It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth - From a wanted mason -- no lie

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Humans Made in labs by aliens, no god(s) (I hope not!) - says this Mason
Every 11 or 13 million years there is a planet in another solar system which comes in close proximity with pluto and gets attracted out of its solar system into ours (not sure if it was Pluto). Pluto supposedly has a different charge then this planet which is multiple times larger then our sun and comes to our system and collides with Pluto, shattering it. It then takes the line that Pluto uses to orbit around the sun and when it comes into vertical positioning with Earth, it starts to increase our sea levels dramatically! The only land left is some mountain which I forgot the name, in Israel. The surviving people which are most likely Israelites then get used as slavea for the beings which come with their spaceships 1000 times brighter then the sun. (Noah's Ark sounding familiar) Our gold is then collected so they can fire it in their atmosphere and replentish their ozone layer. Oh and he said Putin might be an alien because he never blinks...unno. Then I guess they either delete our memory, kill us and develop new creatures (like Dinosaurs who were their pets) or whatever and civilization begins anew. There is some who are infatuated by our kind that they mate and create super beings like Hercules, Demi Gods. Also theres something having to do with Men mating with female gorillas to produce neanderthal like creatures... That's all she wrote folks. This is from a Mason who fleed the states with only a suitcase of his most prized possesions, his books and scrolls containing the truth. They call his "Maks" or "Max" in English. Resides in the Balkans. He let me read this book which tell of the secret societies behind the secret societies, why each war has hapenned in our time that we know of, and that the human body lives for 7 days after it dies or something. He also let me read this one about the codes of the Pyramids which were used to signal the aliens or something. They measure 365.4 the lines or bricks in the pyramids structure which is like our whole year. The other civilizations before us used the pyramid to write down clues to help us such as the perfect angle of North,East,South,West which the pyramid resides on. and the lines of lattitude. They cant use words cause our language is different from theirs, so they used math because maybe they had no tools to draw?? then a more recent civilization drew the birds and hyroglyphics on the walls. Sorry for spelling error but I was typing fast. Any questions or comments?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
so how did YOU get talking to this guy, i cant wait for the story

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Annanuki

from a mason that's the only novel part, its from a Mason apparently.

Annanuki thread again.

Elf.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Hmmm well all that has been said before so those "secrets" have been out of the bag already.

Cool story though more on the guy?

Typo

[edit on 24-2-2009 by cindymars]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by The Blind Watchmaker

Aha very funny...Nah if I was stoned I'd be drawing those little green monkies and scanning instead of typing

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars
Hmmm well all that has been said before so those "secrets" have been out of the bag already.

Cool story though more on the guy?

Typo

[edit on 24-2-2009 by cindymars]

Oh? The ozone with gold thing as well? I though I was "special"...Thanks alot. Uh well I met him because my uncle is a senator and he got married so he invited alot of high ranked political people including the prime minister (Balkan region) and he was just a guy in the table who my uncle introduced me to and I told him I spoke English since I live in the States and he told me that story plus he gave me some books but I turned him down after his pyramid codes because the math that the Giza pyramid had bored me to death... I'll try to remember the tittle of the books for ya but they were not like books we see everyday with author names and stuff they were in a black cover like the bible with leather. The Mason guy even had some pictures of Bush and he said his level as a Mason was higher then Bush so it was Bush's honor to take a picture with him. Oh he said when a President leaves his country to go and visit another country's political leader they have to wear their tie but when he went to Isreal he didn't and the only place where a President supposedly can take the tie off is his home country and it explained that were all come from Isreal

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf
Annanuki

from a mason that's the only novel part, its from a Mason apparently.

Annanuki thread again.

Elf.

I've got no clue what you're referring to as this Annanuki but Im guessing those are some alien creatures because the name is familiar to those Bionicle things.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Please produce scans of this so called book and provide its authenticity. any evidence to validate your claims besides "your word"? i mean you would think if you weren't some 14 year old kid you would have know this and provided evidence with your 1st post.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by Bringer]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Bringer

I'm waiting for Maks to respond via email. I just asked him abbout that Annanuki thing and I'll ask for tittle asa he responds back

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by spektral

yep, pritty much coverd the whole sumerian genesis there, the only thing that would be better is if you didnt use the phrase "or something" so oftern. Wouldnt mind hearing about the body living 7 days after, or something.

Also, if you are interested in these subjects, i recormend reading "Earths Forbiden Secrets" By Max Igan. Incredible read, had me up for two nights solid, and goes into these subject very deeply, as well as anything else you can truly think of.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by Trolloks]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by spektral

yeah ok a planet bigger than the sun
yeah that sounds.... plausible(!)

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
It's fairly astounding how some guy looking at a few clay tablets and ancient artwork can come up with these astounding theories. What a brilliant fellow!

Um.. or a guy who wants a lot of $$$ for his books on these theories.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
We're going to stay on topic folks.

The topic isn't who's stoned, or not. It's "The Truth-From a wanted mason--no lie."

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Now...

Despite the fact that this is probably THE WORST tale I've heard... IMO

I so have a couple of questions though:

1. 1st of All, this MASON of yours, want to reveal his/your source? How did you meet, family? Bumped into each other at the corner shop? He got into your taxi? The neighboring patient at Arkham Asylum
2. Humans created in alien labs have been mentioned, would this be the Anu-not-so-popular-these-day-anymore-naki?
3. Don't you think for one second that, a.) Pluto-Shattered-thingy-mebob would have kinda thrown our whole milkyway in disarray. And b) Larger than the sun? That is one mighty fine spaceship with a lot of gravity it its own. Which further leads us to assume, by simple law of physics... THAT an object of that mass & size, moving across multiple solar systems would destroy each solar system as it moves freely along like a Sunday drive.
4. Why is your mason wanted?

Sorz, this is a BS thread.

EDIT To Add Stuffs

[edit on 25/2/2009 by bskivss3]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by bskivss3
Now...

Despite the fact that this is probably THE WORST tale I've heard... IMO

3. Don't you think for one second that, a.) Pluto-Shattered-thingy-mebob would have kinda thrown our whole milkyway in disarray.
[edit on 25/2/2009 by bskivss3]

Galaxy is *not* a synonym for solar system for crying out loud! Its like calling your lunch box an aircraft carrier because they are both made of metal and swim... no actually its more like calling a snowflake an aircraft carrier because they are both things.

So much confusion in this planet x nonesense comes from folks being all willy nilly with the terms. "But the scientist said he discovered something. It must be nibiru!" *sigh*

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by debunky

After you had your sissy-fit, breathe... woooooooooooosa.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join