It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defenders of the Constitution = TERRORIST?!??!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Hello ATS,

This is my first post on the site. I'm getting quite addicted to this website every day. I am proud to see this country still has people speaking out against the actions of the government and causing a truth awakening. Anyway-- My little sister keeps me updated on the newest things going on (NWO/911 truth/etc..). The latest thing I was sent by her was quite disturbing. Please follow this link:

www.retakingamerica.com...

It is a shame that I consider myself a defender of the constitution and by defending the constitution I would be lumped into a "Right-Wing Extremist" or "Super Patriot" category and considered a terrorist!
My goal by posting this is to just see if there are any other states/cities that have similar brochures and policies as addressed in the pamplet i have linked, and to hear the reactions of other fellow "Super Patriots" :-P

Thanks ATS! --Scott

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Dayum....I heard about that a while agao as far as the government will soon view defenders of the U.S. Constituion adn proud patiots as terrorists and "need psychological help. Actually I read about that in Behold a Pale White Horse ( William Cooper). The FEMA camps will not just be forced labor camps but also stand as "mental re-conditioning" programs as well....meaning they need to get you being proud to be a "world" citizen instead of U.S. citizen; they will be readjusting your patriotism.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SwoleScott

I tried to view your link but cannot view PDF's online. Hopefully you can fill me in on it's info.

Anyways, it's strange you post this. I was just thinking about this in depth yesterday after pondering the following oath:

'I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.'

tvnewslies.org...

It's a military oath but think about the repercussions onto civilians. Then pay close attention to the wording of domestic enemies, defend the constitution, and obey the president. Notice the possible contradictions.

What if it is our own government going against the constitution or even the president himself? Then to go up against the government (as in revolution-style) would label you a 'domestic enemy' even though you are actually defending the Constitution.

It's a pickle.

On a happier note, remember the founding fathers were once considered 'enemies' of the crown.

But you are right. It is alarming when those defending the constitution are the very ones deemed 'domestic enemies' because they are up against the very unconstitutional powers that be. In that event, the true 'domestic enemies' are the corrupt government- not the 'rebels.'

Sadly, many will eat the propaganda right up the moment you label true patriots and constitution-abiding revolutionaries as domestic enemies.

[edit on 3/9/2009 by AshleyD]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Every time I see something like this I feel the US contradicts itself. We're, by the original documents, encouraged to question our government, they should be more afraid of us, etc.

Now we're still encouraged, as long as you don't say anything bad about the US, tell anyone the US is bad, organize a protest, etc. This is all getting out of control. Soon enough armed men will be dragging you away because they heard someone said that you were thinking something bad about the government. To the FEMA Camp mobile!

...don't taze me bro...

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Right on, right on.......Yep.....I'm a former U.S. Marine ( black female at that) and I remember that oath. WOW I never paid that close attention to it...being brainwashed and all..." all enemies BOTH FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC" that's pretty deep......

[edit on 9-3-2009 by Butter Cookie]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Butter Cookie

Hey there. I just watched a video about it yesterday on ATS and that is what made me ponder that oath. It was a You tube video, also a marine, who said that in his video. Wish I could find the thread- it was a good one.

Basically, he cited the segment of that oath and was saying what we are saying now: That he vowed to protect the constitution against enemies, both foreign and domestic and explained that if the government or president was indeed a 'domestic enemy' then he would fight against them. Of course which would in turn falsely label him a 'domestic enemy.'

It was pretty powerful. Hopefully someone knows the thread I'm talking about and can link it.

[edit on 3/9/2009 by AshleyD]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Hey thanks for that info...I'm going to try to look it up on this end...But yeah when i read Behold A Pale Horse it opened my eyes like Zeitgeist did: they will eventually view Patriotism a "mental health issue". Did you know they are teaching the NWO in school? I talk to my 11 yrs old all the time and he hips me to what they are teaching them. Does your state require the children to wear their "school ID" at all times? They have GPS chips that tells th school ( or whomever) where they are at ALL times, what they ate, their grades, tardiness and behavior track. my son just told me to tonight that his classmate got suspended fro not having his ID.I'm in Tennessee and the school ID will be mandatedfor each state by fall 09-10. Its' in several states now....just FYI

