It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So How Close Are We???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Over the past few weeks, I've been rolled up into these threads about Situation X and people stockpiling things and getting ready for when SHTF.

My question is - how close are we to this coming to pass?

I've made plans to rescue some of my friends/family and have a fallback loc and bugout supplies ready. Are we really getting close to things crumbling around us?

Someone told me that people are living in tent cities in California - I didn't believe them until I saw this:

www.youtube.com...

That isn't going to become the norm, is it? How long do we really expect Americans to just accept this type of life?

Also - the threads I've seen about FEMA camps. That's some scary business. I notice there are the masses who believe they exist for a sinister purpose.

How long USA? How long until SHTF and we descend down the deep, dark rabbit hole of chaos?

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I've been reading this website last evening. The military has all our traffic signs, even signs in the malls, mapped out so the trucks will know where to go to detain/imprison the American people, to process them, and then send them off to whatever camp, splitting up families, some in the family being sent off on the red list (immediate killing), the blue list (torture and possible reprogramming) and the yellow list are the wilfully ignorant who refuse to believe anything but that they are living in the land of Wunderland and everything is beautiful and the government loves them and is here to help -- and these will be culled out, some kept to be sent out to live in assigned population centers as "free" people -- I put "free" in quotes notice.

I am so angry about this. This has been going on since Reagan was in power, the Rex 84, when all these camps and the secret roadsigns to the military was all started. I'm furious that this has been going on under our noses, using our tax money to pay for, so the military can come to take all of us away, most of us to die.

What will be the excuse for this roundup? Anything the government decides. It's all laid out in executive orders. The schools, shopping malls will be used for detention centers, big tennis courts with those high chain link fences surrounding them, just like in Red Dawn. Anyplace that has a big field is a possible detention center if it has those fences. Helicopter landing spots are marked, places to pick up and drop off American citizens rounded up.

Check out this website which tells more about the road signs
www.tackamarks.freeservers.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>http://www.tackamarks.freeservers.com

There are reflectors pasted on the back of these signs to lead the military trucks to the places where the helicopters and detainee centers are, so they can keep up a steady flow, moving the populace out once they have been processed. The signs themselves are also coded to the military so they mean something else to the military truck drivers than they do to us, the stupid serfs living our lives here as though our government weren't plotting to kill us all.

Triangles. They love them. And FEMA has adopted the old bomb shelter sign of the triangle as their own, and use the solid triangles in roadsigns as code to the military to guide them to the pick up points for detained American citizens.

This really makes me angry. It's all because the off-shore banksters want to make sure we don't rise up against them for stealing all our money. They will take our homes and our lives, our children. They will torture our kids and turn them into zombies who will serve them. They are just animals, barbarians, wanting to loot and kill, and using our money and our good faith and trust to do it with.

The DOT knows all about this, but they LIE. They tell us that the stickers are there to test glue, or paint, or to keep the snowplows from running into the signs. The embedded messages on the fronts of signs, which signs must conform to government standards, which is why they all look alike, and these too are messages to the military leading them to pickup points to haul American citizens off.

Google Rex 84, and you will find a ton of links on this. These concentration camps are real, and the plans to put us in them are real. Not to help us or save us, not that places are offered as a refuge or shelter in times of trouble, but as an opportunity to imprison vast numbers of Americans and cull us.

Check out all the pages in the link I posted on the road signs. Many of the photos are no longer there, and the people who had the site are pulling back. Many of the pics have been blocked. This subject was also discussed here on ATS and the link is there to reference that thread.

I'm angry. I DO NOT WANT TO SEE THE MILITARY GOING UP AND DOWN THE ROAD, and I don't want helicopters flying overhead like bees, landing here and landing there. I don't want to see a bunch of hot-shot military guys waving guns in my face. I do not want to go to a concentration camp. I do not want government thuggies stealing my property or hurting my family and friends. It irks me to think of people in my community capitalizing on others' by siding with the government and getting rewarded with their martyred neighbors property and possessions.

The government is supposed to be our servant, not this monster that is bleeding us dry to fund a war machine to crush the world into submission to a New World Order and to kill most of its own citizens, to imprison them, torture them which is exactly what will happen.

