made sure he was nursed by a Hebrew (Eber meaning Farthest) and you followed in his courts, always watching him as an angel. We went with him to tell the Hero to let our people, who are with us, go free. We've witnessed the destruction of Egypt before our faces and even watched as the Hero's forces were covered over in water. Miriam, the living word is alive and spoken in your ears. You are called chosen and a leader before them. My brother speaks to me, and I to you. I even wear an Ipod in my breast pocket....

One has sought to change times and places behind your back and an image is speaking and saying it is God, but remember dear sister, "I have not spoken in a dark place since the beginning, nor did I say to Jacob to seek me in vain" "I created the earth to be inhabited and set man on it to have dominion over it."

I know I need not repeat any scriptures to you, but now full fill the spirit of the words and render truth that all may see and know these works are done IN God.

Peace always to you

Aaron

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Mat 26:29 But I say to you, I will not at all drink of this fruit of the vine after this until that day when I drink it new with you in the kingdom of My Father.

It is obvious that he doesn't partake as he even says he will not.

Actually, as I read that verse Christ has already partaken, not that he will not. Except that he won't drink again until he can drink it anew (as in celebration) with his disciples when they join him in the Kingdom of the Father.

The part where he says: "after this" is what I am referring to that makes me read the verse differently than you have postulated.

Now of course this is symbolic, but he is not partaking in "Live Blood and meat" yet, is telling the disciples to in effect break the law, as they are symbolically eating the "living saviors" body and drinking his blood. It says that anyone doing this is "cut off" from there people. He is telling them to do it in remembrance of him. What exchange is taking place?

Yes, it is symbolic and many walked away from Christ after hearing those words saying that they were hard teachings (or something to that effect).

The exchange taking place, well I also think that it is symbolic. Symbolic in that by taking in/receiving the blood and body of Christ we are in essence given the life (blood) of Christ and living that life in the body by example and actions.

That's my thought anyhow, which doesn't really have anything to do with the ceremony... except that some believe that that ceremony does accelerate this change somehow.

Edit to add: I think that the first time that Jesus had partaken of the blood and body of Christ (anointing) was right after he was baptized.

[edit on 14-3-2009 by L.I.B.]

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to letthereaderunderstand

The first lie told is, "too die you shall not die, for the Elohim know that in the day you eat of it, you shall be made like unto the most high to know both good and evil". Yet, the truth is that you were taken from dirt and to dirt you shall return says the lord who does not change. All of this symbolic lingo is added by teachers interpretations and apologists and it has done nothing, but to create a Tower of Confusion, so that no man understands one another's speech. It has become a Magdol I tell you in truth, nothing is symbolic. I myself have seen those things which people try to interpret, but they are just as described.

Interesting you are so correct and yet wrong too, the part about the death and dust, you are correct.

But I have no problem telling you straight out you are wrong when you say "nothing is symbolic". For example the book of Revelation, have you read it?
So you think all those beasts and creatures are literal and exist, they don't symbolize something or someone?

I will give you just one example or question. What is the image of the beast in Revelation 13:5?
"The second beast was allowed to impart life to the image of the first beast so that the image of the beast could talk and order the execution of those who would not worship the image of the beast."

There are countless other examples, but I think I made the point.

The key to understanding the real truth of the bible is understanding when something is literal or symbolic, from there you have to figure out what the symbolic item represents. It is not easy, it takes years of deep study and meditation and holy spirit.
That's why one of my favorite scriptures is in John 4: 23&24
(Contemporary English Version)
"23But a time is coming, and it is already here! Even now the true worshipers are being led by the Spirit to worship the Father according to the truth. These are the ones the Father is seeking to worship him. 24God is Spirit, and those who worship God must be led by the Spirit to worship him according to the truth."

This has very scary ramifications for people that accept doctrine that God disapproves of as false. Then again Jesus pointed this out at the end of Matthew 25 and he was talking about Christians not non-believers, because the ones he address's called him Lord.

