It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden In Plain Site - Connections

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Hidden In Plain Site - Connections

www.klas-tv.com

Follow the marketing. How the financial meltdown, the Phoenix lights and 2012 are just three links in a logical chain.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Let's suppose that everything you've heard about 2012 is true. That there is a large comet or terrestrial event that is due to occur. Some people know about it, most don't. When it does occur the earth will become incapacitated for a year or two before re-habitation is established. Let's suppose that this event became apparent several decades ago and that a Manhattan Project type effort was undertaken to build large flying vehicles capable of hosting several thousand passengers and supplies and maintaining low earth orbit for that time eventually returning to hospitable locations that have a high altitude and stored supplies, somewhere like Denver with two airports, underground facilities and far from large bodies of water.
Let's suppose that the world's 'power elite' were contacted with an offer of obtaining passage for, let's say, several hundred million dollars per 'seat'. In order to substantiate the existence of these vehicles, prospective passengers were told to watch Phoenix during a specific time period, Ohio or the coast of England during specific time periods for authentication. As the 2012 date draws closer, the 'tour company' requires additional capital for additional craft and asks passengers to advance some of their 'fares'. In a frantic effort to secure payment for their voyages they have to squeeze the bedrock of economies world wide. In a political environment where little capital is being spent on drilling, shale mining, atomic power plants, stemming immigration, in a financial environment where governments are releasing massive amounts of funds which are pretty much unaccounted for, where a Bernie Madoff can proudly proclaim that his investments are just 'gone' even the most far-out theories deserve some consideration.

www.klas-tv.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by nybob

I've considered a scenario like this before. My own little twist is rather than ET's, were going to put our "important" people on the space station, which, for all we know there could be more than 1. They hang out for a while and wait til the storm blows over, then fly back down and have the world to themselves. Or possibly they have a psoh bunker somewhere and theyre eating up resources and money making sure they have jacuzzi's and stuff in their private quarters.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
OK, supposing this is true, where are these "craft" being built? Don't you think we would have heard something by now -- Mr. Common Man must be the one building it, after all. Also, you think the "elite" take off on these ships and everyone else is killed. Then, they come back. Who will take care of them? Most of these goofs can't even boil water. They will be worse off than the Pilgrims were. They might know how to screw millions out of their money, but what good would that skill do them? They will all die from hunger or medical issues. Sorry, I can't buy it.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
What's always bothered me was why would we (or anyone else) do a slow fly-over a major American City obviously wanting to be seen other than to prove to someone that they exist. So they fly over then claim that it never happened? Why?

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by nybob

If this scenario was true and the survival of the human race was at stake,then the elite would choose it's survivors from a strong gene pool not offering seats to fat idle millionaires. it would be a case of choosing those with a healthy body not those with a healthy bank balance.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I can see were you are coming from, however i believe that it would be underground instead of in orbit. Its less obvious, could be labeld "top secret militery base" so the workers would never be able to know what its for (unlike the shuttle, which would be pritty obvious), etc etc.

I did find a few new bases being built a wile ago, one being in sweeden to "preserve plantation life in the case of nuclear warfare", but never the less, would also be used for "important" people in any kind of dissaster.

Going back to Noa's flood, ancients writen that the survivors hid underground (Mu or Atlantis, forgive me for i cannot find the exact writings were i found this, but some of you may be firmilier with it).

Ive found a list of the millatery bases in the US, and there is quite a few. Most are said to be for genetic and weponary testing, but once again, whats stopping them from using it in any catastrophy??

www.anomalies-unlimited.com...

I have to say, i do find it wierd how the majority of the bases are on the west coast.