No, no, no. These signs need to be torn down, and we need new people in the government, less of them. We need a new system of money, get the British Zionists out of our pocketbooks, coin our own money, cut loose from the Federal Reserve. Too many people in the government are sucking up the blood of everybody else. Bullies, thieves, criminals. Time to start over with a new Treasury, get rid of the Federal Reserve, see if we can get our bought and paid for military (corrupted by the foreign offshore banksters) to side with the American people and not with the vampires in England operating out of the London Bank.

We have a Constitution. That is our rule, not these criminals who have been bought off and brought in by foreign banksters so as to kill us all, to steal our property, to put us in these camps they have mapped out all over the country for the military trucks, even having special road signs to lead the trucks to these places.

No.

[edit on 4-3-2009 by Salt of the Earth]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
And why are my threads being closed down by moderators who have avatars of yin/yang with demons crawling all over them, closed down for "hate speech?"

Who is the hater? I don't hate anybody. I'm not trying to steal anybody's property or get them killed or start a war.

I'm trying to stop it. I am the one standing against hate.

So doublespeak would say that I am the hater, because

TOLERANCE OF INTOLERANCE WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.

You cannot hate evil. You must love it. Be happy while your death is being plotted and planned and your tax money is being used to pay for it. And go dig our own grave with a happy smile on your face and give Officer Jack Boot a big hug before he mows you down or rapes your kids in front of you.

And as far as how close are we?

Well, Purim is this March 10. Texe Marrs says expect a big blood bath.

Our new First Lady posed on the Zionist Mag Vogue and sent occultic signs indicating some big killing also on March 10.

The U.S. Navy has announced its intent to begin "testing new weapons" on four Pacific Northwest States March 11.

So I'd say we're pretty close. All we need is one thing to happen, or just a run on the banks, or a disease outbreak, or an earthquake, anything to justify the puppet president calling for martial law when his puppet masters give him the word to do it (puppet masters being the foreign banksters in London who own our government, our military, our infrastructure, and all our money.)

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
it depends on random events so it's hard to guess, i would say the american economy and system #could# turn to real chaos in as little time as 2weeks after a serious event such as an open trade war with china being announced but at the current rate of decline it will hit everyone slowly.

if you owe more than you can pay back, if your house is at risk, your local area poorly placed to handle the crisis (detroit) or you invested with madoffand stratford then your personal sitx might come very soon indeed.

if you live out in the country amid a few acres of good farmland, grow your own food and produce your own power then you might not have a sitx until climate change pushes the area into a dust bowl.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by NatureBoy

if you live out in the country amid a few acres of good farmland, grow your own food and produce your own power then you might not have a sitx until climate change pushes the area into a dust bowl.

Climate change? You mean global warming that has had a wind chill of minus 10 in March? If we're going to be taxed for global warming, at least give us a little. Global freezing is more like it.

And Montsanto and the USDA and the feds are passing laws right now forbidding organic gardening in the interest of "food safety."

Only the facatory farms will be allowed to grow food, and you will eat your GM food and you will like it, or they have "ways" to MAKE you like it!

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Salt of the Earth

Global warming doesn't mean literally "the whole world will be warmer 24/7." It means the extremes are more extreme. Summers are hotter, but winters are colder.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aberinkula

Global warming doesn't mean literally "the whole world will be warmer 24/7." It means the extremes are more extreme. Summers are hotter, but winters are colder.

Taxing our breathing, taxing our farm animals is going to give us cooler summers and warmer winters? The climate is going to mellow out and stay the same forever?

Hasn't climate change been the norm since the beginning of time? Animals have always been around and they will always poop, and you are going to blame the animals for the cold winter?

And do their farts reach all the way to Mars which was also melting its caps?

The caps are bigger than they ever were. Polar bears do know how to swim. Al Gore is a freaking liar. They are all Illuminati vampires and liars, and if you listen to them you are -- I won't say what you are, but you should be able to figure out that you cannot influence climate change in any way at all. Climate is determined by the sun. When the sun is throwing off a lot of sunspots, things warm up. (which is a GOOD thing, not a BAD thing). And when the sun wanes, as it now has been for the past couple years and little to no sunspots, things COOL DOWN.)

