It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What to do in the case of an abduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I have been viewing this site for about two weeks and finally made an account. Let me say this outright. I am a skeptic. I don't believe in aliens-- at least not the type that supposedly buzz around our skies and abduct random farmers in the mid-west. Honestly, while some theories are plausible, most are just reaching with no real evidence. I tend to believe that, while probably not 'swamp gas,' chances are people are seeing blimps, chinese lanterns, conventional or experimental aircraft, weather anomallies, or had one too many hits of acid during the 60s.

Irregardless, the topic at hand is what to actually do in the case of an abduction supposing one did happen.

My first reaction, if encountering aliens on the ground would probably be to either run or attack depending on the scenario. If anyone has stories about people's reaction and how the supposed aliens reacted, I would be interested. Mainly because I seriously wonder why no one has a shot a 45 through the chest of the neighborhood martian (unless they just aren't real).

What actions should one take if encountered by aliens?

A landing UFO?

Aliens that claim to be friendly?

Aliens that appear hostile?

I have noticed all abductees seem to be more or less taken willingly in their accounts. Perhaps those who resist are treated harshly? Or perhaps you have no choice? Somehow entranced.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Well, my mom always said if she was raped she would not fight against the rapist, she would just lay back and enjoy the ride.
So if I am abducted by aliens I will just lay back and enjoy the anal probe.
Gawd I hope they use lubricant.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
If abductees are to be believed, there is nothing you can do.

You are paralyzed and unable to speak.

You could perhaps roll your eyes at them or something...

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
It's interesting, I just read a sleep paralysis thread.

Suppose, the condition is similar to that. I am able to break free of sleep paralysis-- why not entrancement by aliens? Perhaps, they kill those that gain cognizance? Scary but it would explain why no one has ever bagged an alien if they just zap you if you come to.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ragman

*Hypothetical stuff here...*

If they have the power to get here from god knows where in the galaxy, then their sedative technology would also be 100% foolproof, in my opinion.

I doubt you could 'break out' of it... unless they wanted you to.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Remember that your seat cushion can be used as a flotation device?

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Don't go to bed in your own bedroom in your own house.

Really, the vast majority of abductions as reported happen in the home, in bed. Funny isn't. almost like a really bad dream. Oops, there I said it.
Let the flames begin.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

I can remember reading a slightly disturbing (as far as the writer's mental health goes) article years ago about 10 steps to protect your bedroom from aliens or something along those lines.

There was old fashioned 'hang X up in Y corner' to making a line of salt on the floor around the bed (I thought that was for spiritual entities?).

If I can find it I'll post a link. It is a good read when not taken seriously.

EDIT: Hah, found it straight off.

Don't argue! Just do as many of these as you can! ...

* Leave bright light on; in your room, hallway, and other rooms where Children or others sleep. Or everybody sleep in same room. If you have a UPS (Uninterruptable Power Supply) for use with computers, plug the lamp into that. (In case abductions include power disruption)
* Hurry and buy or rustle up fast, before tonight, some kind of warning buzzer that will alarm you if the power goes off.
* If you have floor fans and/or table fans, bring them into your room and turn them all on, air-stream directed away from you of course. It would be great if one or more fan could be plugged into a UPS.
* Keep a flashlight with fresh batteries beside you in bed (sleep with it!).
* If you have an attic fan, turn it on.
* Spread salt all around your bed; surround it entirely.
* If you have access or can buy quickly (by tonight) the essence of an herb called Yarrow (achillea millefolium), spread it around your bed-room.
* If nobody is pregnant in your house, also buy essence of an herb called pennyroyal (hedeoma pulegioides) and spread it around your bed-room.
* Sleep with iron bars nearby or preferably, next to you. A crucifix made of iron would be good too.

Additionally If you believe in God or Allah or other Spiritual beings...

* Pray to God, earnest prayer, to stop the abduction. Get quiet, clear your mind and pray in a room by yourself to God who is unseen.
* You could also pray to an Angel, like St. Michael
* Sleep with a Bible or Quran next to you.
* Sleep with a big picture of Jesus seemingly watching over you. [Something like the "Sacred Heart" would be great!]
* After laying down to bed, go ahead and close your eyes then visualize:
A source of White Light, coming from the heavens and concentrating, like funnelling, into the top of your head. Direct (imagine) the White Light filling your head, proceeding into your neck, into your shoulders, down your arms into your hands and fingers. Then direct the White Light down your torso, into your legs, and on into your feet and toes. Then "over-fill" and push the White Light outward. Finish up by picturing yourself surrounded by a cocoon of White Light the surface of which is a few inches out from any spot on your body.
* Keep this in mind: The beings doing the abduction are deep in sin, and you have a God-Given right, an Inalienable Right, to be left alone. ASSERT IT!!!

If all else fails, or you fail to implement the above in time and end up abducted, retain this bit of knowledge and use the procedure below...

* When you are abducted, it is your energy-body that is taken, not your physical. This is similar to out-of-body projection except that it is forced. Out of body travelers get back simply by thinking "Go physical, now" or "Return to physical body" or similar. Return is always instant...
* If you find yourself in the middle of an abduction, remember above then think (say if you can) forcefully to yourself (not them; you don't care about them) with all the conviction you ever have mustered:
"IN THE NAME OF GOD, CHRIST and the HOLY SPIRIT, I DEMAND IN MY PHYSICAL BODY!!! NOW!!!"

The abductors (the greys, Nordics or whatever) may respond with "We don't care about your God! Resistance is useless!" or something like that.
You could retort, "Aw shaddup! Who asked you!?"
Be MEAN! Be a bad-ass mother-****!

But anyway, best to just IGNORE THEM! No matter what they say or what kind of high-pitched noise they make; continue saying it or thinking it to the exclusion of everything else until it works. Say it ten times, a hundred times, a THOUSAND TIMES! DEMAND IT!!!

Source

[edit on 1-3-2009 by fooffstarr]

top topics

join