It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defenders of the Constitution = TERRORIST?!??!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ACEMANN

If I recall there was a huge backlash against that flier and it was "fixed". However - it makes me wonder who wrote the first one and why it was so vague. What laws and procedures are in place that are equally vague that we don't know about? Something to ponder.

[edit on 10-3-2009 by ACEMANN]

Fixed? Misprint? BS???

The FBI prints a flyer after 911 to send out to all the law enforcement agencies o help them identify terrorists right? Yet no one proof read the thing before it was printed? BS! Nothing gets done unless 5 people have signed off on it, this flyer doesn't conatian any mention of arabs, islamists, jihadists, muslims or anything we thought about the 911 terrorists, WHY? They named Christians as hate groups, people who say Constitution as Terrorists and lone individuals as single issue Terrorists.

This thing was printed and mailed on purpose, preparing the law enforcement to get ready to identify us Americans as terrorists or insurgents and God knows what then. I still wonder why only Sheriff Joe Arpayo released this thing to the public when he got it, thousands must have received it but no other sheriff or police chief thought this odd and told his community? Also interesting that they go after ole Joe a lot, there is a thread right now about how he hates Mexicans because he enforces Arizona law and is being sued...

They are coming to get us,maybe not all at once but eventually ALL OF US.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

That DUSO program seems interesting , if done by a person with a good will , it could help develop things such as creativity , imagination , maybe more.

Yet I wouldn't trust some teacher I do not know (maybe would not even if I knew him well!) to do this kind of "guided meditation".

Teaching them to meditate by themselves , with no hypnotism from the outside , would be better though. It is hard , but it also develops the focus capability of the person , one of the thing many students have problems with.

When their teachers are explaining , their minds are wondering about that toy that is waiting for them at home ,and depending on the age they wonder about that party and that guy/girl they are going to meet
. I have always met people that had problems concentrating , my wife is one of them haha :x

[edit on 11-3-2009 by Roufas]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mental modulator

You need to get over your Bush infatuation. If you think the erosion of our rights as citizens began and ended with him you are are sorely mistaken. I agree with you on the point that the country has allowed it to happen are are too late to be waking to it now, but there still needs to be a change. The GOVERNMENT is corrupt and bad. Get it through your head and keep your GW pin up locked away.

Change your name to Negative Nancy, because you never have anything worth while to contribute anyway. Bash people for seeing what is going on, try posting something more helpful.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
From what I can understand, Right-Wing Extremists are people who are claiming to defend the constitution as an excuse to use violence against people. And I'm pretty sure that FEMA camps are not work camps, nor re-conditioning facilities, they are there to ehlp people.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Wow.
It strange to know the government thinks of us as terrorists.
And right now there's a War on Terror, so do you think that includes the apparent "domestic terrorism" we're doing right now?

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Has anyone from other areas seen this type of pamplet before and have a copy they can post?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join