Stop listening to the Doom and Gloomers who say we need to kill off the world's population and tax people for breathing. Can't you see they are vampires and Satanists? Not to mention LIARS?

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   

ok whatever, deny that humans are altering the climate of the world -of course we aren't, we can just keep having everything we like and then some and the world will keep going happy as larry -yeah right, Well we'll see how it goes for the next twenty or so years, i just know i'm going to get so angry when people start saying 'the government hid the truth about global warming just so they could make more money...' please don't be one of them.

i supose the good thing about being a climate change denier is you could get loads of cheep property inareas due to be flooded, scorched or frozen -if you're wrong it probably won't even matter because we'll all die out soon after.

weather or not you believe in climate change natural disasters do happen, at some point whatever bolt hole or tunnel system you have will have to face something deadly -maybe a huge rock from space or some such doom. if you can survive until then you can consider your shelter secure.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by NatureBoy

ok whatever, deny that humans are altering the climate of the world -of course we aren't, we can just keep having everything we like and then some and the world will keep going happy as larry -yeah right, Well we'll see how it goes for the next twenty or so years, i just know i'm going to get so angry when people start saying 'the government hid the truth about global warming just so they could make more money...' please don't be one of them.

i supose the good thing about being a climate change denier is you could get loads of cheep property inareas due to be flooded, scorched or frozen -if you're wrong it probably won't even matter because we'll all die out soon after.

weather or not you believe in climate change natural disasters do happen, at some point whatever bolt hole or tunnel system you have will have to face something deadly -maybe a huge rock from space or some such doom. if you can survive until then you can consider your shelter secure.

Oh, dear God, please help us. How many people think this way?

I do not deny climate change happens. I said it does happen. I said it has always happened. I said it is dependent on the sun, and nothing anybody does can change the sun waxing and waning. Nothing.

Right now the sun is in a waning stage. Almost no sunspots for the past two years. This is why things are colder. After awhile the sun will start flaring up again, shooting out huge sunspots, and when that happens the earth will warm up and so will all the other planets in the solar system, all of which are now going into deep freeze.

Not because of cow farts or poop, not because of SUVs, not because people heat their homes with oil or gas or wood, or because there's too many people breathing out too much CO2, whatever -- but because the sun does what it does. It's an act of nature, not controllable by any human effort of any kind.

Al Gore is a vampire, a literal vampire, and so are the people who want to kill off the world's population. It makes me ANGRY to hear this talk. It is murderous, hateful talk.

Why don't the mod's regulate THIS kind of speech instead of shutting down MY THREADS.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   

How about you just chill out and show some REAL PROOF to your claims-and No, I don't just mean a website that anyone can make crap up on, I mean some secret CIA or FBI papers that are tangible? Or how about those executive orders you speak of in your first post? I mean pleeeze, signs that have been around forever? c'mon... That is what ATS is about, not false claims and youtube, but tangible proof that concentration camps exist? These are not to hold you in...they are to save your hide if you're not prepared for a natural disaster or possibly an attack on our nation. CALM DOWN...don't take the panic pill...this is how FALSE RUMORS get started-show some real proof and have a rum and coke to calm those nerves down!!
www.americanpatrol.com...
checkout all your facts before you just jump on the train will ya'? People like you are what give people ulcers....I don't discredit YOUR beliefs, if it's what you choose to believe, but you don't need to scare the kids and get everyone riled up...calm down...intelligent debate will get you further than just claims made on some site somewhere...

OH!! and global warming isn't just about temperature...it's related to our carbon emmissions...check it out yourself...

[edit on 4-3-2009 by rockhndr]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by mf_luder
Over the past few weeks, I've been rolled up into these threads about Situation X and people stockpiling things and getting ready for when SHTF.

My question is - how close are we to this coming to pass?

How long USA? How long until SHTF and we descend down the deep, dark rabbit hole of chaos?

Your guess is a good as anyone else as to when the next cat 8 plus quake, Fire storm, Tsunami, War, terror atrocity, reccession, war, plague, pandemic etc hits the world, thats why we prepared.

