It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So How Close Are We???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I am being VERY respectful of YOUR beliefs, I would never try to change what a person believes to be true and I suppose we could debate all day, but I for one don't have the time...I mean NO HARM in my posts, just trying to get you to flip the coin over...you might be surprised what's on the other side!!

Does this mean I don't believe people should be prepared for ANYTHING? Of course not...being prepared is always a good thing...we SHOULD know how to function without government. Taking care of friends, family and such...just don't be so naive to one side...that's all...Good-day and look forward to seeing you around the threads!!!

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockhndr
reply to post by Salt of the Earth

These are links?-I'm not saying you don't have a right to your beliefs, but these are posted by who???? C'mon-you can do better!!! proof is not something you will find on the net!!! When will people figure that out? and Wiki?-changes everyday to anyones whim...videos?-they never seem to show the FULL video-just the piece that supports their theory-(they being whomever is using the vid for self gain) Can you guarantee these were put out there by people really in the know? or someone with WAAYYY too much time on their hands? Now check out MY link...
www.opednews.com...
For those that don't check the link...it's in regards to rex 84 being a HOAX!!!

[edit on 4-3-2009 by rockhndr]

I know Wikipedia is not 100 percent reliable, but I didn't know it was in to publishing anti-government hoaxes. I would assume pro-government, but not anti-government. The fact that this is on Wikipedia tells me it's reliable in this case because they usually (always) stand with the establishment. This is just mainstream common knowledge.

So is FEMA and so is the funding by Congress to build camps, that was in the news a few years back, and it's been in the news lately as well, Congress funding the camps. Anybody who doesn't know about these camps is because they don't WANT to know. Pretty bird.

And that was just the first page on Google. So how many pages did you have to go through to find something that said it was a hoax? A lot of websites up there promoting a hoax, wouldn't you say?

Oh, well, Rex 84 doesn't exist, climate change is controllable by UN taxation, and the government is here to help. pretty bird.

[edit on 4-3-2009 by Salt of the Earth]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Pretty bird?...why thank-you...and one more time...I'll post the link AGAIN just for you
www.americanpatrol.com...
Didn't say I was naive that the buildings and sites EXISTED...just debating their use for emergency shelters(anyone remember the griping about Katrina?)...but now you're just here to argue and I for one will not feed you...I have been more than respectful of you and your beliefs, but before you go spouting off garbage maybe it's YOU who should check ALL YOUR FACTS before trying to get everyone all worked up over something NOONE can prove with INCONCLUSIVE evidence...and no, my result was the first one of many pages under rex 84 hoax...as so many of these things turn out to be...HOAXES to get naive people like you all worked up-Now learn a lesson...if you come to ATS and make a statement? You should really have PROOF and FACTS to be able to argue intelligently...I see some of your previous threads have been jumped on for just this very thing-making a claim and the minute someone calls you out-you argue with anger...should really see someone for that...rest my case......lol....
good-bye salt...

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Salt of the Earth

actually the earths temperature is dependent on the interplay of solar radiation on our atmosphere - the carbon cycle is just one part of this process; things like the ozone layer, ice surface coverage, etc also affect the rate we gain or loose heat.

Do you know the average day and night time temps for the moons surface? It has no real atmosphere you see, hence it being so diffrent to earth.

natural biology and geoscience is a very well established field, thousands of peer reviewed studies have painstakingly debated the mechanics of our globe, they know that we have cycles and events which change climates, they even know how and why they happen - however, the climate is used to working in certain ways, a few thousand mega tons of carbon is released which is then sucked up by the plants and turned into coal, etc BUT when we then dig up that coal and burn it, along with a billion barrels of oil the rate at which carbon is taken from the atmosphere is lower than that being pumped into the air -while the system still fluctuates with it's normal patterns the levels never go down to what they were.

Before shouting your mouth off calling everyone ignorant how about you consider how much you #really# know about this?

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by NatureBoy

alexansary.com...
Thought you'd really enjoy this link natureboy!! would love to learn more about what it is you know about these things...any good threads for me to check out on this stuff? u2u me and let me know please? Sorry to get off topic OP...
always interested in learning new things...

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Northern Raider

I love America and what it used to represent, but I am terrified of what is becoming of a nation even for me as an Englishman was the greatest nation on earth (OK the second best
)

Im with you there. We used to be the land of the free, we are becoming the land of the scared. Its a shame what our people have done in electing our leaders to destroy our freedoms and our land. (No, not just Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush were just as guilty) I love my nation, what the Constitution stands for, for what our people used to stand for and believe in. Hopefully, someday we can earn that back, but it looks grim.

To the OP. How close are we?

There is doom and gloom everywhere. MSM, talk radio, all over the internet, the leader of the um, free world. Markets crashing, people on the streets, crime getting more bold. I dont know when it will all come to a head, or what will trigger it, but honestly, and I hate to say this, but I hope its soon. Get it over with and start over. Greed has destroyed the world, not just the US. Its time to hit the reset button, and try again.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockhndr
reply to post by NatureBoy

alexansary.com...
Thought you'd really enjoy this link natureboy!! would love to learn more about what it is you know about these things...any good threads for me to check out on this stuff? u2u me and let me know please? Sorry to get off topic OP...
always interested in learning new things...

Oh god the hippies are coming

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
This is why I will never donate one cent to help some poor country in africa or south america. I always tell those people that my money will go to help my people first before I give it to some 3rd world country.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by tac109

"This is why I will never donate one cent to help some poor country in africa or south america. I always tell those people that my money will go to help my people first before I give it to some 3rd world country."

You can give your one cent to your small community of bigoted patriots residing in northern idaho. Your country doesn't care for you so I wouldn't be too quick to give them ur money.

[edit on 4-3-2009 by djr33222]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Jeez people....

