It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Brother ten years on what do you know.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
The question asked here is not a conspiracy yet your answers may well be so. Anyhow ten years ago I was involved with a surveillance project that required some expensive items of equipment to be monitored by camera 24/7. We evaluated several camera sets and recording Medias and in doing so discovered a function that at that time surprised us all. Just keep in mind the ten years because now days we wouldn’t doubt it.

The software was PC based and one of the functions was called “follow me”. Imagine sitting in a room and a security person targeting you (your face with cross hairs) from that moment cameras would follow your every move you cannot get away from them as long as they are on the one system. You could move room to room and every time you stopped for a moment the camera zoomed in on you.

I wonder ten years later what big brother is doing today perhaps you know or have a story to share.

MJ2

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Well,I do know this. When one is targeted by the NSA, for instance, they can be followed wherever they go, into rooms, office buildings, and so on. Satellite tracking watches you all the time. Small devices can be placed on your car, and on your person while you are away, or sleeping that will point you out to these who are interested in you. You may not know this,but nearly every car produced since 1990 has a tracking device installed in it that can easily be activated by radio control. You can take it out with a torch if you know where to find it. Practically everywhere you go, you are on camera, they are on street lights, stores, ATMs, in banks, everywhere, even along the highway now in some places. Facial recognition software allows those in power to recognize you, if you are a target.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
You may not know this,but nearly every car produced since 1990 has a tracking device installed in it that can easily be activated by radio control. You can take it out with a torch if you know where to find it.

I have access to several junkyards. So ...... how about telling me the locations of this transmitter in a few makes/models and I'll see what's there?

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I'd be curious to know about this as well.
I've been a mechanic and a wrecking yard jockey and have never heard of such a thing. Hmm.....

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
You have no privacy what so ever. The only flaw they have is the people using the equipment are dunce, and they do not understand, that there may be other people in a home they are monitoring.

Believe me it is a nighmare, being watched 24/7, and these people are epsecially cruel, but what the heck, why would anyone care as long as its not them.

Anyone here that has been destroyed by these clowns, will know that they are especially evil, and do not care at all about peoples lifes, as long as they destory. This point will only get worse, as more tech comes its way.

Watch the film control factor, and it is similar to what they can do, and hollywood seems to know alot of what is going on.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
A while back I read about this company that has developed smart dust, microscopic sized rfid tags that is like dust

When used in conjunction with cctv seems like a pretty effective marriage of tech

rfidwizards.com...

www.knowthelies.com.../1114

Granted this isn't dust or sand grain size, but I just wanted to show there is satellite assisted rfid technology, and it wouldn't suprise me if the technology exists to read dust sized rfid tags from satellites or aircraft

www.rfidjournal.com...

[edit on 5-3-2009 by warpboost]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Thanks warpboost good info for sure. I was kinda hoping that someone might be in the industry here on ATS and give us all a heads up.

In the mean time take a look at this use of cameras and tracking
CCTV cameras, converted to read ANPR data, capturing people’s movement.

www.guardian.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

join