It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why would the government spread bird flu on purpose?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
been reading lots today about this "baxter" "bird flu" thing thats all over the web.

if you have not read Alex Jones' site , Infowars, then take a look. also lots of posts on ATs about it.

what i dont understand about this is,

if the government are deliberatley planning to release this bird flu in an attemp to wipe out 80 to 90 % of the worlds population, how would they themselves survive after it??

not just them, but their families and their families families too?

would it not be an impossible task of being so selective witht eh people killed ?

what about all the basic things we all rely on to have a nice life, like cars, fuel, clean water, electricity, tv, heating, phones, etc etc etc the list is endless.

what if vital people and vital industries collapse? the government and the NWO would be screwed too right??

im not saying this virus is not going to happen. it may well happen, BUT on purpose??

would that not be the most foolish thing the government would ever do??

surely they themselves would be living like mad max in years to come??

oh , and the aids virus for example was more effective government weapon as it was very selective in controlling mostly gay,black , poor people. flu virus would not be controllable and selective enough.

[edit on 6-3-2009 by grantbeed]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Any government smart enough to come up with something that will kill 90% of the people on Earth is smart enough to also have an antidote that will ensure the survival of whomever they decide worthy to live. IMHO!

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
uhhh, bet they already thought of that? he he! pretty sure this has been planned for a very, very long time. maybe not the specific flu, or bug, but the plan itself.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I think a better question to ask is:

Can they afford the loss of so many slaves in one shot?

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
slaves worth keeping will have the antidote. others are expendable. unless youre washing toes or cooking for em, were all gone

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
It all comes back to this whole world reducing theory with H5N1, it is either - 500 million people or it is 90% killed. Both can still continue with guidance, just obviously on a smaller scale. You could make a good fully functioning society with 500 million people no problems, and as Nemo001 said if there smart enough to make this, there smart enough to have a antidote. Taking out 90% would more than likely just make these super-control freaks build a few super cities and control everything from in there, they could live long luxurious lives, just everything would be scaled back a bit. So they can still run the world with 500 million people and less, but every thing will be scaled down. These NWO people ain't stupid, they would not release something like H5N1 which out having a cure for it.

Fox

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Nemo001

It is simple if you want to survive dont take the vacine those who do will get the flu.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Not that I buy into the govt doing this. BUT I think it is interesting that most of whom would not survive are the ones who would not be able to afford the medications, hospitalizations, and steril environments needed to effectivly fight H5N1 ,or any of the new superbugs out there. For instance illegals, and those forced to survive off government assistance due to being jobless.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Economical assassination.. If Bird flu H5N1 series are spread thru migrating wild birds as believe. Then why does it affects only particular nations, sometimes more prone than others, while some don't even borders each other. Wouldn't it made more sense that it would spread along the migrating path.. thus the species can be monitored ? Why are there no cases in USA, while Europe have a case or two.

Sars is another interesting case... it's highly contagious. But it's spread is mainly in Asia. But it's more or less confine to certain countries. HK is a major hub, yet few cases reached Europe or even Toronto. But again no cases in USA.

More startling, it stopped as sudden as it emerged. For a contagious air borne infection it is suspicious. Since there was a long period between identifying it, knowing it's symptoms - Flu Like , and that only a few countries took up extreme measures. The fallout should be more wide spread.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Its just like crude brain surgery, forgive me for the harsh analogy, i know you folks can handle it.

Its like chemotherapy. yet destroying the parts which are vital for survival, hence doing more harm then good.

I can sort of agree with the above poster in that society would not be able to lose so many slaves. Yet the term slave is not the word i would use.

People make the world go round. Kill off the people, and the world may just stop spinning.

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
What makes you think it has gone away? Did you know that most places in the world will not accept chicken or egg products if they come anywhere near many states here in the U.S.A due to H5N1? We have the low path type, but we do indeed have it here. The news does not report on it because it's old news. The only radar the Bird Flu/Avian flu/H5N1 has come off of is the MSM's. It is still very real and still a very big threat.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Operation end game....
Or is this a trick question?

