It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the ASTRA ufo?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

i'm not sure if another topic on this already exists for this video. If so please kindly redirect me. Looks pretty good, and hope this isnt CGI

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
First of all WOW! Looks pretty real to me (I'm usually good at picking out cgi). Only thing that irks me is how it departs, but then again who knows what kind of propulsion / warp system that thing uses. Hard to say but good find none the less.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
dont know enuff to answer your questions , but great vid, if it a hoax, loved it anyway,

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
You'd think if it were that clear he'd keep the damn camera focused on it instead of moving it all over the place. However, it makes it look more real because it stays in the same place with the background and doesnt move with the camera. The only thing that makes me wonder if it's a fake is the way it lights up and vanishes but who knows for sure. The burst of light at first before you see the sphere of light seems ligit but then the way the it just bleeps out of sight seems odd.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
It's a fake.

The first if not the most glaring and obvious testament to that is the fact that the "craft" is showing off for the camera. It seems to understand that it is being observed and is playing show and tell for the camera operator.

The second, though I'm no expert on quantum mechanics, physics, entanglement etc... I'm pretty sure if what I'm seeing is the craft creating a sort of worm-hole in order to move great distance (since it obviously has an anti-gravity drive) that if the tear in space-time doesn't create a sound, the machinery creating the bridge would.

I would also suspect the operator of the camera would likely be speaking, and he or she, instead seems rather calm and collected.

[edit on 3/9/2009 by eNumbra]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
My God....its the real thing!!..NOOOOTT!!!

I am sorry but that video is a CGI, clearly you can see there are no reflections on the lights on the city ( the camera have lenses that would make lens flares around bright objects), actually the landscape around the "UFO" is just a picture,...zoom in and zoom out and digitally enached! every time they wanted to see the ufo real close. The sound looks cheapy made (the soundtrack was recorded before hand the video, sometimes the sound doesnt feel right with the video and the movement of the "camera")...

I dont know why people post this crap! they should be banned, one thing is get excited by a video..the other post a crap like this fake and try to see how many people believe its the real deal..

Sorry hii_98 but this is a crappy CGI video..

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
i know! the video is pretty amazing in detail. I especially like the fins on it... has a real human high tech feel to it...but then again i'm positive i could be fooled by CGI. hoax or not its still pretty cool

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I think its a fake if I was filming that I would be going crazy for a start the person who is filming that shows no emotion.. then moving it out of focus is a little off putting.. it does not move around that much in view so why change the focus so much.. also the way it glows and then disappears is a little out of sorts..

Here is the tr-3b from a sighting in Belgium..

I think the video is a fake cos if it was real it would be everywhere..

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
By the way..they use blura lot when closing in and out the ufo video to give the effect sometimes camera does when zooming in and zooming out a target and they lost sight, but this was actually used intentionally to hide the fact that the brackground a still picture!!! bnot a real city background with some lens flares around the bright objects...

Man ATS have become the laughing stock when people post this fake videos...

what a shame really.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AlexDJ

Yes! The background being a still image is the second thing I noticed.
The first was that the craft was CGI.
And I like how they added in ambient noise.
Nice try, but no cigar...
...And I beleive in UFO's big-time, but just not this one.
sorry

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I dont know why people post this crap! they should be banned, one thing is get excited by a video..the other post a crap like this fake and try to see how many people believe its the real deal..

i should be banned for posting a video that i myself question as to its validity? I'm not trying to convince people its real or fake.. i found it to be of interest and had some potential. Sorry you feel so emotional about the video.

[edit on 9-3-2009 by hiii_98]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I agree cam. The only thing that makes me wonder about that is we have no idea why it did that. If its back engineered ET tech or perhaps legit ET tech then there is no way we could possibly know what kind of propulsion or other form of travel they use. Interesting none the less.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

On a site that discusses werewolfs ,vampires, nwo, chemtrails, he gets mad over a ufo vid that was listed as a hoax , the problem is not yours hii-98

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Fake. If that was real, we should be hearing some commentary out of the person shooting this video, but we hear nothing, maybe a slight whisper about 2/3 into the video, almost sounds like a whispered giggle to me, dead giveaway to hoax.

There are impressive video production programs for doing CGI insert into video scenes. The person could have a friend with such a program, or a friend who happens to work at a video production facility where it is easy to take any video from any source and pipe that into a non-linear editing system and apply CGI to it, including following ANY erratic camera movements, and spend about a day or so rendering the whole thing into a final piece.

Makes for a nice Hollywood style production..perhaps they should apply to 21st Century Fox or Universal Studios and get a job.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
This is definetly computer-made. Although i'm not an expert, it doesn't look real at all. No reflection on the craft, no real sound, blur and shake...
Pretty sure it is a hoax

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
the round light looks unbelievable....

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
What If Its REAL tho???? I admit its most liklly pure CGI , but what if this is the smoking gun, the 100% legit, darn near perfect , proof of at the very least hidden technology beyond our wildest hope? And a few people say what everyone thinks : Fake. Video debunked. Case closed . I know its been suggested here many times but I really wish ATS had a small group of certified photo and CGI experts (maby with some cute name like certified ATS Pixel Pouncers or something )
Has anyone checked if there were any sightings on the night this was filmed? That would push something like this into the OMG category for me fast. God we need some official photo people so badly) It would really broaden out ATS horizons in my opinion.

[edit on 9-3-2009 by bluemooone2]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

in reply to you nope, don't think so.. hah lol

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

You'd think if it were that clear he'd keep the damn camera focused on it instead of moving it all over the place. However, it makes it look more real because it stays in the same place with the background and doesnt move with the camera

Actually, the amateurish zooms in and out lend some authenticity to it, but the craft's behavior (as another mentioned) seems to point to a fake....but a very well done one...and an impressive viewing....

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Between 0:35 and 0:38 you can see a car moving in the city below so I doubt the city background is a still shot.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join