It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Fallen Angel in Catalonia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I'm sure most of you have seen this video and I'm wondering what you think of it? WHAT IS IT? I cannot find a thread on this topic or have overlooked it somewhere.

The original video:

The looped version with better light:

That is a night vision camera they are using? Doesn't human eyes 'glow' in the night vision camera or other special vision cameras? So, this can be human.

If human - he's very skinny and needs food.

What is on his/it's back or is it leaves or something creating the illusion?

I'm inclined to believe that maybe it's a human that is homeless or a good joke. But still would like to hear what other here have to say about this.

Alien? Human? Fallen Angel?

Edit: because It's my first time linking YouTube videos and I messed up

[edit on 26/2/2009 by Ishtarrah]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
WOW thats so weird that you just posted this, because i just saw this vid about 30 min ago....im not real sure what to make of it, as far as iv ever seen or hear angels dont appear so solid like that...but it kind of reminds me of dogma when the angels cut their wings off and become mortal again

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I am pretty sure that is an old video that has been discussed and debunked pretty well on this site already.

Maybe some other members can verify.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
its kind of cheesy for them to show those feathers...kind of like they know what they are looking for...but when that thing turns around you can kind of see where it would have had wings...then they just run off?? very intresting indeed

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
This seems incredibly similiar to all those 'Alien in the Park', 'Ghost in the Graveyard' videos that crop up all the time on here and YouTube.

In my opinion, the feathers on the ground just tops it all off, I'm calling shenanigans here!

[edit on 26-2-2009 by Molech]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
I am pretty sure that is an old video that has been discussed and debunked pretty well on this site already.

Yeah it has but....

Ishtarrah When people here say "Debunked" They usually mean the general consensus means they think it's fake not really debunking.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
It looks like a homeless guy that someone caught taking the kids to the pool. I would be looking angry too if someone caught me like that.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I bursted into laughter when the foreign language speaking people freaked out, it sounded quite genuine to me with their fear.

LMAO.

oh god, that's great......

Ehhhh, I'd say it's either a hoax....... a really REALLY homeless guy, naked, in the bushes......... or, possibly, a nazi zombie.

XD

If you can't get a laugh out of that, then you need to loosen up.

Either way if I saw something like that, I'd hope I'd have a gun on me cos I'm shooting.

BTW I've been to Catalina island, (I'm not sure if it's the same place), and there is a barrage of UFO/USO reports there.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by Revolution-2012]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by interestedalways

Yeah it has but....

Ishtarrah When people here say "Debunked" They usually mean the general consensus means they think it's fake not really debunking.

You are correct about the general use of the word debunk here and it's use. But in this case I thought that it was proved that this shot was either a hoax or something from a movie set or such.

I may be wrong.

Me, of all people am not one to honor a traditional debunk as such, far from it, but this just rings familiar as being actually proven.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
that's gollum taking a dump

come on that's old as ***k and has been debunked already

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Here you go, they say in the second or third post that it is a viral marketing campaign by Diesel.

Check it out and see if that is correct.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
It is debunked 100%

It was part of a viral marketing campaign for Diesel clothes.

They were releasing a range called 'Angel - something'.

Diesel's "Fallen Wings" campaign via YouTube video clips and a website purporting to show footage of strange creatures ("fallen angels") as part of the launch of a new brand of designer jeans.

Viral Marketing . EU

EDIT: Bah, Interestedalways beat me too it

[edit on 26-2-2009 by fooffstarr]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I was fascinated with this video when i first saw it.

I reckon its just some old hermit sleeping in the woods though.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
wings are gone and only thing left is one untouched feather....and they KNOW what they are looking for but run...probably not...and get away?

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
To me it looks like viral marketing for an upcoming movie.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
This is not real, the filmmakers came out about it years ago... you can find the video on youtube of them telling how they did it... its a hoax.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Molech

Heh, just was i was watching the video it reminded me to a ghost in the graveyard video, it eas exactly the same thing, guys walking in the night, nothing interesting to see and just when they find the ghost, it looks into the camera with glowing eyes and the guy screans and starts to run.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
All i see is a crack head and hear what sounds like Insane Clown Posse in the back ground?

Probably just a juggaloo coming down from his fix

Zing!

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Ishtarrah

Geez.....

What's going on today?

HOAX!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 3-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
This is a big time hoax. Cool video, but a hoax.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join