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I am so glad for ATS...I have grown so tired of trying to pass info along to friends/ family who are all nonchalant on this subject...as I stated on another thread when I try to provide my resources to my family/ friends and say " google this or that" or read this book, that book, they look at me as if to say " READ? WHADYA MEAN?" or sometimes they say "I put it on CNN and they didn't mention that..." loss for words

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   

I have had this up since Sheriff Joe released it, the FBI claimed it was a misprint and recalled them. Why is not Arabic young men on the list but Christian Identity is, was it 19 Christians on those planes on 911? The other question I had was how many departments got this (misprint) but didn't tell the public like Sheriff Joe Arpayo of Arizona Maricopa County did?

to see a larger readable size you can use my link, sorry it is PDF also but if you give me til tomorrow morning I will change it to a jpg and post it.

Link to larger Text PDF

OK I got it now for ya

Link to larger Text JPG

They have everything in place and the nooses are around our necks, the only question left is when they will pull it tight. Bet it pisses some of you constitutionalists Atheist to know you're the same danger as Christians are!!
And WTH is a Lone Individual?

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Butter Cookie

My son doesn't start school until next year but my stepson went through what you speak of. If they did not have their student ID on them at all times, they were sent home from school (which happened to him a couple of times). On the third strike, you suffered a one-day suspension. Not sure what happens after that. We pulled him out and sent him to private school.

My parents also pulled my brother out of public school in the 80's and sent him to private school after he came home and told them about a program they were making the children do involving forms of hypnotism. My mother was even on the news about it back then fighting the program. It was called the D.U.S.O. program.

These programs are designed for a very specific purpose -- to change the attitudes, values and beliefs of children in order to prepare them to be proper environmental citizens in the "sustainable" global village. Such behavior-modification programs are the very root of the destruction of America's public education system.

This program, "DUSO--Developing Understanding of Self and Others," contains 42 guided imagery lessons in which children are ordered by teachers, the same way a hypnotist orders his subjects, to relax and close their eyes. Then the children are told to imagine they're traveling to strange planets, meeting friendly creatures. Former Las Vegas hypnotist Phil Potter (El Cajon, Calif.) reviewed DUSO and says that it is "exactly what we call hypnotism."

www.rapidnet.com...

I do agree- schools are NWO breeding grounds. I just read in someone's signature today an appropriate quote that states something like, 'Those who control the youth, control the future of the nation.' Or something to that effect.

Then as I was mentioning earlier today in THIS POST, check out Nickelodeon and the Disney channel sometime. They also get into some pretty deep programming.

Anyways, back to what you said. Yes, I'm familiar with those ID cards and the strict rules and had to pick my stepson up from school when he left his at home. I wasn't even allowed to just bring it to him- I had to take him home for the day.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

WTF!!!!! My bad...I'm still trying to digest that news article you posted...I knew it...My son tells me about that stuff now...they are teaching our youth to become WORLD CITIZENS...and my theory on why our kids are getting chipped is to acclimate them into a chipped society. They have no complexity with chipping us adults:just put it in our license (in which we need for EVERYTHING)...and they are TOTALLY dumbing our kids down...I need to post this link I saw (when you google DUMBING DOWN AMERICA) where a retired teacher was explaining all the tricks and brainwashing tactis brought upon by the "board of Educaion"...she said watch out for anything 'subject' with the word EDUCATION on the end (drug -education, sex education, ..ect) she says that basically those courses are "slick propaganda, introducing that to the children.....

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Was it THIS thread, Ashley?
Marine Charged with Threatening Obama
It's got discussion about the Oath.

I interperet the U.S. Constitution like this:
"My Patriot Act is The Bill of Rights".

Any threat to our freedoms is a violation of the Constitution.
But these days, God forbid you are reduced to attempting to preserve your freedoms with the First & Second Amendments, YOU are deemed 'mental' and taken away by FORCE!

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by FRIGHTENER

Hm. No that one isn't it but that's a good one, too! Well here is the next best thing since I cannot find the thread. I just ran a search on Youtube and found the video that was in the thread. I don't post videos hardly at all but this is awesome:

Edit to add: His citing of his military oath occurs right past the 2:30 mark but I strongly recommend watching the entire thing.

