It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Circles Of Light - Our Message To You

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Many people do not know about the Circles Of Light, and until a few months ago neither did I. Somehow I was led to them, and soon thereafter I have started to see them everywhere in the strangest of places.

I have done up an example of a few of these circles, yet I have over 90 photos now.

They are similar in a form of communication as crop circles, very subtle. I find that the circles communicate by placement and timing since they are only formed in a location for minutes a day. When they are formed the sunlight has a different frequency or tone. For over a year now since I had a chakra opening, I sense energies 24 hours a day. There is something different about the energy from the Sun when circles are nearby, it changes my ever present tone of energies on the planet right now.

In a few of the photos I catch a glimpse of a harmonic nature to the light. It will cast in the right light a shadow on the camera. That shadow has twisted beams, what I suspect is holographic in nature, in that the circle is encoded as a holograph inside the sunlight.

The energies that create them are kind of funny, in that yesterday I suggested I had done my part in recording them, and posted so on my Facebook. So I go outside and for the first time three of my neighbors in a row had one on their house in the exact same position on the building.

Other than that I can not tell people much about them, since I am simply a recording and sharing.

However I will say this. One day I was taking a photo and two children were playing and I snuck past them and excused myself and went to take the photo. One young boy said, "Mr. what makes those circles I see them everywhere". I have no idea I said, thinking, I wonder if his parents listened.

Then one day I was taking a photo and two people came out and wondered what I was taking a photo of? I said this circle of light, and they look, and at me, and look again. I said see, here, and then it is like a light came on, oh wow, what is that. I then realized that people do not see this, literally they are blind, even though they can see. They are blind to extraneous information.

In closing, I named this video, "Our Message To You". That is because I feel that regardless of who you are, they, whomever or whatever they are, will find a way to circumvent the media and authorities over your life. They have ways, do not fear, you will not be left out. However, you do need to open your eyes, and consider having new possibilities.

[edit on 23-2-2009 by SoulOrb]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
The video has a malformed ID. Sounds good to me though.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
are you talking about these -

now, I noticed these a good few years ago when I started reading about Benjamin Creme and Maitreya....the next morning after reading about them I saw the lights projected from my bedroom window....Now, what I dont know is that if they have always been there and if I never noticed them until I read about circles of light, creme etc...

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Yes those are the circles. And it was a Share International booth I was at and they appeared shortly thereafter, when I decided to meditate with them for a few days.

During that process they suggested I had been chosen to bring a message by the Masters. I thought to myself, well, if I was walking down the street and Sai Bubba appeared in front of me or something, well I might place more weight into the thought. It was a few nights later that an Angelic spirit flew over a place I was at, in what looked to be a Merkaba. It took me a month to accept that.

So Creme is hooked into this some where, or in contact with these energies. I am not sure of his message, I got a bad vibe off of something he said, but it might be just my misunderstanding.

So, I assume you now consider the fact you are a star seed as well, and that your thoughts are heard on a higher density? Not much time left, time to get with it, keep up the good work.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Are you two being serious?

They're reflections off a metal/plastic object. Any metal/plastic object, really. Even varnished wood would do the trick.

Come on... Seriously.

[edit on 23-2-2009 by Comatose]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by booda

You can definitely see the light is being "cast" from somewhere. There is a shadow from the swingset.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Comatose
Are you two being serious?

They're reflections off a metal/plastic object. Any metal/plastic object, really.

Come on... Seriously.

yeah, this. ^^

The reason they're only there for a few minutes is because the light source (ie.the bleedin sun) doesn't stay still. I can see a few "circles of light" right here in this very warehouse. Oh noez, they're trying to communicate with me!!

jeebus, c'mon folks.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

Ahum, Dude,
You realise that you're photographing the reflections of windows do you ?

I'm trying hard but I can't quite figure out how reflections are some sort of intelligent communication.

Do I take it that communication stops when the sun goes down ?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
reply to post by booda

You can definitely see the light is being "cast" from somewhere. There is a shadow from the swingset.

Yes, the swing, it came to them with a message, this message was received via deep chakra meditation.

The sole must be at ease!

The mind must be free!

The heart must be willing, willing enough to receive the message of light brought on by the swing set...I too have meditated to receive the swings message which I will now share with you, the people....

