It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth - From a wanted mason -- no lie

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Hmmmm... read all this before ad nauseum. Just another "Rabbit Hole" cosmic conspiracy thread with absolutely no legs IMHO! How novel eh!

To be honest, the whole thread lost it's credibility in the title alone "-- no lie". Not only does that run on the presupposition that many will deem it a lie, but from a psychological standpoint, it is also a veiled admission to the flimsy and unsupported nature of the information.

It kind of sounds like "Trust me, I'm a doctor". I won't even go into the bunk physics of a craft bigger than the sun, other posters have already addressed that successfully - but it should show people that this is yet another poorly devised hoax thread with more holes than a butterfly net.

Perhaps the good Mods here at ATS can move this to Skunk Works where the requirement for supportive proof is low? The standards are much higher in Aliens/UFO's.

I shall close with a metaphor. "No diamonds to be found in this dirt!"

[Epic Fail]

IRM

[edit on 25/2/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by bskivss3
reply to post by debunky

After you had your sissy-fit, breathe... woooooooooooosa.

Hehe, thanks for the reminder, started to turn blue. But seriously: A *lot* of the confusion in threads here where astronomy is mentioned happens because people mixing up terms. If there was a planet the size of our sun who somehow was not fusing H into He, (if it was we would call it a sun) the other 100 billion solar systems in our galaxy wouldnt care much at all. (ok, some of them are no systems but single suns)

Imagine you had an everyday conversation and used just any word for "stuff down here", like people use any word for "stuff up there" on this board

"Today i realized i had turned over my coffee machines. So i took my window, put knifes on my eyes and glass on my hair, because there were flowers in the pond and i dont have bear. With my desk i rounded the hole where i usually write my coffee machines quickly and yellowed the dish there with my clock."

This is what happens on this board very often, when something astronomy related comes up...

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Blind Watchmaker

I know this post has been banned but I starred it without seeing what it originally said.

Also to the OP. This is a topic that has been discussed thoroughly on this site. Although I realize that you heard this from someone else (who probably saw it on this site) I think that you should have found one of those links and revived it with this story.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Even masons are allowed to go insane.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join