[edit on 3/10/2009 by AshleyD]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Thats an amazing vid really. Gives me chills watching it.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
The very thought of branding those who would fight for what is good and right as terrorists is just ludicrous. Many people are already well aware of the possibility that 911 was an inside job to usher in a "New World Order". If anything further occurs, it will only validate what is on the minds of literally millions of people, both civilian and military.

John F Kennedy warned us all and was assassinated for it, and I think it's becoming rather obvious to more and more people by the day. That is the very reason why branding patriots as terrorists will simply not work.

There's only so long that these lies can last. What will the Illuminati do once they realize they no longer have pawns to move around on a chess board? And to top it all off, we all know who most of them are. They have arrogantly and blatantly shown us who they are, and once the dust settles they had better find a deserted island somewhere to live.

I know in my heart that there will be a revolution, and the puppet masters will finally be brought to justice.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   

"Lone Individuals" - so me wandering around in Publix, alone, looking for paper-towels could be misconstrued as domestic terrorist activity? LOL

If I recall there was a huge backlash against that flier and it was "fixed". However - it makes me wonder who wrote the first one and why it was so vague. What laws and procedures are in place that are equally vague that we don't know about? Something to ponder.

[edit on 10-3-2009 by ACEMANN]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

2 bad you all jumped on the constitution train a couple of years 2 late...

I remember many of the same members bashing me back then are now calling for REVOLUTION. Have fun, should have grown a pair and a conscience before someone
created all the fine loopholes ugghhum bush uhhhgmmm...

Read the thread - remember "Patriots" what ya used to tell me...

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Looking_Glass
The very thought of branding those who would fight for what is good and right as terrorists is just ludicrous. Many people are already well aware of the possibility that 911 was an inside job to usher in a "New World Order". If anything further occurs, it will only validate what is on the minds of literally millions of people, both civilian and military.

John F Kennedy warned us all and was assassinated for it, and I think it's becoming rather obvious to more and more people by the day. That is the very reason why branding patriots as terrorists will simply not work.

There's only so long that these lies can last. What will the Illuminati do once they realize they no longer have pawns to move around on a chess board? And to top it all off, we all know who most of them are. They have arrogantly and blatantly shown us who they are, and once the dust settles they had better find a deserted island somewhere to live.

I know in my heart that there will be a revolution, and the puppet masters will finally be brought to justice.

Who are the puppet masters????

I'd like to know - do you have an address?

BTW the REVOLUTION is going to wipe away the government - are you guys going to let WALMART and EXXON fill the void, free market your asses right into a greeter role
at WALBURRITO! have fun

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I saw that FBI memo some time ago, and yes, America Patriots are considered to be terrorists, according to the Patriot Act and other Bush doctrine. TPTB can calls us what they wish, free speech and all, but to take us over will be a never ending thing, simply because we are an armed nation.

“Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.” – John F. Kennedy

“You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.” - WWII Japanese Naval Commander-in-Chief Isoroku Yamamoto

“To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.“ – Richard Henry Lee

“No freeman shall ever be debarred the use of arms.“ – Thomas Jefferson

These quotes by these men mean a lot to me, and other Patriots and Militia Groups. We will never be taken over, never subjected to rule by tyrants, and never killed without losses to the killers. We are all Freemen, and people are beginning to wake up to this truth. We are armed, let us let TPTB know this, and that we will not be disarmed, no way, no how, and we will not be tracked as we go about our business, and we will not be subjected to unreasonable laws and rules that infringe on our collective freedoms and rights. I only wish I were young again, for to stand and fire on tyrants....that would be sweet.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Though this flyer seems to have originated in 2001 it does not change the fact that the true American citizen is the clear target here.

Any person including members of our military that takes the preservation of our constitution seriously is clearly being called out and targeted as the enemy.

It is by no means a mistake that they lump us in with the same groups that we are so quick to accept as extremist or batty; so it is almost ironic that we have been placed in the same net.

If this information does not scare the pants off of you and if it does not make it clear just how dangerous this situation has become then I think it is time for you to stop paying attention to anything that you hear being transmitted by the MSM and even what you see posted here and start seriously checking out things for yourself.

While you still can.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join