It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very strang light over florida

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by legacyv

What do you think it was? I read that the shuttle had new rocket boosters placed on them for this mission. Was it a result of the chemicals in these particular boosters that has been different from the past? Whatever that was it was quite a sight! Was that cloud there the whole time? Of course I'm asking you and I don't know which area of florida you saw this cloud from but it was weird since the sky was completely cloud free from where I was looking! The sky was all clear in the whole area where the shuttles trail was and this clear area took up at least 25% of the sky from where I was. It is all too odd, considering the sky was so clear in this huge area and here is this very ultra bright white cloud..... Very strange.....

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I live in Cape Canaveral and saw the launch. I looked hard with binoculars for other things and saw nothing but the shuttle. I dont know where you are located but who knows you may have seen something other than the shuttle. I did read somewhere and I am not sure where, but it said that a shuttle launch or any launch from the space centers is a good time to see UFO's.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Take a look at this! Wow, I'm glad to know you didn't see anything from your view point (I actually grew up in Brevard, but that's beside the point). The reason why I'm glad is because now I know that it sounds like it didn't come from the shuttle, but that's not what NASA is saying, ha ha. In my county, Broward, we have a newspaper called the Sun-Sentinel. People reported from my county seeing this huge bright cloud, I do not believe this article! Broward is approximately a little over 2 hours south of Brevard, and more from Cape Canaveral. Take a look at this article!
weblogs.sun-sentinel.com...

I'm having trouble with my Mac isolating the pictures on this article to post them here. Maybe some one with a PC could do this.... What do you think?

[edit on 17-3-2009 by dawnslight]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Something I'm not convinced of here is how the con trail and the "supposed" shuttle plume are so separate from each other. The con trail IS the shuttle plume. Also, I don't ever recall seeing a shuttle plume take such a formation looking so much like a cloud. In this article it said that this cloud formed from the shuttle became a "mother of pearl" cloud which is supposed to be a rarity as the article states. Well, if that's the case then how could such a rare cloud be made by a shuttle? That's even more absurd! I think the real reason is out there it's just that we will never find out through the regular media....

Here's another pic someone took all the way down in Miami of the same cloud:

External image

As you can see in this photo the cloud wasn't even present, just like what I also saw.... for a while.... no cloud:

External image

[edit on 17-3-2009 by dawnslight]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join