It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The woman clothed with the sun is upon you.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
(addendum: the thing about biblical prophecy is, it always has more than one layer! you can't say it's all one thing or all another, because on top of that symbolic layer is a literal layer with a somewhat different interpretation, and so on)

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by pegasi51
According to my farmers almanac calandar it is the day of Purim (see description below)

Purim (Hebrew: פורים ) Pûrîm "lots", related to Akkadian pūru is a Jewish holiday that commemorates the deliverance of the Jewish people of the ancient Persian Empire from Haman's plot to annihilate them, as recorded in the Biblical Book of Esther (Megillat Esther). According to the story, Haman cast lots to determine the day upon which to exterminate the Jews.

I've no idea if there is any relation but it is a thought.

That makes perfect sense to me. There is so much more to this prophecy than meets the eye that will unfold in time, but thanks for the reminder of Purim. I will certainly be reading it because I will need it. I recall the gist of the story but I need to understand the details for it to be more meaningful.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Infadel
12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

As I have stated on other boards recently, this is the symbolic language of the new Roman Empire, and here is the mystery of the seven heads and ten horns.

-Crowns represent kings or the head of authority.
-Heads represent beginnings such as Rosh Codesh is the beginning or head of the month in Hebrew. It means a starting point.
-Horns represent maturity and the completion of the head.

So with those concepts as a legend, the US is the new Roman Empire and the starting point is June 10, 1967. That is when Jerusalem was captured by the Jews.

Next you will count the US presidents:

Nixon
Ford
Carter
Reagan
Bush Sr.
Clinton
Bush Jr.

Notice there are 7 'heads'. The horns represent the maturity of their office. If each head receives one horn, you have 3 left over and they go to the three who served 2 terms; Reagan, Clinton, Bush Jr.

The Daniel prophecy of the little horn that comes from the 7 is Obama, and his time will be cut short - he will not complete his full term for the anti-christ will rise and appoint him self in his place.

Thought you would like to know.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
What do you mean it will be cut short? can you explain to me?

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
there are only eight horns. that would be nine. not sure where you got the ninth one from.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrfire9
What do you mean it will be cut short? can you explain to me?

In other words, man's kingdom is kaput and God is going to reign in his Kingdom, yet there are still 3.5 years to completion after March 10th, 2009.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
there are only eight horns. that would be nine. not sure where you got the ninth one from.

If you read it again you will find that there are 7 and the 8th one is the little horn that comes from the 7.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
eek, i'm confused. i think you are mixing daniel's empires together with the empires after the fifth kingdom. it's messing with my head!

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ben91069

i know, but your list has 7 heads.horns (presidents) with obama being the eighth and then you say the final one who is antichrist will rise... that's nine. care to explain?

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
heads = 7
horns = 10

nevermind.

so the 8th head is the final head.
the fifth head, is that the one that continues a short space?

are you counting heads as kings and kingdoms? or separating them?

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   

i know, but your list has 7 heads.horns (presidents) with obama being the eighth and then you say the final one who is antichrist will rise... that's nine. care to explain?

Yes, you are confusing the little horn as actually being the anti-Christ. The little horn is just Obama, but the anti-Christ replaces his rulership.

I'll just add this LINK for you to understand this concept. The link is to a post on another board and you are welcome to quote me from there as long as you give the source of course, but it is the exact same story of the Roman Republic.

[edit on 3-3-2009 by ben91069]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I dont think the antichrist is a person. I believe Revelations is a astrological event. Does it have merit.....I have no idea.

Is it not odd that we have the Ophiuchus constellation now showing itself in the elliptic path. Ophiuchus is the serpent handler....its foot dips down low enough to be considered part of the zodiac...making 13 signs, not 12.

Is the sign of the 13 addition to the eliptic path a sign of the'christ' handling the 'serpent' or something along those lines. Better yet, the foot of the serpent handler seems to be stung by the scorpion on the heal. I think if there is a sign that the masses are missing, it is Ophiuchus entering the zodiac. The sun is in Ophicush longer then it is in scorpio actually.

I checked on the 'new moon' for the new yr and it looks like the new moon for the new yr will be around March 26....the day after Venus becomes...a bright morning star.

Im just rambling....just thoughts

I think its important the new moon be observed, and not predicted, as I learned last yr...the predicted new moon did not occur when predicted...it was actually a couple days later....this is why I think its important to observe it, not predict it with mathematics ect.

IF this moon in Virgo has merit....then surely the opposite of the sky, where the sun is rising also has merit.

In a tropical zodiac (traditional zodiac) it says the sun is in Pisces...but actually, due to precession of the stars...the sun is rising in Aquarius right now...which is the next 'age' of our great year.

Just more thoughts

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
(answering my own question: the seventh is the continue a short space, not the eighth)

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

do you think it's possible that it's about ruling planets not constellations?

[edit on 3-3-2009 by undo]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   

number 7 continues a short space not number 8.
so that would mean, following your theory, that
bush jr would've had a short stint and the 8th would be the
final one.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
im following on everything you guys are saying... so my question is.. is this a good thing or a bad thing... or there is no answer as yet?

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

I think its about all of the luminaries....in a particular sequence.

But I do find Venus important....for it does seem to 'fall' from the night sky....and become a bright morning star.

I also think the conjunctions of planets within certain constellations is important. I believe that the 'whelp' that will come out of the Lion is referring to a star or planet.... that will enter the Virgin, Virgo.

I think the majority of the Bible is a parable for as above, so below...just as many ancient religions are based on the stars.

But when we read....no one can no the day in advance...it is referring to the observing of a new moon....which must be observed for accurate knowing of how to follow the signs. I think preset calendars mislead us as well as the preset zodiac with 12 equally divided parts. The sun does not stay in each sign for a equal amount of time. Many people dont even know their true sign, due to the tropical zodiac. I think the people that wrote most of the OT were taking ancient knowledge that they had no wisdom to....and tied their misunderstandings of it to their own stories....for the most part.

The following of the stars is so ancient, and the magi were the ones with the knowledge of what to look for.

What is your thoughts on that Undo?

Im going to head for bed....Ill check back in the morning...

Night night all
LV

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   

number 7 continues a short space not number 8.
so that would mean, following your theory, that
bush jr would've had a short stint and the 8th would be the
final one.

Maybe the short one was the time between Obama taking the oath and then having to re-do it?
wasn't Rice in charge for the brief point in time?

like many others here, just thinking out loud

[edit on 3-3-2009 by munkey66]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
7 empires, starting with babylon.
at the 5th empire mark, which is the roman empire,
you see the completion of daniel's statue.

HISTORY LOOKS LIKE A STATUE, it says.
if the feet represent the completion of imperical history,
what in the sam hill is
6, 7 (and 8).

i think i know. they are repeats of number 5.
otherwise, the toes on daniel's statue would have to stretch
for thousands of years. that statue is complete and history is
complete as far as empires are concerned, at number 5.
that's the big secret.

6, 7 (and 8) are all 5 (the feet of daniel's statue) incognito. the beast that was, is not, and yet is.

8 is the compilation of them all. yes?

[edit on 3-3-2009 by undo]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Sounds like Life of Brian stuff to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join