It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Simpson's Stonecutter Song & Matt Groening on CNN.com

page: 1
2
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   


www.cnn.com...



So he's obviously a Freemason right?

And how lucky can one guy get?



Seriously... That's not a coincidence.




posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
the guys in teh video must be part of Agustus Masonicus' lodge. (beer drinking and whatnot) in the south, things run a bit slower. And we have no beer.



posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
It sis such a strange thing to think of.... the motivation for such a group. I think i understand them and what their goals are. We have to be ready for everyone in our society to have the ability to distroy the universe..... but choose not to. How many people will have to die to pacify humanity?



posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf
 


that episode with the $9 andthe II is from wqay after 9-11-01


#2



posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I've been watching the simpsons closely for some time now and I do believe there is a lot of masonic and illuminati symbolism being passed there, as well as some other wierd memetic content. There was an episode where the blue angels killed the bees... wierd in the light of current environmental events. Them there is the numerology, as 911, for example, pops up more than the time linked in this thread, as do other supposedly meaningfull combinations.

And it's no secret these days that hollywood is basically a Zionist enclave, so there is real links between the simpsons and elitism.

The simpsons is a mass market product, and like all mass market products has value to those who make it their business to control the mass mind.

Should not be surprising I guess. But its still wierd to see something which I used to think was satire as something which is actually sinister and predictive.



posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
double post due to lag, please delete

[edit on 26-2-2009 by Zepherian]



posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Um...I'm failing to see coincidence or conspiracy here...that song and episode were hysterical.

As for the bottom picture, I'm not following. because Lisa is holding up a brochure of new York with $9 and the twin towers in the background...means what exactly? That the Simpsons is an evil sinister plot to promote the new World order as we pee our pants laughing?



posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Um...I'm failing to see coincidence or conspiracy here...that song and episode were hysterical.

As for the bottom picture, I'm not following. because Lisa is holding up a brochure of new York with $9 and the twin towers in the background...means what exactly? That the Simpsons is an evil sinister plot to promote the new World order as we pee our pants laughing?



www.infowars.com...

there is an article about it on infowars...



posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
the guys in teh video must be part of Agustus Masonicus' lodge. (beer drinking and whatnot) in the south, things run a bit slower. And we have no beer.


No jealousy Brother. Feel free to join us up North where we are permitted the occasional indulgence after lodge has been closed. The first four or five are on me.



posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029
 


I take the 911 on the simpson cover more as "The simpson are in new york. call 911. also to mean emergency. Doubt it has anything to do with 9/11. Now if Sept 11 attacks happened on august 11 and lisa was holding a magazine that said 8$ with the twin towers behind it meaning 811 then maybe you have something. But 911 was the American Symbol for emergency well before 9/11 happened and even those pesky terrorist knew that. Hence why the attack happened on that specific day.



posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by tide88
reply to post by Doomsday 2029
 


I take the 911 on the simpson cover more as "The simpson are in new york. call 911. also to mean emergency. Doubt it has anything to do with 9/11. Now if Sept 11 attacks happened on august 11 and lisa was holding a magazine that said 8$ with the twin towers behind it meaning 811 then maybe you have something. But 911 was the American Symbol for emergency well before 9/11 happened and even those pesky terrorist knew that. Hence why the attack happened on that specific day.



No... No... No.

9-11 has a special meaning in numerology.
(I'll do some research on this)

Originally 9 ELEVEN was suppose to be the emergency number

But they started to say 9 - One - One because a few people complained that the #11 wasn't on their key pad.

Who was the genius that decided to use those numbers for our emergency number anyway?

Did George Bush Sr. announce a New World order on 9-11-1991 coincidently too?



posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Just for the record, Groening is not a Mason. I have the Simpson DVD with the Stonecutters episode, which includes Groening's commentary. He said he was driving through Iowa one day, and the only radio station he could pick up was some fundamentalist preacher ranting about how the Masons and Illuminati secretly controlled the world, which he found funny and gave him the inspiration to write the episode.



posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Just because you say he is not does not mean he is not.

Here's your problem in masonry: You're a secretive closed door membership by invitation deal. Why would the rest of us believe you?

My entire life experience has shown me that secretive organisations are never in tune with what one could call the common good. And that people lie. A lot. Even in writing.



posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zepherian
Just because you say he is not does not mean he is not.

Here's your problem in masonry: You're a secretive closed door membership by invitation deal. Why would the rest of us believe you?

My entire life experience has shown me that secretive organisations are never in tune with what one could call the common good. And that people lie. A lot. Even in writing.
So are you a child molesting, cannibalistic, left-handed dyslexic bowler? I won't believe you if you say no, because people lie. A lot. Even in writing.



posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I fail to see how your example holds any water, as I present myself on these forums as nothing other than a human being. This is totally different that being obliged to hold up a group opinion, and gives me freedom of speech.

Whether people believe me or not when I speak is their judgement, but at least I don't have the caveat of peer pressure or interest groups. My opinions are mine alone.

Secrecy, in my experience, is always done for one main goal, and that is to avoid judgement and responsability for one's actions. It is very rarely to add to the social dynamic, and usually to subtract from it.

Also, and this is key as to why you're not making any sense, there is far more historic precedence of mason lieing than of child molesting, cannibalistic, left-handed dyslexic bowlers. So on simple probability alone you've shot yourself in your own foot, rhetorically speaking


Nice try though. Now excuse me, I have to go topple pins some.



posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Um...I'm failing to see coincidence or conspiracy here...that song and episode were hysterical.

As for the bottom picture, I'm not following. because Lisa is holding up a brochure of new York with $9 and the twin towers in the background...means what exactly? That the Simpsons is an evil sinister plot to promote the new World order as we pee our pants laughing?


YOU.. my friend.. are one CLEVER and caring individual.


-



posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zepherian
Just because you say he is not does not mean he is not.


And just because someone says he is doesn't mean he really is.

Again, Groening's commentaries are featured on the DVD.


Here's your problem in masonry: You're a secretive closed door membership by invitation deal.


Masonry has no "secretive closed door membership", and it's not by invitation. The only thing secretive in Masonry is the initiation ceremonies, just like in all other fraternities. Membership in the fraternities themselves are not secretive.


Why would the rest of us believe you?


I don't know, why would the rest of us believe you?



posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light


Why would the rest of us believe you?


I don't know, why would the rest of us believe you?



Probability. You take your dice, and you throw them.



posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
The Simpsons to break US record

Page last updated at 09:04 GMT, Friday, 27 February 2009

Animated comedy The Simpsons is to become the longest-running prime-time series in US TV history after makers Fox ordered another two seasons.
The show is currently in its 20th season which matches the record of Western drama Gunsmoke, shown on CBS, which ended in 1975.
The 21st season will begin in the autumn with the 22nd airing next year.
The Simpsons was first shown in December 1989, and made its UK debut on Sky in September 1990.
The new commission of 44 episodes over two seasons will bring the total number of shows to 493.
news.bbc.co.uk...


I wonder how many episodes they will air by the time they stop the series. Will it have significance?



posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
Just for the record, Groening is not a Mason. I have the Simpson DVD with the Stonecutters episode, which includes Groening's commentary. He said he was driving through Iowa one day, and the only radio station he could pick up was some fundamentalist preacher ranting about how the Masons and Illuminati secretly controlled the world, which he found funny and gave him the inspiration to write the episode.



Still does not prove he is not a Mason or something




top topics



 
2
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join