It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NH establishing a permanent state defense force

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by j2000
reply to post by breakingdradles

The only position that all these states have taken is against the Fed. Govt.

Now now, be careful, don't get too excited too fast too soon.

Divide et impera

In politics and sociology, divide and rule (derived from Latin divide et impera) (also known as divide and conquer) is a combination of political, military and economic strategy of gaining and maintaining power by breaking up larger concentrations of power into chunks that individually have less power than the one implementing the strategy. In reality, it often refers to a strategy where small power groups are prevented from linking up and becoming more powerful, since it is difficult to break up existing power structures.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I was just looking at Rep. Dan Itse's 9th district- at the real estate- Looks better than the national average.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I love New Hampshire. Absolutely love it. I lived there for four years in the late 80s-early 90s and hope to move back some day. Great people, beautiful landscape. Its not for everyone...New Englanders tend to be a bit taciturn and withdrawn compared to, say, the typical southerner or midwesterner. And of course most people seem to like the heat rather than the cold. Why, I don't know. Hot days strike me as torture and I'll take pine over palm any day. The flinty coldness of NH is fine with me. Weeds out the weaklings.

The NH ethos has traditionally been "leave me alone and I'll leave you alone," which suits me just fine, although of course people can certainly be neighborly and helpful when necessary. The state is home to several reclusive authors: JD Salinger, Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn (if he's still alive) and Dan Brown of Da Vinci Code fame. A great place to disappear into your own private universe. Live free or die!

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I am not sure if you all actually read and understood this.......I think it may mean a little something different than what is being thought.

HB 524-FN – AS INTRODUCED Parts

finds it prudent to heed the recommendation from the Department of Homeland Security to establish a permanent state defense force by revising the militia statutes relative to the state guard.

he governor is hereby authorized and required to organize and maintain within this state [during such period], under such regulations as the Department of Defense of the United States may

to defend this state from invasion, rebellion, disaster, insurrection, riot, breach of the peace or imminent danger thereof

[edit on 26-2-2009 by nonnez]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I can't help but wonder just how much independent control the state would actually have over such a force, since doing this has been recommended by Homeland Security.

We've already lost our National Guard to the Federal Government, so why is Homeland Security recommending states commit to funding a new force to protect individual states.

And by the way, with the economic situation as it is here in New Hampshire, the last thing our state legislature is going to do is come up with the money needed to start such a force. So I wouldn't get to excited about this happening anytime soon.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by j2000

I live in the Hippy State, and Obama is our God. Telling people around here to not support the Federal Government would get me burned at the stake for Heresy.

Come on down east of the cascades. Folks out in the high desert have no love of Barry.

This legislation seems to give credence and respectability to the much wrongfully maligned militia.

All states should reform their militias. awrm.org

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by breakingdradles
So instead of federal troops imposing martial law, state troops will?

This is better??

Sounds like the governments plan to me.

Make them so scared that they put their own troops to patrol against ours.

It's like having your cake and eating it too.

Troops on streets are troops on streets.

I almost wonder if you are right. I am hoping we will all claim our independence back from the long years of control. I could very easily rant right now as my emotional control switch is being played with. Fortunately I am not irate at the moment and cannot help but wonder.

Is it their PTB's plan to let us know they are corrupt and then instigate the revolution against them making us think it was us taking over when ultimately they allowed it and created the revolution? Afterward will they create a solution with them still in control giving us the false premise that we are in control and have taken our liberty back?

The Hegelian Dialect Process just won't leave my mind but I have been wrong before......

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by nonnez

You are exactly right...

People are MISS READING THIS INTENTION...

I am not sure if you all actually read and understood this.......I think it may mean a little something different than what is being thought.

HB 524-FN – AS INTRODUCED Parts

finds it prudent to heed the recommendation from the Department of Homeland Security to establish a permanent state defense force by revising the militia statutes relative to the state guard.

he governor is hereby authorized and required to organize and maintain within this state [during such period], under such regulations as the Department of Defense of the United States may

to defend this state from invasion, rebellion, disaster, insurrection, riot, breach of the peace or imminent danger thereof

The Federal Government wants to be in CONTROL of this State Defense Force...
It will NOT be For the State to run as it sees fit...Like if need be AGAINST THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT...

Read it a little closer...

That is how I see it worded too...My opinion...

Tried to fix agreeing with what nonnez was saying...

I saw this when I first started reading about this force they are wanting to form...It will be over seen by the Federal Government...From what I understand...

[edit on 26-2-2009 by sapphirearaidia]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by nonnez

Good eye I was just gonna post and point that out. It's too bad most people clearly don't read this stuff, they just gauge the general tone of the thread and respond accordingly, like... sheeple? Weird.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by nonnez

Sorry...nonnez...

I was trying to agree with your post because when I read that paper I caught it the same way you did...

I am not very good at posting so I mess it up...