How close are we?

What are you all fighting about?

I asked a simple question.

Come on now.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
hehe well on monday we were about 1/7th the distance to the moon away from a fairly major sitx.

climate science suggests we could be due for some real doom in a few years

how close to mexico do you live?

we don't know when sitX will happen, we just know it might.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mf_luder
Jeez people....

How close are we?

What are you all fighting about?

I asked a simple question.

Come on now.

That is the problem... we have no idea how close we are and hopefully NEVER but it is hard to ignore the signs of "trouble" and we all wonder how bad that trouble will get.

#1 Moderate Recession - we come out OK after a couple of years

#2 Depression - economic turmoil for an undetermined amount of time

Or Worse - numerous scenarios that involve civil breakdown

None of us know how bad it is going to get but hey, at least try to be a bit prepared for a disaster just in case is my view.

To many variables.... but hey... whatever happens it won't be a surprise now will it? We all know that things are amiss..

Either you believe that #1 is the worse it is going to get or your a damned fool not to prepare to the best of your ability in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
IMO the biggest and most present threat is the threat of economic collapse. Collapse of the dollar + run on banks and the chaos that will ensue, probable martial law in some parts of the country, probably the biggest cities where it's easy to do martial law.

So what do you do then... do you hole up in your home while it pass... or you get out?

If you read on Argentina following the collapse, there were mobs going down the streets entering every house trying to find food. You couldn't fight them... they marched by hundreds.

Also crime went up, a lot. You had to have a handgun almost all the time for your protection.

In america it may be different due to the second amendment... gangs, la raza... the worse will probably be near the US-Mexico border and in big cities.

Anyway something REALLY USEFUL. It's the experience of someone who lived the Argentina collapse.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
The Luciferian offshore banksters are pulling the plug deliberately, manipulating the price on commodities, imploding markets one after the other. They they step in and buy everything up.

Lindsey Williams predicted that oil would go down from $150 to $50 a barrel when nobody had a clue. He has an inside ear to the elite and they tell him what they are going to pull next. They say this:

Corn and grains are going for $3 a bushel and it costs $5 a bushel to produce, and Obama's "stimulus package" has nothing for the farmers. Most farmers won't be planting, and next fall there won't be any grain.

When people run out of food they start prowling around killing and stealing. Food and water is what the elite are going to use to bring us to our knees, that and all the other evil stuff they are going to throw at us, their false flag attacks, plagues, triggering earthquakes.

I understand the money system is going to go straight to a world currency, forget the amero.

When? It's all snowballing. It's going to be horrible. They are going to deliberately starve us and plague us and create chaos -- then step in as our savior with a New World Order.

Very, very serious.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
IMO the biggest and most present threat is the threat of economic collapse. Collapse of the dollar + run on banks and the chaos that will ensue, probable martial law in some parts of the country, probably the biggest cities where it's easy to do martial law.

So what do you do then... do you hole up in your home while it pass... or you get out?

If you read on Argentina following the collapse, there were mobs going down the streets entering every house trying to find food. You couldn't fight them... they marched by hundreds.

Also crime went up, a lot. You had to have a handgun almost all the time for your protection.

In america it may be different due to the second amendment... gangs, la raza... the worse will probably be near the US-Mexico border and in big cities.

Anyway something REALLY USEFUL. It's the experience of someone who lived the Argentina collapse.

Thanks for the great link. I read it through. Lots to consider, learning to drive like in the movies, the kidnappings, the bulletproof vests, all that stuff. The police will be a welcome and useful thing if they do their job and don't turn into the same predators they are supposed to be protecting us from.

Lots of good advice. I think I might want to move after reading it.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder

This is a pretty good guess:
3 years, 295 days and counting, according to this interesting website:
www.satansrapture.com...

Dont wait till the last minute to do your shoppin'!

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by dodadoom

www.satansrapture.com...

Pastor Harry is a neocon Zionist. He's on the side of the antichrist.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by dodadoom

www.satansrapture.com...

Yeah, Good ole Pastor Harry
. I think he means well, he's just been doing it too long, and reading too much science fiction. Some of his predictions? have been pretty off the wall.

A better site is Last Trumpet Ministries. David Meyer has some very interesting insights about current affairs, and the agenda of the Illuminati, or NWO.

Last month's newsletter had some very interesting information about Pres. Obama. This gentleman was a former witch and has extensive astrological and magic knowledge and resources. All of his newsletters are documented with sources from news articles and such.

Another good site is The Cutting Edge

The owner of this site is well aware of the NWO also, and apparently has some people with inside knowledge that feed him information. On this site, not all of the current information is available unless you have a subscription, but he has extensive archives that are available for free. Some of the archived articles have a problem with the urls, but there is a way to fix, so if you check it out and have trouble, U2U me and I will give you the scoop.

Both of these are religious websites, but even non-religious people will find some very enlightening information here. Both these gentlemen have been following and keeping track of events in the world for the past 25 years or so, and are very knowledgeable about the evil plan that is unfolding in the world.

I personally believe we are in the throes of something ugly that has been planned for a very, very long time, and it is multifold, the perfect storm is unfolding as we speak. All foretold long ago..........in the Bible.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I agree. Even if you are not religious, there are many indigenous
works that all point to the same time in the future.

How can that be, if they were written at different times
and places by different peoples?

Thats too much of a coincidence for me.
Remember they didn't have telephones and internet.
They didn't know the other works even existed!

This is all following biblical prophecy to a tee also!
Somethings coming and I dont know if that
near miss asteroid was considered it or not!

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by tac109
This is why I will never donate one cent to help some poor country in africa or south america. I always tell those people that my money will go to help my people first before I give it to some 3rd world country.

Even though in many cases it is your nation that has left the third world nation impoverished?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join