The swing wishes to be sat on, then pushed, only then will it truly be free

PUSH MY FRIENDS! PUSH....

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I'm really irritated by this now.

And you wonder why nobody takes the subject seriously...

* Edit to limit the use of the word "seriously". Seriously.

[edit on 23-2-2009 by Comatose]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I doubt there is anything to this. However I will do this since this is somethign that is easily proved or debunked. I'm going to see if i can find the source of light next time I see one of these. It shouldn't be hard since I cast a Shadow after all.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
to me, its just a reflection from the Sun hitting the window and projecting onto something....I dont see it being a miracle but I would like to know if there are any earlier pictures....say, in the 80's or earlier etc....this kind of effect seems to mainly happen when projecting from double glazed windows as far as my understanding goes....

[edit on 23/2/2009 by booda]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reflections?
why don't you show us what these circles reflect off?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by GEORGETHEGREEK
reflections?

it reflects from my bedroom window - if I open the window the projected circle moves along the wall that its projected onto but doesnt change shape...the circle stays the same....

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

This gave me a chuckle.

I always wondered what that thing was that appeared on the ceiling when the sunshine hits my wristwatch.

A MESSAGE........erm no its a reflection.

I honestly cannot believe how many people are making things up to explain the most basic common sense things these days.

This is beyond disturbing when it comes to common sense understanding.

Damn, a lot of people must walk around getting a fright every 2 seconds at something they cannot explain....."WAAHHH a cloud, ARGHHH a bike, ARGGGHH the moon....I CANT SEE for the dark AAAHHHH

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Honestly, I really think that if people listened more and assumed less, they might learn something, but again, what else can happen with armchair enlightenment.

Yes, silly people, they are off windows, of all types. Yet the sun is manipulated to concentrate in this pattern, at an intensity that is very high and can cast them hundreds of feet. I suspect it is a hologram, it requires a medium. They do not form on chrome or bright objects, although I am amazed at how far they will cast.

I will tell you what. Any one of you critics, on any sunny day of your choosing, in any community of your choice, go out for two hours on foot, walk say 5 miles, and record 48 of these in one session. Do you realize at how fast the sun moves it is to find 48 of these on foot?

When you can do that, I will yield to your natural phenomena. Simply, if it is so simple, I challenge you to simply do it. At the very least you might get some exercise, and god forbid, open your minds.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
When I first started I used to, also photograph the window of bounce.

However people simply will not accept certain possibilities, it does nothing really. Then they said I was doing them in photoshop, etc., so then I stood in them and people said, well you faked that one. Basically either you believe or you do not, since I do everything for free, it matters not to me.

As Kira Raa says, "as you go to the 5th dimension some must hold the 3rd dimension door open for you, rejoice in their choice and support them in it".

I presented the information. No need to prove it. Take it for what it is worth.

reflections?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Exactly Budda. That is why I suspect it is holographic. Lets say the suns position at that moment is fixed right. And you will have a very large building, and all those windows have a different angle of incidence. Yet the circles they cast are almost all perfectly formed, regardless of the angle, which according to what I learned about light and bouncing at a right angle to the surface should not happen.

And then there are windows that have simply no reflection but should. So lets say there are 4 windows next to each other. Three might make perfect circles and the one in the middle of the 4 casts no circle, and the light is not strong enough even to blotch any pattern on the wall.

There is a nature here that is not explainable by me, and well, it is subtle.

Originally posted by booda

reflections?

it reflects from my bedroom window - if I open the window the projected circle moves along the wall that its projected onto but doesnt change shape...the circle stays the same....

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Who taught you this understanding, and how is it working for you?

Originally posted by XXXN3O
reply to post by SoulOrb

This is beyond disturbing when it comes to common sense understanding.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
By the way booda, I agree it is not a miracle.

Yet when you pondered something, and something responded or you saw what was there all along, why be rude and not acknowledge the intelligence behind the response or source? Why by impolite?

Why not refuse others reality, and make up your own? This is your experience in this world, isn't it? If we knew the true nature of many people on this board, they most likey are very unhappy and seeking answers, but are too destroyed by this world to accept them when they find them in their own lives. No need to say it is not a miracle, nor that it is one.

Stand in your own truth is all I am saying.

Originally posted by booda
something....I dont see it being a miracle but I would like to know if there are
[edit on 23/2/2009 by booda]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join