It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

La Raza, Aztlan. Racist movements bent on reconquista, or human rights organizations?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Okay, here it goes. I have been seeing some videos of protests by these people and it seems by looking at some of their signs and websites that some things do seem racist and express much interest in reacquiring land that was won seemingly fair and square (given the history of conquest anyway)by the U.S. with advanced military planning and hardware.

Here in my hometown of Austin, Texas there are radio stations called "La Invasora" (The Invasion) and in Los Angeles there was the news station billboard that crossed out U.S.A. specifying location and replaced it with Mexico.

What gives? Are these organizations front groups for a populous movement by Mexicans to attempt a takeover?

Mexico has had many masters over the years,(most of them tyrants) why dont these people have a revolution in their own country instead of focusing anger on us, or moving over here in droves to breed us out? Why do they not assimilate outside of welfare? I see our southern border as Mexico's steam valve. These people need to take steps to fix their own country, and the best thing we can do for Mexico is to actively encourage revolt and revolution there.

Mexico is a beautiful country with abundant natural resources, wonderful cultures, a rich history and much potential. These people need to remove the scum that run their country. Maybe they can set the pace for reclaiming liberty in North America.

I think that a group that calls itself "The Race" sounds like the Mexican ideological equivalent of the K.K.K. Your thoughts?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Alright man, this # is gettin a lil crazy, i live in a town at least five minuets of the border,, every thing has hit the fan over there. cartels run the streets over there to, some of them killed a police chief and 8 others, after that the whole force quit. weeks ago they found 6 or more bodys on a soccer field at a town just 10 minuets from here, they also kill familys, babys, kids, they show no mercy to anyone. its heartless , they kill every day,, over here, hearing about friends losing there whole familys, cousins, aunts, sisters, brothers ext. its sad seeing much heartbreak and death..

- one....

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Well if you're an Austin person I sure hope you're an Alex Jones listener otherwise shame on you.

Alex did an in depth piece on this nearly a year ago. Yes those stations are pretty racist accordig to what he said, and apparently if you listen to them your eyes pop out at some of the things they're saying. I speak rusty but fluent Spanish so if you give me a feed I can listen for a few minutes.

White guilt keeps most Americans from complaining, but here's the kicker...

Alex traced back the funding on some of these stations and guess who was funding them? That's right, some of the biggest media corps in the US, and I think some even had governement funding.

I believe it's a divide and conquer thing.

Rather than jump in and call ***** on me or AJ I suggest someone researches the money/funding papertrail. I don't have time right now...

*** Remember if you get a load of righteous, indignant responses to this thread, that's not the issue. *** The issue is who's funding these stations and why???***

Here's a start on the proof:

www.infowars.com...

[edit on 24-2-2009 by HiAliens]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by daeoeste

Like was said in the movie Swordfish, Miss-direction allows you to do
things that ppl do not expect because they are too busy watching
what you setup for them to watch.

We are all being setup for their global game of 3 card monty, and
we are all gonna end up on the short end of the deal.

Unless you read a lot and listen alot, and have prepared for the
worst your likely to end up in a bread or soup line like ppl did
during the depression.

This time there will be fear of a pandemic and you will get a vaccine,
and may get slipped a RFID xmitter in that shot as they can now
deliver them by needle.

Go to youtube and search for VCHIP, and you will see one coming
out the tip of a needle.

Hate is one of the favored dividing factors to keep ppls eye away
from the criminal activity that is occuring in our financial system,
and the halls of power.

Good Luck to you all !

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Here is a good thread that will also provide some useful information on this subject:

Follow the Money - Funding of the Radical 'Hispanic' Lobby Group

Stuff true conspiracies are made from.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Interesting posts from all who decided to share. Thanks folks. I do listen to Alex Jones, but I guess I missed that episode. Thanks also to Loam for the interesting link. So I guess it seems that I was right on about the balkanization of this country starting with groups like this. If white folks started a radio station or movement called "The Race" people would be rightfully up in arms and call for a classification of these pinheads as a racist organization.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I think it would be too much of a hardship on them if "La Raza" took over the southwest U.S.

The Mexicans would then have to walk all the way to Colorado to get a job.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
I think it would be too much of a hardship on them if "La Raza" took over the southwest U.S.

The Mexicans would then have to walk all the way to Colorado to get a job.

This is actually a very good point. Even if these people did get their way,(which would never happen) they would bring the same corruption to their new home. Unless the good people of Mexico stand up and deliver in their own country, nothing will get better for them.

new topics

top topics

join