P.S. For some reason i cant get the image to come up on the post, so heres the link for the map: www.anomalies-unlimited.com...
[edit on 1-3-2009 by Trolloks]

[edit on 1-3-2009 by Trolloks]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
The histories of those who have the means to participate in an effort such as this have little concern for the benefit of mankind. As far as they are concerned, their class is destined to survive above and beyond the qualifications of everyone else. If you buy into any of the Illuminati type of theories perhaps there is a loose confederation of families or corporations who are elitists and a network of people who are adept of keeping secrets.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Trolloks

You have to put the pieces together that are apparent and obvious. Conjecture involving 'secret' this or 'rumors are' can't stand up. People have seen lights, Denver does have two airports, the economy is tanking, money is disappearing. The only prediction I include involves 2012. But I'm building my theory around one fact -why Phoenix lights? My challenge to you is to take the scenario I have presented and find additional factual items that will add substance to my theory or not.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by nybob

What good is millions of dollars of fiat money if the world is going to end? What do you buy when there's nobody left alive to sell? Money is only as good as what you can exchange it for.

For that matter, what do powerful rich people care about people who are merely rich? Wouldn't the rich people in power focus on recruiting people who could rebuild society enough to make their own lives comfortable, instead of getting only people who have money? If the world ends, money is worthless. Hell, even most commodity money would be worthless. In a society where everyone has a few KG of gold minimum, and no practical skills, the man who has food is richest.

I know if I were a rich and powerful man setting out to rebuild the world so I could live the rest of my life in squalor, I wouldn't want the people doing the rebuilding to be a bunch of CEOs and heirs to fortunes. I'd want farmers, architects, scientists, contractors and engineers. I'd want the best and brightest of the workforce.

ALSO: A HAREM OF ATTRACTIVE POLYAMOROUS YOUNG LADIES.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
we have to remember that the rich and powerful are still human, and still hold that instinct of survival.
If they have the money now to ensure their survival, wouldnt you think they would give it a shot??
True, if they have not colleceted people with the best knowladge, they wont last long. But never the less, they've survived.
They know that when it comes down to it, if they were the only ones to survive, money and power would have no relavence. But there propbibly so arragent that they believe farming and hunting is easy.
They will most likley survive by scavaging the remains of whats left, and then die alone without carrying on mankind. Hopefully there will be lil pockets of humans around still that can have that job.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Guess they are hoping for total extinction of those left to survive on the surface. If that doesn't happen then someone with a bad attitude is going to be waiting when they come out of their holes.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Trolloks

But unless it's a joint, equal effort between all the rich people in the world to actually commission such spacecraft, why wouldn't the people most responsible simply give the seats to people more beneficial to their own, personal survival? And if all the world's rich people contributed equally, so they're all guaranteed a seat, why would they demand a flyover?

Rich people aren't rich because they're stupid and arrogant, they're rich because they're either smart and conniving, or because their parents were rich. Rich people are mostly in management. They know that they need farmers for farming, contractors and architects for building, and hunters for hunting. When was the last time you saw Irwin Jacobs soldering or operating a shadow mask?

Why would they doom themselves for money that they know will become useless paper or digital figures in just a few years? Especially when they're ALREADY RICH. I'd think they'd be spending it as fast as possible, to get rid of it while it still buys something. You don't hoard expired coupons, after all.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
But see, they would have everything and everybody they need to survive.

A lot of people would do anything to be at the topmost level they can get to. all the elite would have to do is ensure that they contact anyone they think they would need, to be able to re-build society. That would include scientists which would cover a lot of the bases that would be needed to rebuild.

A lot of the people they would need, are already working with them.

If there is a plan to do away with a large part of the population, it may be because they know something is going to happen already, it may just be because they think the world's resources are being used up by a bunch of "useless eaters".

There have been plenty of quotes about the need to get rid of a major portion of the population. To name a few who are on record stating that need:

David Rockefeller
Ted Turner
Prince Phillip, who stated if he were to be reincarnated and come back to earth after dieing, he would like to be reincarnated as a terrible plague, like the bubonic plague.

David Rockefeller is the founder the Trilateral Commision, a big think tank that a lot of the current leaders and former leaders in politics, business, the science world, media, and any other industry that makes policy, whether elected or not in the world, have been members of or involved with and also the Council of Foreign Relations, or CFR.

top topics

join