It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feds Grant Eminent Domain As Collateral To China For U.S. Debts!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Stargate5150

FEDS GRANT EMINENT DOMAIN-COLLATERAL TO CHINA FOR U.S. DEBT

While this issue may or may not be verifiable, I am referencing some related information that appears quite true.

Property of the US was made something less than "real" estate in 1933, when the govt went bankrupt. This is real, as indicated in the following link. 2 snippets from this article are included below the link:

www.apfn.net...

"Prior to 1913, most Americans owned clear, allodial title to property, free
and clear of any liens or mortgages until the Federal Reserve Act (1913)
"Hypothecated" all property within the federal United States to the Board of
Governors of the Federal Reserve, -in which the Trustees (stockholders) held
legal title. The U.S. citizen (tenant, franchisee) was registered as a
"beneficiary" of the trust via his/her birth certificate. In 1933, the
federal United States hypothecated all of the present and future properties,
assets and labor of their "subjects," the 14th Amendment U.S. citizen, to
the Federal Reserve System."

This is what FDR started and Obama appears ready to finish. FDR made all of us subjects of the Federal Reserve, by using our land and properties as collateral, to secure debt from the Fed. Thus, there is no guarantee that, as part of Obama's "new new deal", the Fed has not pledged this collateral to China. They would not even have to consult the Congress about this, because the Fed already owns the collateral.

Here is another paragraph from the above article:

"Unwittingly, America has returned to its pre-American Revolution, feudal
roots whereby all land is held by a sovereign and the common people had no
rights to hold allodial title to property. Once again, We the People are the
tenants and sharecroppers renting our own property from a Sovereign in the
guise of the Federal Reserve Bank. We the people have exchanged one master
for another."

Perhaps, as Rep. Ron Paul has suggested, a new American Revolution is needed, to free us from the Fed and the International Bankers that control the US.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   

www.usavsus.info...
www.barefootsworld.net...

The Fourteenth Amendment for all intents and purposes does not exist. On March 28, 1861 Congress adjourned sine die and never has reconvened de jure.
www.scratchinpost.net...

The original Thirteenth Amendment (no title of nobility), approved by 13 of the 17 states March 12, 1819 and thereby ratified, is the last proper draft of a de jure Amendment but is not recognized by the corporate (de facto) UNITED STATES.

The original 13th Amendment prohibits "Esquires" (Attorneys) from holding positions of public office.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Certain members of Congress created the District of Columbia (DC) from portions of two states; Virginia (Virgin) and Maryland (Mary). Physically united together they are "Virgin Mary ," to form a more perfect union as
a new "United States".

US Titles and Codes,
in their awkward definitions,
call "DC" the "United States"

The new "United States" includes States such as District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, the Virgin Islands, and the Northern Mariana Islands. It does not include the 50 states united.
i.e. Title 26 Section 7701 Definitions (a) (9) and (10) 42 U.S.C. 405 (2)(c)(vii)

All Titles of the United States Code (USC) are strictly meant for the United States and none of the 50 states of the Union. Each of the 50 states have their own constitutions and laws. See Hepburn v. Ellzey, 2 Cranch, 445, 452, and John Barron v The Mayor and City of Baltimore 32 U.S. 243 (1833). These last two cases clearly state that the United States is not the 50 states of the Union.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I find it highly unlikely that this would be true, but even if it were, what would happen?

There are 3-4 guns per person in the US, not counting the arms in the military. If people were suddenly forced off of their land to pay off a debt to China, do you think people would passively sit by? Sure, people from the States tend to be rather lax about nearly everything when it comes to politics, but when it comes to their land, well...

Let's just say that, if this is real, any Chinese official who attempts to take hold of the land would very likely be sent back in a pine box and filled with holes.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Here is another interesting scary source:

www.rense.com...

Sorry if i made a mistake doing the source thingy!

[edit on 28-2-2009 by DarksDeception]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
i could not find any references on Prison Planet/Infowars for these claims.
Surely something this big would be spattered all over these pages?
It would mean state independance and possible civil war in the USA.
I'm guessing this come from Hal Turners site - he was wrong about the
Amero coins. I believe it is a viral hoax maybe instigated by the property companies to sell their wares to the people.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
From all information I see, we need to repeal the current 13th Amendment, fix and re-instate the original, discard the 14th as it was never ratified and is unconstitutional.
Go over every single one amended after those, to merit their legality based on the original 13th...

