It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Simpson's Stonecutter Song & Matt Groening on CNN.com

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

This line is beloved by showboat psychology professors who imitate Groucho Marx while telling students that Freud said that sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

The Simpsons (1990)
Homer Simpson makes a promise, raising his hands in what freemasons will recognize as part of a masonic sign but which is also an all too common posture of oath-taking. [00:05:30] "The Call of the Simpsons". Written by John Swartzwelder, directed by Wesley Archer, Episode 7, Season 1, Original airdate: 1990/02/18. [7G09] .

The Simpsons
Homer Simpson says: "Okay, we've got the secret vigilante handshake. Now we need codenames." [00:11:30]. Compare the handshake with that used by Harpo and Chico Marx in A Night in Casablanca, and that used in the Monty Python skit, How to recognize a freemason. Season 5. [1F09] "Homer the Vigilante". Written by John Swartzwelder, directed by Jim Reardon, Original airdate: 06/01/1994.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
This link will bring you to a video that is very interesting. It is about ten minutes long and worth the time...

thesimpsons.turnthetube.com...

“Just as no one can be forced into belief, so no one can be forced into unbelief”...Sigmund Freud...While we're on the topic.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Just thought I'd throw this in here:

"Freemasons run the country!"

[edit on 15-3-2009 by Pandapple]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
after watching the episode where the simpsons visit the twin towers, the one with the flyer saying New York $9 with the towers beside the 9 making the 11, i decided to scan through the episode for other things, and found a shady looking guy on the background of the subway when bart is begging for change, constantly nodding his head at the door of the train which has the word BEWARE scribbled on it... coincidence?? i dont think so...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join