It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Illuminati Associate Admits 85% of Americans are Bankrupt, Government Devaluing Dollar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I have changed the title of the original post. It was "Bush Illuminati Associate Admits to FEMA Camps & Coming Global Collapse!!!!!"

The reason for the edit is a poster pointed out that another blogger has posted that someone who works with someone at CNBC has said that Julian Robertson did not say anything about Fema. That blog has printed a sort of "correction". I can not find any verifiable retraction.

However, I find it very curious that the SECOND HALF of the video is not available any longer. In the first half of the video, you hear the broadcaster say stay tuned for the second half! Where did it go?

Watch the video here:
www.youtube.com...://www.elsaelsa.com/archives/2008/11/17/legendary-funds-manager-julian-robertson-predicts-utter-gl obal-collapse-aka-propga

And another revealing video here:
www.youtube.com...

TBR Full Article Here

Collaberating Source

Zeta Psi Member Julian Robertson had some interesting things to say last year. How did I miss this??

Apparently, Senator Prescott Bush; Connecticut Senator, father of President George H.W. Bush and grandfather of President George W. Bush; Eta (Yale) belonged to this secret fraternity.

Is this man speaking with inside knowledge? I don’t know if the information that he is dispensing is a true picture, or a picture destined to create fear in the millions of people who will read his words.

What do you think...is this just more hysteria...is that what they want...so they can provoke the people and execute the things he talks about in this interview?

Either way, it is scary!

Edit to remove snippets

[edit on 3-3-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Very interesting. Wish there was video of this. Is it just me or did this guy have absolutely nothing to gain by making these statements. He wasn't selling anything.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The writing is on the wall...
He just put it in bold and italicized it.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Did you watch the Perter Shiff video at the bottom of the link? That's pretty astute as well.

He states in the video that we have become such consumers that there is no other recourse than to allow it to happen.

As far as the scare mongering in the final assessment what else is there? I mean really not many of us have been able to pay down all debt so that we do not end up in the FEMA prisions for non payment, nor have we been able to save tons of gold in order to survive the next 10 years of the collapse.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
October 19th, 2007
www.cnbc.com...

Hedge fund legend Julian Robertson said Friday he expects the U.S. economy is heading for a "doozy of a recession."

"I think we are going to have a doozy of a recession," Robertson told CNBC's Erin Burnett. "I think the credit situation is worse than anybody realizes, and...I think we're getting little inklings of that. I don't think any of the normal indicators you would look at in the economy are really very strong. As a matter of fact, they are weak, and not really getting any better."

Robertson, founder of the investment firm Tiger Management, also expressed some concerns about the devaluation of the dollar.

"I think the Federal Reserve will trash the dollar until such times that there is some turn around in the economy, or until such time that they see that as self defeating," he said.

One year later:
(doesn't sound like a man predicting utter collapse, IMO)
www.cnbc.com...

"I don’t mean to imply that this is going to last quite as long as what’s been happening in Japan, but when they went into their decline in 1990, almost 20 years ago, their people were loaded with savings—but [Americans are] all broke," he said. "...If we leave out the home in the calculations, I’d say that 80-85 percent of Americans are broke. So they have to cut back on their spending."

Interesting note at the top of this page:
www.page88.co.za...

UPDATE / Editor: We have been informed by someone who works with Ron Insana at CNBC that much of the Julian Robertson attributions and quotes in this story are not authentic. While the basic thrust of the article appears genuine -- i.e., the future economic outlook appears bleak -- the wilder attributions and quotes are bogus.

That may be the cork to plug the end of this smoking gun...

In summary, Robertson isn't saying anything different from pretty much everyone else: ie, our economy sucks and it's going to be a long road back to prosperity. However, someone apparently bastardized his words and embellished upon them, falsely quoting him as saying we're headed towards an apocalypse. Either that, or he did say those things, and they were out of character with other positions he's taken... in which case he is a self aggrandizing attention whore who was looking for a newsbite. Either way, I call shenangians on this until some video is discovered.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I have been looking for video footage of this. I found a few videos that are very revealing.

www.youtube.com...

edit: fix video link

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Ah! The real video links!
www.resourceinvestor.com...

These grandoise claims were made up by one Al Martin on some conspiracy blog and attributed by Martin to Julian Robertson.
I cannot find any news sources confirming this, but the links to the real video are all over the place on forums and blogs, and the video clearly shows he did NOT say most of what the OP credits him with saying.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

I just tried those links, and they do not work.
Also, the comments on that Blog were written on 08 Jun 2005 at 02:32 PM
so how can I be sure they are about something that was published in 2008?

There's controversy over the reporting of comments by Julian Robertson on CNBC. Reader Rahul Sharma kindly sent in links to the video and some detail of the actual vs reported cleft.

Also, the SECOND HALF of the original video has dissapeared.

Watch FIRST HALF of video here:
www.youtube.com...://www.elsaelsa.com/archives/2008/11/17/legendary-funds-manager-julian-robertson-predicts-utter-gl obal-collapse-aka-propga

I will investigate this, as I would not want to pass on bad info.

edit to add video link

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

George Soros, the billionaire investor sees Zombie banks draining the life out of the U.S. economy...contrary to the majority of U.S. economists...who see the U.S. economy halting contraction in the third quarter, and resuming growth in the fourth quarter...

The U.S. economy is in for a "lasting slowdown" and could face a Japan-style period of relatively low growth coupled with high inflation, billionaire investor George Soros said on Monday.

Soros, speaking to Reuters Financial Television, also warned that rescuing U.S. banks could turn them into "zombies" that draw the lifeblood of the economy, prolonging the economic slowdown.

"I don't expect the U.S. economy to recover in the third or fourth quarter so I think we are in for a pretty lasting slowdown," Soros said, adding that in 2010 there might be "something" in terms of U.S. growth.
CNBC

The recovery will look like "an inverted square root sign," Soros said. "You hit bottom and you automatically rebound some, but then you don't come out of it in a V-shape recovery or anything like that. You settle down—step down."

The healing of the banking system and housing markets is crucial to recovery. "The banking system, as a whole, is basically insolvent," Soros said.
CNBC

Frightening, this echos in harmony with the Global European Anticipation Bulletin's prediciton for the U.S. and World Economy...

More from the Global European Anticipation Bulletin...

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Your next summit takes place in a few days in London; but are you aware that you have less than a semester to prevent the world from plunging into a crisis that will take at least a decade to resolve, accompanied by a whole series of tragedies and ferment? Therefore, this open letter by LEAP/E2020, who saw the arrival of a « global systemic crisis » as early as three years ago, intends to briefly explain why it happened and how to limit further damage.

If indeed you began to suspect the onset of a sizeable crisis less than a year ago, LEAP/E2020, in the second issue of their « Global Europe Anticipation Bulletin » (GEAB N°2), anticipated that the world was about to enter into the « trigger phase » of a crisis of historic proportions.

GEAB (LEAP 2020)

top topics

join