Between the "new" 13th and 14th we got royally screwed...

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Even if by some miracle china were to take US soil, it would never be nearly ALL of it, not even china could ever afford that. China IS the US' personal bank and its only natural that they can claim what is rightfully theirs. If you can't pay up, your stuff gets taken.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
This sounds like misinformation to jostle us on the board But I am doing research now on it.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by UMayBRite!

I agree that Hal Turner does not deserve in any way to be glorified here.

Until we can verify this claim that Hillary would have been such a miserably poor negotiator with the Chinese (why do I miss Condi?
maybe we should focus on threads dealing with verifiable facts scattered in it, like » New World Order = www.abovetopsecret.com...

However, the reality of the Feds having the ability to have done this secretly is an enormously huge heinous problem. "Transparency", I don't think so.

Content From Extrernal Post

From Wikipedia: Hal Turner

Born Harold Charles Turner
March 15, 1962 (age 46)
Jersey City, New Jersey
Website
halturnershow.blogspot.com...

Harold Charles "Hal" Turner is an American white nationalist and white supremacist from North Bergen, New Jersey. He ran his program, The Hal Turner Show, as a webcast from his home once a week, and depended on donations from his listeners. He quit the show in July 2008. In August his website also closed down, though he retains a blog.

Turner has often made news for his extreme right-wing views. He promotes antisemitism (including the rounding up and killing of Jews)[1] and opposes the existence of the state of Israel.[2] He also denies the Holocaust.[3] In 2005, Turner organized what he billed as a "rally against violence" after a white student was beaten by a black student at a high school. In 2006, he got into a fight with Jaime Vazquez, a former Jersey City deputy mayor, after Vazquez called him a racist coward. Turner has made numerous threats against political figures on his website and in other forums.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
It is interesting that if you add the supposed 2005 speech made by Chi Haotian this may start to make sense in how exactly the Chinese are planning to gain more "lebensraum".

Not Biowarfare, no nukes, no bombardments... They simply walk in and take the land. See the original speech below, this also is a Hal Turner link...

Chi Haotian, China's Minister of Defense and vice-chairman of China’s Central Military Commission, gave the following speech in a SECURE BRIEFING to his military leadership.

Please be aware that there is a lot of contraversy over this speech, but at least this link has the Manderin original version in it for "verification".

作者:三人行 【大纪元8月1日讯】于回光返照之时,中共将其韬光养晦筹划多年的末日疯狂赌计划以讲话的方式在互联网上抛了� ��来。这个讲话由“战争正在向我们走来”(见附件之一),“战争离我们不远,它是中华世纪的产婆”(见附件� ��二)组成,从上下文呼应以及主题逻辑连贯性上可以判定两文确系姐妹篇。

两讲话全面系统详尽地叙说了中共近二十年来,从萧索秋风到肃杀严冬,它对死亡命运的不寒而栗与无可奈何,以 及不甘灭亡与殊死抗拒。特别,两讲话倾自心声诉于密室,赤裸直陈一览无遗,对于世人真切了解罐头中共的邪恶 真面,是一份不可多得的妖魔自供状。读懂了这份自供状,中共所思所想与一言一行洞若观火矣!

总之,两讲话值得笔者一评,读者一读。

一、钢头流氓赌世界 地球村民如草芥
(...)

Source to article

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
They are leveraging exactly what gives US fed money and US treasury notes any power, what makes it act like gold itself, is taxpayer support of the federal government, its backed by us. I can't see a sell off of land like Alaska but I can see a siphoning of taxpayer funds in order to leverage their investments. Subversion not war!

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

I'm all for a massive review and changes it's not like they are written in stone.
Heck some of it doesn't even apply anymore.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Limbo
i could not find any references on Prison Planet/Infowars for these claims.
Surely something this big would be spattered all over these pages?
It would mean state independance and possible civil war in the USA.
I'm guessing this come from Hal Turners site - he was wrong about the
Amero coins. I believe it is a viral hoax maybe instigated by the property companies to sell their wares to the people.

either that or ATS is becoming the premiere source for the very tip of the wake in breaking news.

