It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Holographic Universe (Reality=Illusion)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo_Child

So, still nothing to say about the holographic principle, then?

Do you have any on-topic contribution to make to the thread?

[edit on 22/3/09 by Astyanax]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

With all due respect, I have contributed far more than yourself in terms of the topic of this thread: a discussion on the philosophy of idealism, its relationship with quantum mechanics and how that leads to a theoretical basis behind the holographic principle, philosophical and physical arguments to support a holographic universe and my last post was on neuroscience and holography.

I personally think your way out of your depth in this topic. I don't know why you're here, because you don't seem to know much about the philosophy or physics of the holographic theory of the world. You perceive me as a threat because you feel undermined by the breadth and clarity of my knowledge on this.

Perhaps, being rude comes naturally to you. Do you enjoy being rude to people? You know what they say, say something constructive or don't say anything at all. I really hope your next post is actually a positive contribution to this thread and not another attack on me or anybody else.

[edit on 22-3-2009 by Indigo_Child]

[edit on 22-3-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo_Child

Quantum Approaches to Consciousness, Stanford Encyclopedia of Philsophy

Read, friend, and comprehend. It is my pleasure to instruct you.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jester87

Great thread, I alway say " We are just God's own Nentendo Game" There are in my theory 15 dimensions, 15 void nothing. God's trash bin.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join