It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suggestions for presidential write-ins...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I nominate Elvis Presley if he's still alive (I heard he was working at a Burger King in Kalamazoo (or somewhere in the south) teaching the trainees how to make fried peanut butter and banana sandwiches).

Otherwise- I pick Eminem.

Any woman who isn't either A. A pod person or B. A Stepford clone, would make a good First Lady

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Conan O'Brian for president, reunited with Andy Richter for VP.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 02:05 AM
link   
1. Martin Sheen ~ He's been practicing.
2.Rodney Dangerfield ~ He's used to getting NO RESPECT anyway.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Oderus Urungus

I dunno, dude... Oderus is indeed the man, but Balsac might make a better national leader.

It's hard not to be respected in diplomatic circles when you have a bear trap for a face...

[Edited on 4-18-2004 by Xenographer]

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   
BEARTRAP FOR A FACE!!!! ILMAOSHIASMP!!!!!

Slymenstra Hymen for Nastynal Suckurity Advisor!

DC

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Well i nominate Eddie Griffin and Bernie Mac

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   
My vote's for Otis the town Drunk or Gumby.. either one

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Who's Otis? and thanx for putting my name forwarsd

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   
George Carlin For President.

For the following reasons.

1. The U.S. Gov is joke to begin with and who better to run the u.s. then a comedian.

2. The people love George Carlin

3. The FCC would be abolished because George would shut it down.

4. It would give the people a real george to look up too.

5. All drugs would be legalised

6. Golf Chorse's would be converted to housing for the homeless.

7. Just think of the Joint Chiefs of Staff that would be in charge under george carlin.

8. When he would do a press confrence he would make sense unlike current presidents that have to do cocain before they make a speach. + The people would tune in and he wouldnt have to pay off groups like fox news to carry his speech or addresses

9. We would have the 4 state fencing he has always talked about in the past of the most amusing citizens.

10. Some of the Real Problems Just might get worked out.

Anyone got any suggestions for the vice president other then "bean" or maybe gallager perhaps "wierd al yankovic" But I think I have the perfact one picked out.
Jessy Ventura for Vice President. You have Laughter you have authority and no one would question george then because he would have a former navy seal as vice president you would have to go threw Ventura before you made any off the wall comments about the president you would have to answer to the vice president first.

Hell this is a good idea maybe if we petition george with enough e-mail maybe he will run.

Just my 2 cents

Falcon

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   
There is really only one contender for President ...

With KayEm as first lady, of course.

Godzilla would make a pretty good Secretary of Defence

And if I was feeling really nice, I'd give Dubya and Cheney jobs cleaning the White House toilets.

I'll be changing the flag too ...

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
Jello Biafra

Hank Rollins

These are my first two picks. I already voted for Jello in 2000.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Oderus Urungus

that oderus guy is teh sm3x.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
George Carlin actually served in the defense of his country, too. He was an airman, but he'd tell you he wasn't a very good one. Hey, at least he showed up...

DC

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by falcon
George Carlin For President.

For the following reasons.

1. The U.S. Gov is joke to begin with and who better to run the u.s. then a comedian.

2. The people love George Carlin

3. The FCC would be abolished because George would shut it down.

4. It would give the people a real george to look up too.

5. All drugs would be legalised

6. Golf Chorse's would be converted to housing for the homeless.

7. Just think of the Joint Chiefs of Staff that would be in charge under george carlin.

8. When he would do a press confrence he would make sense unlike current presidents that have to do cocain before they make a speach. + The people would tune in and he wouldnt have to pay off groups like fox news to carry his speech or addresses

9. We would have the 4 state fencing he has always talked about in the past of the most amusing citizens.

10. Some of the Real Problems Just might get worked out.

Anyone got any suggestions for the vice president other then "bean" or maybe gallager perhaps "wierd al yankovic" But I think I have the perfact one picked out.
Jessy Ventura for Vice President. You have Laughter you have authority and no one would question george then because he would have a former navy seal as vice president you would have to go threw Ventura before you made any off the wall comments about the president you would have to answer to the vice president first.

Hell this is a good idea maybe if we petition george with enough e-mail maybe he will run.

Just my 2 cents

Falcon

Yeh !!!! I forgot about him ! Can I retract my last nominations ? LOL

George Carlin is God

Another reason to nominate the greatest comedic mind of all time -

We would get one day out of each year where we could legally kill someone. Say goodbye to that boss or co-worker or 'friend' who just stabbed you in the back.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
Who's Otis? and thanx for putting my name forwarsd

Otis the Town Drunk is from the Andy Griffith show.. when it was hillarious that someone was always getting drunk and put in jail.

BTW anyone remeber the comedian that did an awesome aunt B impression?

"Andy!! There are seeds in my marijuana....!"
Sorry to go off so far on Andy G... but whatever

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join