I will leave you with the first and most symbolic prophesy in the bible that has the furthest reaching application. This is God addressing Satan after Adam and Eve sinned.

Genesis 3:15
Bible in Basic English
"And there will be war between you and the woman and between your seed and her seed: by him will your head be crushed and by you his foot will be wounded."

[edit on 15-3-2009 by Blue_Jay33]

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myrtales Instinct

You are right. It must be that they don't know the law, Jesus surely knew it, therefore he did not partake.

Lev 17:10 And any man of the house of Israel, or of the alien who is staying in your midst, who eats any blood, I will set My face against that person that eats blood and will cut him off from his people.

He was cut off, but not for himself.

It appears that all of the Old Testament quotes you typed out refer to eating blood from animals. He didn't ask them (nor you) to eat his blood but to let it come in to your remembrance, that he is the true vine and the fruit of this vine is his lifeblood connection to us.

Mat 26:26 And as they ate, taking the bread and blessing it, Jesus broke and gave to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is My body.
Mat 26:27 And taking the cup, and giving thanks,[b] He gave to them, saying, Drink all of it.
Mat 26:28 For this is My blood
of the New Covenant which concerning many is being poured out for remission of sins.

Myrtals, he is telling them to eat his body and drink his blood. It is very clear. He isn't saying make a sandwich and have some grape juice, I left out the wonder bread and welch's.

Another thing that you may want to factor in here is Jesus being from the tribe of Judah and the blessings bestowed upon them that actually mentions the phrase "blood of grapes."

Very well said Myrtals. Wine is acceptable, as God made that a distinction along with the measures and process, yet blood is not acceptable for consumption.

As you stated above about Judah, we see the very description of the "promised land flowing with milk and honey". The honey was used for making the wine they drank and the milk they received from goats. As above, so below is a perfect statement.

I would like to express, what it is that through study I have found consumption of blood to mean.

To consume, or fully expatiate the blood, is to end the life. This is a fact, not a guess and this is why.

In a family tree, the tree of life, the blood is fully consumed in the last man of that family line. "The blood is on his head", that is the head of the family or last descendant. Many, Many, Many people have stumbled over this block, yet they are preserved being humbled, yet to the one this block falls upon, "the true and tested rock" it will crush them and scatter them to the wind or "spirit". This is who the "woe" goes out too, the one consuming the blood fully "who's hand is in the dish with mine". Because Jesus is all men, "for to the least of these, so to have you done unto me", the man fully consuming the blood of life is the betrayer for there is no difference in the identification of one to many, as the action conveys the truth, not just the spirit. Jesus said either be hot or be cold, but be not lukewarm (doing nothing) or I will vomit you out of my mouth.

He creates chaos and forms light, but he does not sit idle forever for even the rocks will declare who he is.

How do you forbid the children to come to him? Stop having them.

6 large Jars were filled with water and turned to wine. Six is the number of man and is one tenth the number of 60. 60 is one tenth the generation of 600 and is one centurion the generation of such. Because God dwelling in man or tabernacling in man only ever retains a tenth (he forgets all sin) by becoming a new generation ("My salvation is generation to generation"), man quickly forgets who he is, like looking in a mirror, then immediatly forgetting what he looked like, one day is as a thousand years to the living God and vice versa.

This is why we pray, "how long oh lord will you judge unjustly, now awake from your slumber and redeem Jacob". The little ones are always at our heals, they are the "heal catchers". They take root in Jacob, and Rule in Israel. Israel is "He will rule as God".

No man can see God and live because it is as impossible as trying to see yourself from outside yourself. I and the father are one. The first is the last and the descender (Jordan) is the ascendant. Judah simply means "celebrated". Celebrated is always remembered because they are celebrated or Celebrity. Salvation, that is rememberence, is of the Celebrity. To break down celebrity even more is Caleb (Male Prostitute/Dog) and Brit (covenant keeper). Remember, It pleased the lord to bruise him and by his stripes, we are healed.

Peace to you always

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by L.I.B.