Ref how long in particular for the US of H, it happened 8 years ago when the US inflicted the war criminal GW Bush onto an unsuspecting world, The rest of us in what remains of the free world can only try and prepare for every possible catastophe natural, divine or american

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Thank-you Northern Raider...well said...

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockhndr

How about you just chill out and show some REAL PROOF to your claims-and No, I don't just mean a website that anyone can make crap up on, I mean some secret CIA or FBI papers that are tangible? Or how about those executive orders you speak of in your first post? I mean pleeeze, signs that have been around forever? c'mon... That is what ATS is about, not false claims and youtube, but tangible proof that concentration camps exist? These are not to hold you in...they are to save your hide if you're not prepared for a natural disaster or possibly an attack on our nation. CALM DOWN...don't take the panic pill...this is how FALSE RUMORS get started-show some real proof and have a rum and coke to calm those nerves down!!
www.americanpatrol.com...
checkout all your facts before you just jump on the train will ya'? People like you are what give people ulcers....I don't discredit YOUR beliefs, if it's what you choose to believe, but you don't need to scare the kids and get everyone riled up...calm down...intelligent debate will get you further than just claims made on some site somewhere...

OH!! and global warming isn't just about temperature...it's related to our carbon emmissions...check it out yourself...

I was going to post some links, but when I went to Google Rex 84 there were so many links up, all good ones, that I just said "go Google."

So go Google.

No, it's not belevolent. It is for culling, detaining, redistributing American citizens. Yes, there are road signs marked for the military, up and down America's roadways in every single state. Yes, there are many built concentration camps, even Congress acknowledges it and has authorized money to pay for them, millions to Haliburton, and it's mainstream news. Rex 84 is there to be researched. Go check it out instead of calling me a liar. Do you want me to go to Google and come back here with tons of links? Take your pick. Start with the first one and work your way down, starting with Wikipedia.

Anybody who doesn't know or believe this is happening is wilfully ignorant, living in total denial.

This is absolute rock solid fact. You have NOT done your homework.

Get busy. THEN come and call me names.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Salt of the Earth
And why are my threads being closed down by moderators who have avatars of yin/yang with demons crawling all over them, closed down for "hate speech?"

Who is the hater? I don't hate anybody. I'm not trying to steal anybody's property or get them killed or start a war.

I'm trying to stop it. I am the one standing against hate.

So doublespeak would say that I am the hater, because

TOLERANCE OF INTOLERANCE WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.

You cannot hate evil. You must love it. Be happy while your death is being plotted and planned and your tax money is being used to pay for it. And go dig our own grave with a happy smile on your face and give Officer Jack Boot a big hug before he mows you down or rapes your kids in front of you.

And as far as how close are we?

Well, Purim is this March 10. Texe Marrs says expect a big blood bath.

Our new First Lady posed on the Zionist Mag Vogue and sent occultic signs indicating some big killing also on March 10.

The U.S. Navy has announced its intent to begin "testing new weapons" on four Pacific Northwest States March 11.

So I'd say we're pretty close. All we need is one thing to happen, or just a run on the banks, or a disease outbreak, or an earthquake, anything to justify the puppet president calling for martial law when his puppet masters give him the word to do it (puppet masters being the foreign banksters in London who own our government, our military, our infrastructure, and all our money.)

Above is a perfect example of why most of the free world now dispares for beautiful america and what it has become.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I never once called you names but seems to me you're calling me ignorant?-lol...and NO...I do not need to Go google as you put it...you made the claims-show your proof!!!

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

How about you just chill out and show some REAL PROOF to your claims-and No, I don't just mean a website that anyone can make crap up on, I mean some secret CIA or FBI papers that are tangible? Or how about those executive orders you speak of in your first post? I mean pleeeze, signs that have been around forever? c'mon... That is what ATS is about, not false claims and youtube, but tangible proof that concentration camps exist? These are not to hold you in...they are to save your hide if you're not prepared for a natural disaster or possibly an attack on our nation.

A bit of double think here perhaps? They don't exist, but yes they do exist but only for our "good" to "save us." So if we have an "attack" on our nation, we need to round up the entire population and put them in camps?

