It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok so NWO takes over, Then eventually is brought down, you know what song i think should be our anth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
i can ride my bike with no handlebars.... all of this stuff is goo. megadeth is kinda messy in my list, not for the music but mustaines attitude and personal dealings. ill find a link to some hed p.e. and some corporate avenger to make it a lil easier. may take a while, im semi-literate in the puter field

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I think that there is only one song that truly speaks volumes about this;-

"Won't get Fooled Again", by The Who.

Includes the line,

"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss"

Says it all, really.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Behold! I have found the ultimate song which I think we can all agree upon would be the epitimal theme song for the resistance against the NWO.

Sums it all up perfectly. Turn up the volume.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Lasheic

Again! That is about the 6th time now damn you haha!

Here's something a little heavier, with a cool clip to boot, I love metal!

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
www.newworldorphans.com... www.corporateavenger.info... www.youtube.com... ywww.youtube.com... here you go, a couple links. and a few vids on you tube to watch

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Hey this is awesome some really good music i never knew about has come up on this thread! Meeeeeeeean chur people!! my horizons have been broadened!

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
This would be meeean to crank as we round all the corrupt politicians and stone them to death muhahahahahaaaaaaa!!!

All other clips were pro war so dbz it is, DIE!

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Got to have some Kiwi metal! 1:13! RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISE!!!!

[edit on 8/3/09 by vehemes terra eternus]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   

[edit on 8-3-2009 by grantbeed]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
ERADICATE THE HATED ENEMY!!!!!!!

The matrix must be exposed, and then ANNIHILATED!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I have to agree with the OP. I posted a thread a few months back after watching the music video on this song. It is very very NWO take down material. Land of Confusion by Disturbed shows it very well.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Cube and Killer Mike, there's still hope for Hip Hop

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Man I HATE greedy corporations! Warner Music Group (WMG) can eat 10 million co cks!!! They ain't lettn me embed the last 2 clips, just click on the youtube link......

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by vehemes terra eternus

Yep they the filth flarn filth alright, damn that killah mike one was mean havent heard the cube in ages huh. lost all my damn points coz i used bushs name in vain haha

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Sorry to bump the thread, but I forgot a couple. I used to listen to Hatebreed until they released that piece of crap after Satisfaction, and these are post-Satisfaction but sum all of this up pretty well.

Hatebreed - I Will Be Heard Lyrics

Hatebreed - Never Let It Die Lyrics

Sorry, I don't know how to embed

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by vehemes terra eternus
Monkey noises? what are you injecting? He is a growler, OOO WAH AH AH AH!

Good god really?

Draiman a growler? Perhaps you should listen to Glenn Benton of Deicide, or Adam Darski of Behemoth. That is growling.

Draiman and the rest of Disturbed produce "mainstream" or "Radio" metal. Which is in reality Nu-metal or "mallcore", it's shallow, angsty and appeals to people who can't appreciate the deeper nuances of real metal genres with blastbeats and real solos. If you could represent the genre of Metal as an Island continent, Disturbed would be clinging to the jagged rocks of the shoreline being pummeled by the ocean, afraid of venturing further into the harsh tribulations within the land of metal.

We don't need an anthem; especially not one that was made by shallow corporate filth like Disturbed or Linkin Park.

[edit on 3/17/2009 by eNumbra]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread442741/pg1#pid5939307]post by vehemes terra eter

pshyaaa...flobots rock! most of their songs are about the government and stuff.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join