It is obvious that he doesn't partake as he even says he will not.

Actually, as I read that verse Christ has already partaken, not that he will not. Except that he won't drink again until he can drink it anew (as in celebration) with his disciples when they join him in the Kingdom of the Father.

The part where he says: "after this" is what I am referring to that makes me read the verse differently than you have postulated.

Now of course this is symbolic, but he is not partaking in "Live Blood and meat" yet, is telling the disciples to in effect break the law, as they are symbolically eating the "living saviors" body and drinking his blood. It says that anyone doing this is "cut off" from there people. He is telling them to do it in remembrance of him. What exchange is taking place?

Yes, it is symbolic and many walked away from Christ after hearing those words saying that they were hard teachings (or something to that effect).

The exchange taking place, well I also think that it is symbolic. Symbolic in that by taking in/receiving the blood and body of Christ we are in essence given the life (blood) of Christ and living that life in the body by example and actions.

That's my thought anyhow, which doesn't really have anything to do with the ceremony... except that some believe that that ceremony does accelerate this change somehow.

Edit to add: I think that the first time that Jesus had partaken of the blood and body of Christ (anointing) was right after he was baptized.

[edit on 14-3-2009 by L.I.B.]

Is it Light Infantry Brigade? Good to see you again LIB.

The verse you are referencing is John 6:66

Many of the disciples, did not agree when he said, "The bread which down out of Heaven, not as your fathers ate the manna and died: the one partaking of this bread will live forever". He spoke this in Capernaum, that is, the village of consolation. Consolation is a given prize like "we will give you a free clock radio for test driving our car". You receive the clock radio just by doing what you were doing anyway, shopping for a vehicle. In other words, you are in the village of consolation now and are hearing these words now and it is of consolation to you, it is your life and your time is on the clock you've received in market. You came out to market, but will you return home with the clock? The salvation of the lord is ticking as sure as your biological clock is ticking...Do you see?

There is a difference between doing something without knowing you're doing it and doing something you know you are doing. Though you are perpetrating one action, yet not knowing it, it still has an outcome good or bad just as God came to those who did not know him. Jesus says, "many will come to me in that day and say, when did we see you lord that we clothed you, or when did we see you hungry that we feed you or in prison that we visited you?" The ones serving Jesus don't even know it because the older serves the younger and the left doesn't know what the right is doing. If you know where you are from, you know where you are going...do you see, yet those who don't know where they are going, don't know where they came from and because of this the living God puts sin behind his back and forgets it.

The sayings of Jesus are hard for the imagination, because God has put eternity in our hearts. You do not cover a lamp, but place it on a stand so that the whole house may receive light, yet in the imagination it is dark and chaos and the void over which we hover. There must first be light called into existence, before you can see it and call it good.

Light perceive light and comes to it because it is manifested in the light. Do you see why all the laws of the prophets hang on two commandments, not one. The single peg snaps under the weight of everyone trying to hang things on it. To be one, is to be alone, yet one light produces many colors when crossed through a prism forcing division in ratio to wavelength and contraction in intervals.

Take a guess at what the smallest of all seeds be? You can fit billions on the head of a pin and it is easier for them to go through the eye of a needle, then for the one hording to make it into heaven.

Peace to you

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33

The first lie told is, "too die you shall not die, for the Elohim know that in the day you eat of it, you shall be made like unto the most high to know both good and evil". Yet, the truth is that you were taken from dirt and to dirt you shall return says the lord who does not change. All of this symbolic lingo is added by teachers interpretations and apologists and it has done nothing, but to create a Tower of Confusion, so that no man understands one another's speech. It has become a Magdol I tell you in truth, nothing is symbolic. I myself have seen those things which people try to interpret, but they are just as described.

Interesting you are so correct and yet wrong too, the part about the death and dust, you are correct.

But I have no problem telling you straight out you are wrong when you say "nothing is symbolic". For example the book of Revelation, have you read it?
So you think all those beasts and creatures are literal and exist, they don't symbolize something or someone?