Maybe its operation game over!
Ya I trust all them greedy b******s , dont you?
, etc.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I am so very busy with life's trials and necessities of survival... I will take time out to get links as soon as I can.
The news article from Australia stated that the only people that are getting this particular flu (Swine, bird) are the able-bodied 18-38 group that can provide protection (meaning with militia). The article states the old and very young are not getting this flu. This sounds like the 1918 Spanish Flu that killed around 40 million worldwide. Remember that Sonocar Pasteur (spelling might be incorrect) Paris, France (Rockerfellow family owned then and now) made the vaccine for the soldiers heading to Spain in 1918. Here are a few recent items that caught my attention in 2007-2008:
1. A body was dug up in Alaska of a man that was known to have Spanish Flu.
2. His body was sent to Fort Dedrick, MD.
3. The military was then tasked to get the Spanish Flu geonome and it was in the news that they had had success mapping the entire geonome.
4. Sonocare Pasteur was then tasked to make a "vaccine" that was made without monkey, pig or other kidney material. It was tasked, however, to used human kidney material to culture this "vaccine."
5. The FDA approved this vaccine in 12 days without trials. The FDA purchased 100 million doses of this "vaccine" from Sonocare Pasteur. Sonocare Pasteur agreed to the sale if they would not be held monetarily and morally responsible as no trials have been performed. This vaccine was to be made in China for shipment to the US.
6. FEMA is planning a "mock" bird flu terrorist attack in Akron, Ohio at First Energy on April 29, 2009. FEMA has requested 200 employees at First Energy volunteer for this exercise at one of their facilities there in Akron. Tamaflu was specifically mentioned in this report as the substance to be used to "protect" the "victims" of this terrorist attack.
7. Rockerfellow has stated publicly and on a stone in Georgia that the earth can only support 500,000,000 people.
8. I can't find a link that the Chinese leaders are saying they "deserve" the US land for expansion for their people; however, the little tidbit of information that the vaccine was to be made in China seems to make this a bit more valid.
9. Remember all the bird flu problems were initially in China a few years back?

I don't want to draw any conclusions. I know what vaccines can be used to accomplish, good and bad. I got ms and the symptoms appeared 7 days after I got my first "flu vaccine" (I had never taken a flu shot prior.). I am not saying it caused it; it is just funny that my symptoms appeared within 7 days. I kept a diary and have reviewed it many times to make certain of my statements!
I would honestly not want to take this "bird flu vaccine" developed by Sonocare Pasteur. I asked my intern doctor about it specifically. I do know that he is attached to DHS as he stated to me in the intake prior to my exam. I asked him then about the process of 12-day FDA approval; he simply stated, "Well, we had to do something in this emergency." This exam was April 4, 2009.
It appears we are being bound to either take this vaccine by LAW or go to a quarentine for 90 days without phone, lawyer, or visitation. Where that will be is probably one of these so-called FEMA camps. FEMA is tasked in case of a pandemic.
I can not advise anyone. I am not even sure what to do but pray.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I found this but I don't know a lot about the site. They seem to be questioning if it came from Ft. Detrick...putting two and two together.

OpEdNews

'Laboratory testing showed that the virus does not match any known flu strains.' In California and Texas, 5 New Swine Flu Cases 24 Apr 2009 Government scientists have identified five more people who have been infected with swine flu, apparently confirming suspicions that the unusual strain of the respiratory infection is spreading from person to person, federal health officials said yesterday. Three new cases were found in California and two in Texas, bringing the total number of confirmed cases to seven, officials at the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta said... Genetic analysis of the virus indicates it is highly unusual: It is a hybrid that resulted from a [Fort Detrick?] combination of four different viruses'

Frederick News

Army criminal investigators are looking into the possibility that disease samples are missing from biolabs at Fort Detrick.

[edit on 25-4-2009 by liveandlearn] edit to bold sentence in question

[edit on 25-4-2009 by liveandlearn]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

I'm in. It seems more than coincidental to me that a full two days before this story is broken in the MSM, a LOCAL NEWSPAPAER (this is why we should fight to keep our newspapers from being dismantled) breaks the story of the missing samples at Ft. D.

