It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im Moving The Psi-Wheel easily, whats the next step?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Step into my parlor said the spider to they fly!

Step up to James Randi, let the CIA stick their finger in your third eye!

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Well in all honesty you don't want to post a vid of it because of so-called negative energy.
Where have I heard that excuse before?
How bout letting us use a bit of science and logic rather then just agree with you?
To me that sounds as honest as it can be and honesty is a positive energy.

[edit on 4-3-2009 by DrumsRfun]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyberbian

EXACTLY! That is another of my theorys. Say a wonderfully talented psychic walks into James Randi's office, passes all the tests with flying colors, then that psychic is whisked away and the government will be involved, CIA as Cyberian stated, FBI, etc...No psychic or people with TK are always right on the money all the time, or can perform the same way that do at home in a totally different enviornment, around unrecognizable people. Im sure if a genuine remote viewer would be snatched away from James Randi's clutches and handed straight to the CIA.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

im not asking you to agree with me. i really dont care what you think. if i did my video would be posted on this thread. honesty can be positive energy, i agree with that, but a video cant show what i feel in my body, and see in my mind. its pointless for the video. if i share a video, it will be with my fellow TK'ers and PK'ers. It is real, its not fake, and im not claiming to move mountains here. i move psi wheels, im a novice. I have 8 psi wheels set up around my house so wherever i go im practicing, i even practice at work. when i first started it didnt happen like it does now. Im not claiming to be the best TKer, im just claiming i can do it, and from my studies (checking air flow, keeping my hands far away, no hot objects near by, a completely still psi wheel for atleast 2 minutes before i start, etc...proves to me this is real. You dont have to agree with me DrumsRfun. Oh yes Drums are fun, im more of a electronic drummer, i used the akai mpc 500.made hip hop beats. (sorry, got a little off subject) have a good one.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Ok so no proof then,gotcha.
Playing REAL drums takes physical skills,not computerized ones that you CAN'T do without a computer or electricity because it is REAL.
Ok I am off to look for a more honest topic...have fun with your illusions.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

im not trying to prove anything to anyone my friend. what is the topic of this thread? can you read it again? have a good one.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

My reading skills are VERY good.
Why can't you just prove it instead of waving your hand in the air??
I am only asking for you to give proof to your claim,after all you posted in paranormal??
The next step is to prove it instead of saying it.
No more i am not trying to prove anything.
In case YOU can't read,I AM trying to prove something.
No negative energy excuses.
The proof is in the pudding and not in your words.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
that is not what im doing this for. My Topic says "Im Moving The Psi-Wheel easily, whats the next step?" i received responses, im happy with them, and i feel no need to prove anything to you. i thought you were going to a more "interesting" thread? give me a break my friend. im not here to entertain you. move on. have a nice night! like i've said again, and again, i do not care ONE BIT if you believe me. go play your drums.

[edit on 4-3-2009 by ziggyproductions05]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
So how about an update on your progress? I for one would love to hear how it is going with either a glass or crystal cover?

Have you tried any other variations?

Have you found any exercises which help?

I say let the chips fall where they may. I have to laugh at folks who walk away without having tried for themselves. They don't believe in "belief" but their own belief in not believing is enough for them! They don't need personal experience to judge the merits of anything. They already know.

The worst that comes out of this is you show em how to approach something honestly.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   

like i said before, its not just calling james randi, saying hey i can do this, show him and get a million dollars. There are prelimnary tests, etc...He sets these experiments for his own benefit. I would not only have to move the psi wheels, but other psychic things to win the 1 million. look it up yourself.

Well I've checked out this Randi guy and it appears pretty straight forward, you show him what you can do under controlled conditions, no problems with that, you can move something without touching it using your mind.

So he would probably stick your wheel in a glass box with lid so you couldnt touch it or blow on it and make sure you have no magnets on you.
What's the problem with that ? You still win.