I will give you just one example or question. What is the image of the beast in Revelation 13:5?
"The second beast was allowed to impart life to the image of the first beast so that the image of the beast could talk and order the execution of those who would not worship the image of the beast."

There are countless other examples, but I think I made the point.

The key to understanding the real truth of the bible is understanding when something is literal or symbolic, from there you have to figure out what the symbolic item represents. It is not easy, it takes years of deep study and meditation and holy spirit.
That's why one of my favorite scriptures is in John 4: 23&24
(Contemporary English Version)
"23But a time is coming, and it is already here! Even now the true worshipers are being led by the Spirit to worship the Father according to the truth. These are the ones the Father is seeking to worship him. 24God is Spirit, and those who worship God must be led by the Spirit to worship him according to the truth."

This has very scary ramifications for people that accept doctrine that God disapproves of as false. Then again Jesus pointed this out at the end of Matthew 25 and he was talking about Christians not non-believers, because the ones he address's called him Lord.

I will leave you with the first and most symbolic prophesy in the bible that has the furthest reaching application. This is God addressing Satan after Adam and Eve sinned.

Genesis 3:15
Bible in Basic English
"And there will be war between you and the woman and between your seed and her seed: by him will your head be crushed and by you his foot will be wounded."

Hello bluejay, Good to hear your song again.

You may say I'm wrong, it is no different then the pharisees telling Jesus he was wrong. The witness I have I know is true.

Life is now, do you know any other? And what is the execution this beast is ordering? Is it not, follow me or die? Satan, the adversary, takes what is existing and twists it, himself not being able to create anything. He didn't impart it of his own power, but was allowed to impart life to the image, just as you are doing now. This is the Great deception because Satan, using the image of Jesus Himself, is accomplishing the act you speak of by twisting truth into symbolism. Symbols are one thing, but have many meanings to the ones wielding them. An owl may mean wisdom to one group and Satan to the next, but it is just an owl...nothing more.

Scripture is not open to interpretation if you are to understand it.

You know the old adage that a story started at one side of the circle has completely changed by the return to the same point.

Because the story comes full circle, the one originally telling the story knows the differences from what he said, to what was reported, yet the circle of people only know the part they heard. When retold, even the one who received the truth as only they know, tells it in their own way and what they said in retelling the story changed it. Again, the one hearing it, to them it is the truth but, because it is given one by one it morphs.

Now, were the original to stand in the midst of the circle and tell the story then everyone would receive the same story, regardless of how they themselves would proceed to tell it. Because of great stress and emotion, does it morph being added too and subtracted from, but the original never changes, so that the story itself is not recognized by itself.

How does a thief rob a strong man? Does he not wait till the man is asleep so that he may bind him first? Once bound and Gaged, the thief takes all that he will from the strong man. A pick pocket causes a distraction, then when you are not looking, they pull your wallet and you never even knew it walking around as if nothing had happened. You only realize you've been robed when you go to pay for something and your wallet is gone. Putting two and two together while recounting the day, you realize exactly who robbed you.

Spirit and truth, is faith and works. Many have faith in this image, but if it were real faith, it would manifest in the flesh even raising the dead to life.

Jesus is spirit and truth because his name is a verb, not only a noun. In his name are we taught life because his name is "self existent salvation" called Jesus in English. Isis to Egypt, Esau to Jacob and Cain to Able, even Eve to Adam. No one knows the righteous blood of able better then the one who destroyed him, therefore a sign is placed over him that anyone killing of cain does God avenge 7 Fold. That sign reads as this: Here is Jesus, king of the Jews.

God is avenging him by catching people in their own guile and disrespect for the life God has already given to them.

That's the only way to find the true intentions of someone, is to give them what they want without them recognizing it.

"I am with you, even until the end of the age"

Peace

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Hmmm, some parts of your response doesn't make sense to me, it doesn't have the ring of truth that I have learned to identify from my many years of study, prayer and meditation. Sorry mate, it is, what it is, and I am going to leave it at that for now.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join