You know for a fact that they DID NOT want this out there. And the 'missing' sample they are looking for sounds just about exactly like what is being unleashed here.

So the next question becomes who stole it and released it, and who found out about it after the fact and sent an investigative team down there to see if it was so?

We clearly have two factions in our gov., one the Kissinger/Bush NWO cabal and those who are trying to stop them.

It is reminiscent of the Barksdale missing nuke story where you clearly could see that one branch of the military was drawing the line with another and trying to stop, and partially expose, what was going on.

It as the old Sen. Inouhye said in refererence to shadow gov. I will go find it and post it as my paraphrasing skills will not do it justice.

There exists a shadowy Government with its own Air Force, its own Navy, its own fundraising mechanism, and the ability to pursue its own ideas of national interest, free from all checks and balances, and free from the law itself.

[edit on 25-4-2009 by TheWayISeeIt]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
First could come the spreading of bird, swine or other flu strains thru the evil agenda of the controllers of the World. We are the guinea pigs to see which strains will take hold and spread the quickest. If some strains of flu do not take hold in the population they will continue until they get it right. We are the Great experiment and time is on their side.

If the controllers of the world would do such a thing by spreading bird flu it would be to thin out the population, but there goes their tax slave base. The top elite political officials have their underground cities to hide within and the people will be left on the surface to survive and it is called survival of the fittest and whoever has the best immune system.

The evil controllers already know that the different strains of flu affects the elderly the most. If you are a broke nation and do not want to pay out Trillions of dollars in Social Security benefits guess what.

[edit on 25-4-2009 by amari]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
In addition we have this that I pulled from a link to Rense.com. I found on another thread I would really like to see another source and will try to find one.

Beginning in the spring of 1918, an "unusual flu" began to emerge, that eventually blossomed into the killer flu pandemic killing millions worldwide. Subsequent research has proven that the "unusual flu" was a "recombinant strain" showing swine viruses mixed with bird viruses mutating with human-specific strains of flu virus. THIS IS EXACTLY THE KILLER VIRUS THAT DR. JEFFREY TAUBENBERGER AND HIS TEAM AT FORT DEDRICK RE-CREATED DURING YEARS 1997 - 2003. Is it just a mere coincidence that the same recombinant virus is once again making its appearance known?

Something stinks to high heaven.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
And let us not forget... the list of dead/murdered biologists. The ones who could see an engineered aspect to the strains, if they could get their hands an original sample before it mutates.

I think that is a key thing to keep in mind here, and somebody correct me if I am wrong, that the first clue to the origins of this strain will be in its first cases, before the ineveitable endless mutations. And the Mexican and US gov. sat on revealing this pandemic until some Canadians who came back form Mexico fell ill.

It was the Canadians who raised the alarm and broke the story. Not US or Mexican MSM.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
The Gov't has considers many different ways of population control. From anthrax to eboli virus. Many believe that aids was created by the US gov't as a form of population control.

Why use the Flu? First it has a casuality rate of 75-90%. Second a anti-viral is easily give to those who are needed to survive. Other forms have a higher kill ratio, however they could also be toxic to the Elites. It is called eugenics.

Here are several links to people like Ted Turner, George H.W. Bush, Henry kissinger, and Dr. Eric R. Pianka.

www.infowars.net...

If after reading all this information you do not beleive the Gov't can and is willing to reduce the population by extreme means then you have your head stuck in the sand. Research Genetic enhanced H1N1 Flu Virus and Chemtrails that reduce or eliminate our natural defenses. It is not a Theory, this is really happening!

www.prisonplanet.com...

www.infobomber.org...

noworldsystem.com...

The following page has information about Fema consentration camps, plus a list of the executive order numbers giving the president unbelievable power.

educate-yourself.org...

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed obama is fine and showing no signs of being infected. there are only two answers to this:
1: this mexican didn't die from the flu
2: our government already has the vaccine
where does that leave the rest of us?
there's a thread going now about something being amiss, a sense of dread, i'm begining to feel it

top topics

<<   2 >>

join