Come on. What if we don't want to go? What if we don't want to be put in a stadium like in New Orleans and get left in a pile of feces and no food and water and listen to young girls getting raped in the night.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Thank-you Northern Raider...well said...

I love America and what it used to represent, but I am terrified of what is becoming of a nation even for me as an Englishman was the greatest nation on earth (OK the second best
) ), WAS being the operative.
Note for example how the Hague has just indicted the President of Sudan for causing the deaths of 300,000 innocent people, yet Bush remains free after his forces killed over 760,000 innocent Iraqis.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I never once called you names but seems to me you're calling me ignorant?-lol...and NO...I do not need to Go google as you put it...you made the claims-show your proof!!!

Okay. It's so easy to just type "Rex 84" into Google, but since you can't or won't here you go, the entire first page I pulled up. If these aren't enough just keep going to page 2.

#
Rex 84 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rex 84, short for Readiness Exercise 1984, is a plan by the United States federal government to test their ability to detain large numbers of American ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rex_84 - 30k - Cached - Similar pages -
#
Rex 84: FEMA's Blueprint for Martial Law in America
The plan is called REX 84, short for Readiness Exercise 1984. Through Rex-84 an undisclosed number of concentration camps were set in operation throughout ...
www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=3010 - 48k - Cached - Similar pages -
#
FEMA And REX 84
REX 84 was so highly guarded that special metal security doors were placed on the fifth floor of the FEMA building in Washington, D.C. Even long-standing ...
uweb.txstate.edu/~lf14/conspire/rex84.html - 17k - Cached - Similar pages -
#
Video results for rex 84
Oliver North Questioned - Rex 84 Exposed ...
2 min 3 sec
www.youtube.com

Congress is kept away from Rex 84 FEMA camp ...
1 min 40 sec
www.youtube.com
#
FEMA Concentration Camps: Locations and Executive Orders - Friends ...
Camp Krome - DoJ detention/interrogation center, Rex 84 facility Eglin AFB .... Ft. Drum - two compounds: Rex 84 detention camp and FEMA detention facility. ...
www.mindfully.org/Reform/2004/FEMA-Concentration-Camps3sep04.htm - 54k - Cached - Similar pages -
#
U.S. Concentration Camps, page 1
Jun 12, 2004 ... The Rex 84 Program was established on the reasoning that if a mass exodus ... Rex 84 allowed many military bases to be closed down and to be ...
www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/camps.html - 90k - Cached - Similar pages -
#
Beach Grove Indiana FEMA Camp Footage (Rex 84)

7 min - Oct 21, 2006 -

Rated 4.7 out of 5.0

a FEMA concentration camp in the USA as described in Rex 84. Rex 84 (short for Readiness Exercise 1984), was a plan by the United States ...
video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6981490430619415038 -
#
Christians Accused of Hate Crimes (REX-84 Concentration Camps ...
Rex-84 Word has begun leaking from last nights special, closed-door session of the United States House of Representatives. Not only did members discuss new ...
kingdomengineers.wordpress.com/2008/06/06/christians-accused-of-hate-crimes-rex-84/ - 128k - Cached - Similar pages -
#
FEMA Concentration and Internment Camps
REX 84 was so highly guarded that special metal doors were installed on the ... Rex 84 allowed many military bases to be closed down and to be turned into ...
www.freedomfiles.org/war/fema.htm - 53k - Cached - Similar pages -

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Northern Raider
Yes you are right, America is not what it use to be...forefathers worked their butts off to gain and PTB easily take away and destroy...humbling isn't it-but I don't want to get too far off topic...it does scare me for my children though...Too bad people can't talk sensibly instead of showing their might...the person who bullies leaves no room for intelligent resolve

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

These are links?-I'm not saying you don't have a right to your beliefs, but these are posted by who???? C'mon-you can do better!!! proof is not something you will find on the net!!! When will people figure that out? and Wiki?-changes everyday to anyones whim...videos?-they never seem to show the FULL video-just the piece that supports their theory-(they being whomever is using the vid for self gain) Can you guarantee these were put out there by people really in the know? or someone with WAAYYY too much time on their hands? Now check out MY link...
www.opednews.com...
For those that don't check the link...it's in regards to rex 84 being a HOAX!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join