If you're not interested in money (or glory as you would be the first person on the planet to be able to do this ) at the very least do it for humanities sake as you could change the world as we know it.

If you've no interest in money or teaching others that they can do this, what is the point of your post here on ATS ?

You're saying "Hey everyone I can do this listen to me" but then your asked to do it by the people who's attention you've caught then you say " I'm not going to show you what I can do because I don't want attention".

We've seen this kind of mongol thread time and again on ATS, some muppet starts a thread and claims that he's communicating with aliens and he has a message for the world. Then when he's asked for a photo it's "Ah well they don't want anyone to know what their doing or what they look like "

Dude, seriously, anyone who gets involved with your discussions of "Psi Wheels " and how they operate or needles in bits of paper has to be seriously retarded when you fail to prove you can actually do anything.

If you (or someone you taught if you don't want the exposure) can move a "Psi wheel " with your mind or anything else for that matter you would immediately change what we know of the laws of physics overnight.

Don't give us crap about "negative vibes" because so many people really want this to to be true you'd probably surrounded by a squillion tetravolts of positive energy.

This is how psychic power is tested, quite simple conditions no catches, the excuses are always embarrassing

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

i understand where you are coming from, and maybe people are misinterpeting my thread. I just want to know the next step. videos that are shown of moving psi wheels area ll over the internet. i dont care aobut james randi right now. i have received the infromatioin i have wanted. im a novice at this.The james randi testing is not anything like it was back then, or in the videos you showed. There are more preliminary tests involved. I wouldnt be going on Jay leno to do this. my whole point of the thread was not to entertain. i was only looking for other poeople who could do this stuff to help me a little more. any video on youtube can be proven fake, no matter what , there is always an excuse, sceptic, etc... I dont care if you believe me or not, but it does work, it does happen and each day im getting better. It took me 3 days to do what ime doing nwo. why dont you try it??? Your talk of aliens has nothing to do with it. I've already seen both of the videos you've posted and i will not go to james randi, i will not make a video, and you can believe what you want, i already got my info. i only brought up how im moving the wheel because people dont belive me. its over. James Randi is the lat thought in my head, whether you like it or not. its over

[edit on 5-3-2009 by ziggyproductions05]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   

i understand where you are coming from, and maybe people are misinterpeting my thread. I just want to know the next step.

Well obviously the next step is whatever you choose, no one has ever proven that this has ever been done so no one can say what you should do.

If you stood in front of me and did what you claim to be able to do, I would obviously say something like " Hey cool how'd you do that? can you show me ? and move the lamp or refrigerator"

How can anyone possibly advise you what your next step is, that's like discovering you can inhale a piano through your butt and asking the same question.
There is no procedure for supernatural powers they either exist or they don't, and NO ONE has proven they do.

You're thread topic obviously asked the wrong question and probably shouldn't have been a question at all.

Perhaps your post should have read something like -

"Hey all you people on ATS , guess what ? I have moved a psi wheel just using the power of my mind. I did it by doing xyz give it a try and see if you can, I'm now going to see if I can move something else with my mind and let you know what happens.

Now dude let's be honest and grown up about all this, I'm sitting here at the PC and if you give me instruction on how you did what you claim then I would give it a go, on whatever is in front of me, a pencil or a cookie.

However if I fail you can't turn around and say I'm doing something wrong or it doesn't seem to work on cookies, because we have no proof that it works to begin with.

Nevertheless if you really want to know what the next step should be, from a scientific point of view, which is how you asked the question to begin with.

Go to a university or college, show them what you can do and try different experiments on what you're capable of.
These people are not out to mock you or prove you wrong, they just want to try and find out how things work, once you've done your psi wheel thing their on your side, go figure.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   

good point, i understand now where some people may be coming from. Its hard to explain, i just feel like two magnets repelling with my hands. i then try to make the magnetism feel really large by moving my hads very far apart. I asked what i could do with that, then came the psi wheel. What i do to move it is just stare, visualize, feel an odd sensation in my body, then the wheel moves. I just figured out my own trigger.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   

OK now you've found your trigger move on to other objects, this shouldn't be difficult size or shape won't matter you're not using known energies so weight or density doesn't make a difference. If you can do one easy peasy then you can do two it's that simple.

