It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The woman clothed with the sun is upon you.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

i think the bible is an extremely complex book. prophetical texts have layered symbols. they don't just represent literal interpretation or spiritual or symbolic. it's layered on top of each other. just look at how many ways we can all see the same reference to the woman clothed with the sun, and get several different interpretations out of it. there's historical, biblical, astronomical, futuristic and preteristic interpretations for the same passage!

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ben91069

Doesn't anyone ever consider that the bible is in part exact copies of stories that were fortold and written about 1000's of years before the 2nd version of the christian bible? And doesn't anyone have a problem with the fact that every generation has end of day warning signs they find yet none of them ever come to fruition? I took up believing in myself at age 17 and life has been wonderful and guilt free ever since. I do know that when I die I will have lived my life with complete honor and integrity based on my own guidance and that will be good enough to carry on if there is such a place. I wouldn't want to go to heaven for any reason other than to scold the person in charge for burning people in hell because they were gay or cheated on there spouse or used the lords name in vane etc. The punishment that will supposedly be given out for petty things is absolutly insane. And if you were to take the bible literally there isnt anyone who would make it into heaven because of all the rules and especially all the contradictions set forth by the authors. I can only hope that in 300 or 400 years we will have figured out that what was written 1400 to 4500 years ago were just words to control the illeterate people of the time and unfortunatly it carried on way to long. And the wars and mass murder it has caused it just horrible, for that reason alone we should all ask ourselves if this is the right path to follow or is it our responsibility to hold ourselves accountable and treat each other as simple yet unique human beings and start anew, religion free and see if we cant all have the backbone to live together as different cultures and races but always as friends and brothers and sisters first and foremost. sorry for the typos...

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

number 7 continues a short space not number 8.
so that would mean, following your theory, that
bush jr would've had a short stint and the 8th would be the
final one.

Daniel and Revelation are referencing the same thing from two different points in time.

Daniel is discussing the kings of the US after the statehood of Israel in 1947. After 1947 the list of presidents are as such:

1)Dwight D. Eisenhower
2)John F. Kennedy
3)Lyndon B. Johnson
4)Richard Nixon
5)Gerald Ford
6)Jimmy Carter
7)Ronald Reagan
8)George Bush Sr.
9)Bill Clinton
10)George Bush Jr.

Daniel says:

Daniel 7:24-25
24 The ten horns are ten kings who will come from this kingdom. After them another king will arise, different from the earlier ones; he will subdue three kings. 25 He will speak against the Most High and oppress his saints and try to change the set times and the laws. The saints will be handed over to him for a time, times and half a time.

So you see, the passage in Daniel references Obama from after the time when Israel as a nation is reborn. Then in Revelation, we get the same prophecy with the starting point being the capture of Jerusalem in 1967:

Rev 13:1
1And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

and

3And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

The head which received the deadly wound but healed is Ronald Reagan.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   

so you are ignoring daniel's interpretation of the empire statue?
why?

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

so you are ignoring daniel's interpretation of the empire statue?
why?

No I am not, but that one is not a timeline per se' unless someone can show that it is (I am not saying it is not). The statue depicted a man made of elements, specifically metals to show the progression of qualities and worth, all except the feet, which was mixed with clay. I have a post on ATS that shows that the relationship of the feet is definitely the final Kingdom of mankind calculated from atomic weights in the periodic table. The feet divided equals 666.

Here is a link to that: LINK

And of course you know the rest of the story on that one; that a supernatural stone cut out without hands strikes the feet, shattering them and collapses the whole statue.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

well it starts with babylonian empire. what comes next? there's your timeline.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Some believe the major celestial event connected with this prophecy has already occurred during the Winter Solstice (in 2007) when there was a Grand Conjunction. This conjunction formed a cross.

In Genesis 1, the Bible talks about the stars being for “signs” and seasons. Revelations 12, Especially makes the signs and times clear. In Rev 12, it talks about a woman being clothed in the sun, and hiding for 3.5 years and bringing forth a (“Man-child” ) On June 6, 2004, \Venus transited the SUN. 3.5 years later, in December of 2007 was when THE cross in our solar system was formed.

A very remarkable planetary/galactic configuration occurred on December 23rd and 24th 2007. The configuration on December 23 ” Mars, Earth, Sun, Mercury, Jupiter, with the base at the Galactic Centre ” ; it became even more remarkable in that it was accompanied by the Full Moon (conjunct Mars) at about 2 a.m. on December 24 when a simultaneous Venus square Neptune occurred (literally, a woman with 12 stars around her head and the moon at her feet) A Pluto/Sun conjunction appeared exactly on the Winter Solstice, just past the conjunction with the Galactic Centre.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
What about 9-11, what was the alignment on that day? Is March 10th going to be a more important date than that one?

[edit on 5-3-2009 by Amelie]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
So what's going to happen tomorrow?????? :w:

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Well, we'll see. just a few hours left

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Just to throw this thought out there, there were three mass murders. Alabama, Germany, and DFW metro.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
March 11th, whats new?

I shaved my beard, couldnt get to sleep last night for some reason. Went to bed sometime early in the mourning, woke up at about noon.

Um... I feel pretty good. I didnt even read this thread till today. I probably would have tried to meditate or something last night.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join