It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time travellers knew me before i was born?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Ok i have a theory that i have kept silent mainly because of how crazy you all would say i am for expressing such a view. But is it possible that my life has been designed, pushed into failures because the evil ones know I am a fervently outspoken fair and honest guy?

Could some nefarious group that has time travel technology or some really good brainwashing system be manipulating me? I have wondered this from a young age, as i seem to have been the center of odd attentions along the way.

Without adding so much detail that i give my life away in one post, i will say that I see alot of strange people in cars giving me nose rubs, or wearing glasses while on cell phones and they glance at me oddly in a mean domineering way.

I really want humanity to wake up to reality which is hidden under your noses, so many men and women are in denial thanks to religious zealots and liars in politics about the so called hard issues of our status quo. Some are just stubborn greedy liars who want money and stagnancy for power.

I want the future nothing like today. I want it more than them at least.

I want hanging gardens, floating space cars, space cities, moon cities, weapons only used on asteroids and inanimate matter. Beam technology and replication technology based on teslas findings. Regeneration and healing using magnets and light or other methods I want more than these fear mongering plan masters are willing to offer in times of need.

I believe also it is the responsibility of a free and intelligent peoples to seize agressive and unjust power from its throne whenever it sees a need to do so. Which around the world today is more than needed.

Could my nature have been detected by psychics, or time readers and they saw my name or face? Could these dark hiding schemers be trying to ruin me still today? I think whatever is happening i will keep an open and rational view, and go with what I see.

Make the future real everyone, leave the rich and elite unwilling to donate there waisted stored wealth to suffer with nothing in a world of do-it-yourself coming to theaters near you..soon.

[edit on 4-3-2009 by mastermind77]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mastermind77

There's definitely time travelers running around. There couldn't be any doubt about that.

There's definitely some kind of psychic(s) influencing folks. There's no doubt about that.

The only thing is that there's nothing anyone can do. I mean you can't go to the cops, they just "disprove" you and tell your family that you're crazy, then your family kicks you out. You can't go to the FBI, they have another skit that they go through there. I've tried just about everything.

After these folks use the mind control, they've got nothing to worry about, all threats eliminated. No one finds out a thing. If they do find out a thing, they just appear, whip out the psychic, the mind control, BAM! Like nothing happened.

So hey, we talk and talk and talk, but talk is boring... and it's pointless..

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Good thread man.

I sometimes wonder about this on a different level.

What if people can come back from the future to watch us? Like - say for instance you have a kid, and they have kids who have kids. Well, one year in school in the year 2160 or whatever, little Bleep Bloop decides he wants to come back to study how his great great grandfather acted during the Iraq war, during college, during his life.... So he goes and gets some device for a school project or something similar and comes back.

This allows him to physically move among us, but doesn't allow him to change major events.

Stuff like that.

What if our future kids are watching us right now?

I sometimes also wonder if I'm crazy.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
The Devil could be a time traveller too because Churubs are known to time travel or see the future. Where time and space and heaven and earth is nearing its climax and Heaven being in Zero time zone and where the devil can time travel along our linea time frame and currupt the people and the world. He went straight to Adam and Eve and currupted that and now he moves along in his cherub wheel if not buckled by now trying to stop your future, the good one you never got. As time is nearing the end at our time frame the mess gets bigger and the wars to end all wars and earth will approach at a higher frequency.

That is one explantion but you have to know your self to be able to tell the difference of all these complex life patterns and relationships with people.
The other reason is the Matrix - or some hinduistic spiritual realm.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mf_luder
Good thread man.

I sometimes wonder about this on a different level.

What if people can come back from the future to watch us? Like - say for instance you have a kid, and they have kids who have kids. Well, one year in school in the year 2160 or whatever, little Bleep Bloop decides he wants to come back to study how his great great grandfather acted during the Iraq war, during college, during his life.... So he goes and gets some device for a school project or something similar and comes back.

This allows him to physically move among us, but doesn't allow him to change major events.

Stuff like that.

What if our future kids are watching us right now?

I sometimes also wonder if I'm crazy.

interesting concept

[edit on 4-3-2009 by la vie]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
No, the effect you are feeling is a result of the universe itself. The universe automatically changes and shifts to give the person the lessons they need at that time. You can call it "reap what you sow", "action and reaction", "karma" or whatever. All basically words that describe the same thing at play.

1st one must realize the universe is not linear, it only appears linear because of your own timeline. You have a timeline, and time is linear to us, and so it appears we live in a linear universe. Not the case. The universe contains all possibilities, the near possibility being the next dimension and so forth. Time is an illusion, and is just the movement from 1 dimension to another(you move in the 4th dimension with "time").

So, it appears you are in a straight and linear line, but the truth is you are constantly moving directions in the 4th and higher dimensions. All movements still appear linear because of our perspective on time, but we do change "dimensions" all the time. This is your path across the universe.

Your choices are in general what guide your path across these dimensions. As I mentioned before the universe automatically changes based on what you need. Everytime you make a choice, you go into a dimension that reaps that choice. If you make a bad choice, then you go into a dimension where you reap from that bad choice. If you make a good choice, then you do not.

For example. Right now there are 2 possible future dimensions you can be in. In 1 dimension you choose to punch someone in the eye. In the other dimension you choose to make a new friend. If you punch them in the eye, then you will end up in a dimension where you have an enemy wanting to hurt you. Choose to make a friend and you end up in a better dimension. etc. 2 possible futures you can choose, which one you choose is up to you.

So in this way the universe automatically gives what is needed for you to learn etc. Sometimes it doesn't make sense, and you can't find a reason why the outcome has happened. Some of that can be explained by hypocrisy, others not so easily. Hypocrisy is bad because you are doing bad things while thinking you are doing good things, and so you still reap the bad things, and you probably won't understand why.

For example, if people get lazy and apathetic, they end up losing their liberties. If the people on a whole are vigilant towards keeping their liberties, they will get them. Usually those who already have the liberties are the ones who become apathetic, and the ones who lost them or didn't have them and gain them are the ones who keep them. So the universe and such automatically adjusts to fit that. We all have our own personal path/journey and issues to work out, experiences and wisdom to gain.

The manipulation and fear you see out in the world, along with the promotion of ignorance is simply to allow others to define your choices and path for you. To try and reduce you down to an action and reaction level, where they can introduce an action to get the reaction they want from the public to further an agenda. The truth is what sets you free, and alot of that comes from realizing all the paths available, rather than the limited ones those of the earth would give you.

Funny thing about people talking about time travelers. They think about how they can go back in time and with a few simple actions change the outcome of the entire future. And yet, sadly very few seem to realize the same opportunity exists now. A few simple actions and changes in the now can change the outcome of the entire future. Of course, gotta make sure they are the right choices, and that's where people like Jesus, Buddha, Gandhi and such come in. What they say and teach, rather than religion itself.

[edit on 4-3-2009 by badmedia]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

Thats perfectly stated I think although I would add semantics to parts of the 3rd or 4th paragraph. It is about the NOW or ZO M or RA.. We are either eminators or reflectors. Emination is where one creates good works out of a true will. Reflection is the following times, which you can fall into following good or bad.

I also believe that everything in the universe is on a phasing gradient fractal scale especially perception. Meaning that we never move, or change, as nothing is ever "new" it just hasnt been re-invented yet according to the other dimensions theory. So basicly its about self invention, making the inner you more compatable with others, even if they are greedy and lame and you hate them because geedy lame people are ruining your life with mounds of legal theft for something no longer owned by which the industry profitted thrice from? ..yeah lol.

new topics

top topics

join