Let me know when you've got something similar to a roulette wheel moving, you may not want the money but I certainly do.

By the way here's an experiment for you, I have a yellow and black stripe item in front of my PC, when you move it I'll give you the cookie on my desk.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   

HA! i'll take a stab at moving it. i dont know if i can without seeing it. the object has wheels rigtht? a toy mustang car? im really hungry for a cookie.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05

HA! i'll take a stab at moving it. i dont know if i can without seeing it. the object has wheels rigtht? a toy mustang car? im really hungry for a cookie.

Well dude your obviously not very observant or a good guesser, the object is a pencil, which I'd previously informed you was on my desk along with the cookie lol

Nevertheless the pencil did move, it was next to another pencil and when I answered the telephone I picked up the black and yellow one with out thinking and started doodling while yakking on the phone. So yes in a manner of speaking the pencil was moved by the power of thought it would seem, but whether my subconscious thought counts is for others to decide lol

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Yes i made you move it! haha
just jokin my friend. im really contemplating making a video of what i can do. with you being a sceptic, how would you want everything set up? how would you want to see it to know im really doing it with my mind ? because i dont want to be critiqued too all hell and told what im doing is wrong or fake, when it isnt. Just tell me how you would like to see it or in comparison with other psi wheel moving videos.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyberbian

If you could remove lug nuts from an automobile, you could make a very nice amount of change demonstrating that.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

just jokin my friend. im really contemplating making a video of what i can do. with you being a sceptic, how would you want everything set up? how would you want to see it to know im really doing it with my mind ? because i dont want to be critiqued too all hell and told what im doing is wrong or fake, when it isnt. Just tell me how you would like to see it or in comparison with other psi wheel moving videos.

Well dude I've never seen a psi wheel let alone a video so I'd have to start from scratch.

First requirement is that your wheel or whatever you choose to move should be tested to be proved not to contain any metals and get someone else to do it. better still get someone else to make the wheel.

Put you wheel or whatever in a transparent box along with a working digital thermometer and something like a layer of dandelion puffs and completely seal all edges to make it airtight.

Stand the box in a try of shallow water on a sturdy table and place a spirit level on top of the box.

Get an electric fan and test all the edges of the box to make sure they're air tight.

Set all of this up at a college science lab and ask them to video tape you doing your thang, once you have done your thang, ask them to figure out how you did it, promising them that if they can prove without doubt how you did it you'll give them 50000 bucks. They'll probably ask you to do it several times.

When they have given up tell them how you did it and they can now try and measure what you do.

Finally u2u me and I'll give you my bank account details for all the money that you don't want.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman

Well dude I've never seen a psi wheel let alone a video so I'd have to start from scratch.

First requirement is that your wheel or whatever you choose to move should be tested to be proved not to contain any metals and get someone else to do it. better still get someone else to make the wheel.

Put you wheel or whatever in a transparent box along with a working digital thermometer and something like a layer of dandelion puffs and completely seal all edges to make it airtight.

Stand the box in a try of shallow water on a sturdy table and place a spirit level on top of the box.

Get an electric fan and test all the edges of the box to make sure they're air tight.

Set all of this up at a college science lab and ask them to video tape you doing your thang, once you have done your thang, ask them to figure out how you did it, promising them that if they can prove without doubt how you did it you'll give them 50000 bucks. They'll probably ask you to do it several times.

When they have given up tell them how you did it and they can now try and measure what you do.

Finally u2u me and I'll give you my bank account details for all the money that you don't want.

Wait wait wait, you dont even know what a psi wheel is? why are you even commenting, let alone reading this???????

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join