-

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Learn what the uniform commercial codes (UCC) are,learn what they are used for,and who is using them...(everybody).
When you learn enough about the codes,you will realise that this is completely possible.
It's only business.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I just found information that would lead me to believe that this may be true.
The majority of americans won't notice any change unless their beer gets too expensive,and they are forced to watch chinese sporting matches on TV instead of footaball.
The time for revolution is nigh,but the skills to persevere are long lost on my countrymen.
Get another 12 pack,it'll be alright.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by chiponbothshoulders

What info did you find that would lead you to believe this is true? Please share.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
The reason I do not dismiss this out of hand is because of the new Food Safety Bills, promoted by Hillary, "premise ID" for farmland and NAIS (animal ID) for livestock.

Is it ok to register your premises and is doing so harmless?
They put many of us on guard against NAIS. So the government data mined and signed up many farmers without their knowledge or permission and now refuses to delete them.

Words have meaning and contracts use certain words to avoid confusion. The USDA wants you to register your premises because you have livestock (even one).You effectively become a sharecropper, with a clouded title to property. Substituting "premises" for "property" effectively renders property rights null and void. This use of a term (and its meaning, which is often not publicized) is no accident. Property is by far the most powerful legal term, but you can lose your property rights -- your ability to admit or deny access, utilize your property, sell or mortgage it, etc., if you do not know the three meanings and the context in which they are employed. Calling the owner a stakeholder and the property a premises, leaves a gray area in property rights.  

According to the US Department of Agriculture, “The first step in implementing a national animal identification system (NAIS) is identifying and registering premises that are associated with the animal agriculture industry. In terms of the NAIS, a premise is any geographically unique location in which agricultural animals are raised, held, or boarded. Under this definition, farms, ranches, feed-yards, auction barns and livestock exhibitions and fair sites are all examples of premises.”

That may be the definition some government bureaucrat will give you, but the word “premises” under the “international Criminal Court Act 2002- Sect 4, states: The word “premises” includes a place and a “conveyance.” Why check with the International Criminal Court Act? Because on June 8, 2007 under Secy. of Ag. Bruce Knight, speaking at the World Pork Expo in Des Moines, is quoted as saying, “We have to live by the same international rules we’re expecting other people to do.” www.nonaiswa.org... & nonais.org...-1451554

Premise is a synonym for the word tenement. A definition of the word tenement in law is: Property, such as land, held by one person “leasing” it to another. Webster’s New World Dictionary 1960 College Edition defines “Premises” as the part of a deed or “lease” that states its reason, the parties involved and the property in “conveyance.” Webster then defines “conveyance” as the transfer of ownership of real property from one person to another. It is quite obvious that the bureaucrats in Washington had a very good reason to use the term “premises” and never mention “PROPERTY.”

Premises in the legal sense defines a deed or bill of equity where there is more then one person that has legal access over the items. In this case real estate and a "deed" is given to the USDA.

Also Owners of livestock become "stakeholders in the "National Herd"

Stakeholder.....Stakeholders are NOT the owners of the property, legally they are those who hold the property until the owner is determined. The USDA is in effect “branding” or “marking” its property with its number beginning in 840 (the international code designating financial instruments belonging to the USA)

Then there is this

On June 8, 2007, Under-Secretary of Agriculture Bruce Knight, speaking at the World Pork Expo in Des Moines, Iowa, said, “We have to live by the same international rules we’re expecting other people to do.” (end quote)

Knight was referring to the return and adherence to the International Criminal Court: a global court which cedes itself the right to act with impunity and with no adherence to national or local laws, but only to the laws it has created itself……and not for your benefit. Bruce Knight was promoting the National Animal Identification System known as NAIS.

What could the International Criminal Court have to do with that? In every instance in the Draft National Animal Identification System Users Guide, land is referred to as a premises. A “Premises” has no protection under the Constitution of the United States, while property indicates exclusive private ownership and is protected by the Constitution. This is where the return to the ICC comes in. The ICC is in part modeled on the Vienna Diplomatic Relations Conventions text where [premises] is defined globally and with a global use intended with no recognition afforded to the rights of private individuals, national laws or protections, or the rights or recognition to private property ownership. nonais.org...-1451554

Given How hard the USDA has pushed NAIS and Premise ID despite vigorous objections from farmers, this rumor has more grounds for being alarming than it would appear at first glance.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
If such a document was signed between the U.S. gov't and the Chinese it is a public record. Get the document and post it. Otherwise, quit wasting everyone's time that could be better spent attending to other issues that at least have a chance of leading to something that has value. If this was true the MSM, especially FOX, would be all over it.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join