But...you hit the nail on the head...

This force will not be just for the protection of the state...It will be over seen by the Fed...

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
hang on one minute.

" finds it prudent to heed the recommendation from the Department of Homeland Security"

did anybody not see this?!

the dhs?!

and you are applauding this?!

what is wrong with you pople?

start learning to read between the lines sheeple!

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sapphirearaidia

You are reading it wrong!

What it is saying is that this Militia will be subject to the same rules and regulations as the military.

In other words they will have a code of conduct and basis of organization.

This defense force would answer to the state of NH and NO ONE else!

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
The home defense suppression organization wants a state armed force here for suppression, we have a nubian jewish muslim christian in the white house, with an entire cabinet full of jew zionist[bolshivik] terrorists, who's goal is to implement communism in America, and we in N.H. are one of the last states that support white America, as we are all still mostly white.

They are setting up for the armed take over phase of their planning for the new world order under the rule of the beasts.

They know what the've been doing is illegal, and they don't care, look what they brushed under the rug to get the third beast into office[which in hidden prophecy is called the black beast] and that the second beast, his granduncle Bloomberg who has power/dominion over the new city[babylon] and the first beast, the beast/serpent/giant merovingian hybrid that is the cardinal of new york for the catholic church ,who gave the second beast his power, which the merovingians rule.

There's a lot of about who those people really are that is covered up. Obama's mothers father was the butcher behind the slaughter of more then 70 million real white Russians. He created communist cells out west, and the forerunners of the christian zionist movement in his exile/hiding here in America.

They are becoming more open/assertive now, they are going to begin the final phases soon. Know they are in league with the chinese, and have set all this up with power sharing arrangements after they wipe away the last of the white nations power/control.

Whatever happens, they will be responsable for the biggest bloodbath since the slaughter of the real white Russians, because of course were going to fight back.

Bye now.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by j2000
I sent an email to the Rep that is the Primary of this one.

Representative Daniel Itse,

I wanted to show you support for your bill 2009-H-0073-R
HB524. Thank you very much for being a level headed American
Patriot. I like NH's moxie lately, like other states to take back the
power from the Federal Govt.
I believe that have overstepped their bounds a long time ago, and
are trashing our Constitution. I know that I am not alone in this support.
There are a majority of americans that feel the same way.

Best Regards,

[edit on 26-2-2009 by j2000]

I live here in Washington State and am writing to my Representatives and Senators regarding this legislation, urging them to follow suit. I've also written to Representative Itse as well to show support for this legislation, even though I'm across the US from him. This should have ben done by States as soon as Rumsfeld decided that National Guard forces weren't for the States anymore, but were bodies for the DoD.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by bpg131313

Don't get too excited. I think the several last posts may have a point.

It looks like something really fishy with this, and I admit I jumped a little fast. Lets go back and look at NH and what they have done lately.
I think something is really wrong.

They were all ready to go and supporting the sovernty bill. They flat voted it down the next day. When that was up, several people from here emailed and called those same Reps and they were more than responsive.

Let me share with you the only response I got from this guy today.

See if you feel the warm and fuzzy?

Are you from New Hampshire?

Dan

Hon. Daniel C. Itse, P.E.
(603) 642-9403 Phone/Fax

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Could this just be a backdoor for martial law? By each state having their own "defense force" it would be possible to keep the national army on foreign soil, but still crack down on the people at home.

IMHO, no. These laws are written with the express dismay toward the Federal Government and what they are doing. New Hampshire is taking steps to ensure that should the Federal Government try anything, they'll be greeted at the State line by a hail of gunfire. The only "crack down" this legislation invokes is a crackdown on Uncle Sam's head.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by bpg131313

I seen the deal about the Dept of Defence. No big deal, that would just be for a guide line for structure. The Homeland Security thing I need to re-read.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by j2000

You're right, he doesn't sound too forth coming. That didn't stop me from writing my own legislators (I've met up with them all several times) and suggesting that we follow suit and "spin-up" our own state militia under Washington State Constitution Article Ten. They have to be getting more edgy by the day looking at this unimpeded downward spiral we find ourselves in. I'm sure all of us from the various States can write our State Legislators about this and at least see where they stand on it.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I went over it again.

Towards the top is the Auhtority it states.

The purpose of the state guard shall be the defense of the state: to coordinate the resources of the state and interface between the state and the national guard in time of emergency or natural disaster and to defend the state against invasion.

And I don't think you could convince someone who is reserve, to leave work, go home and get thier gun and load up their fellow citizens into trains for a Fema camp. This is a true Militia.

Equipment. The state shall not be required to supply equipment or uniforms to the state guard. The state may supply equipment or uniforms to the state guard which is considered surplus or obsolete by the national guard or which is donated by a service organization. The state guard may apply for grants and donations to pay for equipment and supplies. The state guard may also apply to the armed forces of the United States of America for surplus equipment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join