It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Chemtrails- Chemtrail Vertical Climb

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by BalderAsir
and the contrails that the old WWII bomber aircraft produced are only a figment of our imagination

Not true. This is early footage of on/off contrails in the 1940s:

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

Signposts in the sky so the enemy sees us, is what the video says as it ends. Sounds like the exhausts of the planes were supposed to linger in the sky as a beacon to the enemy. Interesting. Very interesting.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

"For the men in the ships [planes] they are far from beautiful. Signposts in the sky for the enemy to spot us".

Are you really thinking that somebody was causing the contrails to be produced on purpose? Putting thousands of men in danger of being shot down? Do you really think the crews wouldn't have known something fishy was going on? The trails were not "supposed" to do anything.

Sheesh. The lengths people will go to in order to cling to a conspiracy theory.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

Never mind. Phage said it much better than me!

[edit on 9/3/09 by ziggystar60]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by BalderAsir

Tell that to the B-17 crew members that talk about having to fly a different route home because they couldn't see as they flew through their own contrails left behind on the way to their targets.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
woah ok guys, you mistook what I said, i was meaning that they are contrails not chemtrails been produced, was trying to make a smart a$$ reply to a previous post, obviously didn't work lol

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I think every one needs to investigate Project Cloverleaf... Enough said. CHEMTRAILS ARE REAL

top topics

<< 1   >>

join