It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OctoMom Staged by US Government?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
The thing is, nobody really cares about this woman, but the media keeps pushing her down our throat. That's a good sign there's an ulterior motive behind it. It definitely works in the favor of a law that ultimately restricts the number of children people can have.

Problem-reaction-solution.

Peace

[edit on 8-3-2009 by Dr Love]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
wacky

Looking around it seems to be quite a mystery how she paid. A lot of speculation on how, from her settlement to disability to the sperm donor. The price ranges from 10,000 to 20,000 a pop.. WOW .. I would be looking for a discount also.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
The thing is, nobody really cares about this woman, but the media keeps pushing her down our throat. That's a good sign there's an ulterior motive behind it.

That is so true... It is like no one has been talking about her but then Oprah had a show on Monday that was "generally" about reality shows but one of the 3 that it happened to highlight "John and Kate + 8." When Oprah was them a question about "Octomom" was the first question she asked and she stayed on it for too long in my opinion give the topic of the show. It just feels like she is being repeatedly shoved down our throats so we get the message.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I'm sorry I haven't commented on this so far. I agree that it has been force-fed to us, even the minutae of the woman's daily life. I for one, am tired of it!

On the other hand, I bring this up from time to time, and will do so again here: There are similarities (striking, in some cases) between people's "paranoid fantasies" that may or may not actually be conspiracies, and fictional accounts from science fiction writers. I think the future envisioned by Orson Scott Card in Ender would be a blueprint if you will for future legislation.

I don't think that Card is spot-on with all his stuff, any more than I think Heinlein, another visionary, was entirely accurate. I am more interested in the world political and social ideas and value system.

It seems we are headed almost into a world alliance, with regional sub-governing bodies. There are new rules, new regulations ad nauseum...

I wouldn't be suprised if your "paranoid fantasy" aka conspiracy theory rings at least a bit true OP.

S+F!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join