It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE Queen is to give Barack Obama a private "getting-to-know-you" audience next month.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   

THE Queen is to give Barack Obama a private "getting-to-know-you" audience next month.

www.thesun.co.uk

The private meeting is highly unusual because Mr Obama will not be on a State visit.

“There is a wish to do these things as discreetly as possible in the first instance.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Hmmmmmm

"President Obama, I'm quite pleased to have this opportunity to visit with you and re-affirm our agendas as we usher in a new era of prosperity on a global scale"

Translation:

"President Obama, as is customary with all new members of the (PICK ONE: Illuminati, Trilateral Commission, CFR, Bilderberg) an audience before the head council member is a custom dating back hundreds of years, as we formalize our vows to bring about the new world order"

www.thesun.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 6-3-2009 by ministryofinformation]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
The Queen rules the material wealth of Earth. Think London Interbank, Lord of Mann and Cayman Islands.

Hope he kicks her out. And I hope Charles suit gets messed up.

[edit on 6-3-2009 by doctordoom]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Is the op intentionally rife with potential "queenie wants a little brown sugar" innuendo and humor, or do I just have a juvenille mind?

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

firstly Damn you as i was thinking about posting something simmiler
so thats gone out the window

on topic
when is he going to do a state visit to the UK
im pretty sure he will get a warm welcome unlike his predesecor

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

They will give Barry the same welcome that the White House gave PM Brown. Actually, they have far more class in the UK and will probably give the royal treatment. Hopefully, Barry will feel a little inadequate afterward.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Hope Obama gives her a better gift then the one he gave PM Brown. I can't stand Brown but the gift exchange was pathetic. Brown did it right. Obama didn't.

Obama gives Brown DVDs - and a bunch of them were not even new movies.

[edit on 3/6/2009 by FlyersFan]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Rumor has it that he's still going with the DVD gift idea, only this time he's going to try and follow what he believes to be a better theme. He's getting 'Liz the complete Steve McQueen movie box set, King Ralph widescreen, The King and I (digitally remastered), The Princess Bride, Queen Live at Budakhan, Shiela: Queen of the Desert, Lil Kim: The Queen B Tour, Purple Rain (starring Prince), King Kong, and a bootleg copy of the blue film "Four Jacks for Every Queen.".

Charles, however is slated to receive on of those spiffy presidential helicopter toys.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Could someone explain to me.
What exactly is the Queen?
What is it for?
And who said it could be that?

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I started a thread on the DVD fiasco yesterday. Apparently, there is not much concern about our fearless leaders lack of class. The actual movie list is pretty weak.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Let’s hope that they give Prince Philip and Prince Harry the heads up else;

Prince Philip will probably ask “Do you pick cotton for a living; and does your master treat you well” while Prince harry will try and score some pot.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Barry should give Charlie the Queen song "Tie Your Mother Down" as a gift. Of course, this will confuse Chuckey as to whether the song refers to Camilla or Lizzy.

[edit on 6-3-2009 by SphinxMontreal]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I really don't care if B.O. gets to meet the 'Queen'. Wow, not only is he the messiah, but he will probably be knighted, too. When will this all end?

new topics

top topics

join