It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Circles Of Light - Our Message To You

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoulOrb Do you realize at how fast the sun moves it is to find 48 of these on foot?

That would be an approximate average of 30 degrees in the sky. 360 degrees representing a full circle of earth, 180 being the average daylight hours in which these reflections would actually be visible.

180 / 12 = 15
15 x 2 = 30
or 1/6 of the distance from one side of the horizon to the other.
The reflections will always exist during daylight, they will just move.

and just because... The sun doesn't move, the earth rotates.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Basic Physics taught me that understanding.

Heres a crash course that I know you wont bother with.

gbs.glenbrook.k12.il.us...

If I ever see what your talking about when there is nothing that can possibly reflect light, but for that to be possible nothing could exist or this planet for that matter as everything reflects in some way, I will come back and hold my hands up but im afraid a couple of pics and a youtube video mean nothing to me.

Anyone can make a youtube video, thats the whole point of the website.

Maybe a crash course in youtube is needed as well?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoulOrb

Why not refuse others reality, and make up your own?

Self explanatory post.

You hit the nail in your own head with that one.

Nice one

[edit on 23-2-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Topics like this are sad.... and whats worse is when people come to these threads and REINFORCE their delusional thinking. This is a sickness that will soon kill many.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Obviously you are in a much different space than me, or when you read words you put your own in. However just in case I am wrong, I will say it much simpler, in fewer words, in one sentence to keep your attention.

VERY IMPORTANT - READ
The Light is reflected from windows, in every case I have see.

Originally posted by XXXN3O
If I ever see what your talking about when there is nothing that can possibly reflect light

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

Read up on interference patterns.

The particular shape is the interference pattern that you see caused by the light reflecting from the glass and being displayed on the walls etc.

I do know what you are talking about but you are refusing to see clear logic.

Do you not realise that what you are saying is almost the same as saying that a heat wave exists because you see it?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I will tell you something sad. A country, region, or planet, so void of Spiritual acceptance of anything outside their own experience, that does not fit inside a technical progression, or box, or that has outside authorities to tell them to accept it.

And they are so lost, and void of hope, they have lost the innocence of being children, and now speak and emulate the thoughts of those that took their innocence away from them

However that is ok, I can see you are a good person looking for authoritative answers, but who might a person trust to bring those answers to them? Who might a person trust?

I have no answers, but I am willing to share my experience, more than it seems you are willing to do, or possibly you have none to share. And I will tell you something I have observed. Those that react violently or in anger or in heat over something is in reality acting on their discord over a reality presenting to them that is true, but on the inside the mind cannot accept.

I have seen this for example in a person who displays open hate towards a group of say gay people. They often have a challenge in coming out in their own personal life, and sneak up the street to the corner behind their wives back. Basically a hypocrite, ignorant of how they lack of strength might rob others of choice.

I accept that, to do so is human, and when you decide to come out of the Spiritual or UFO closet and open up to that side of yourself, people like me will be here for you, unless it is past 2017. I will not be here after that.

Originally posted by Wertdagf
Topics like this are sad.... and whats worse is when people come to these threads and REINFORCE their delusional thinking. This is a sickness that will soon kill many.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Three selves, higher, lower and consciousness. Which of my selves is not seeing the logic?

Originally posted by XXXN3O
reply to post by SoulOrb

I do know what you are talking about but you are refusing to see clear logic.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoulOrb
By the way booda, I agree it is not a miracle.

Yet when you pondered something, and something responded or you saw what was there all along, why be rude and not acknowledge the intelligence behind the response or source? Why by impolite?

Why not refuse others reality, and make up your own? This is your experience in this world, isn't it? If we knew the true nature of many people on this board, they most likey are very unhappy and seeking answers, but are too destroyed by this world to accept them when they find them in their own lives. No need to say it is not a miracle, nor that it is one.

Stand in your own truth is all I am saying.

Im not being impolite but simply looking for a logical explanation...things have happened to me before which cannot be explained logically (even though some try to).....the circles did get me going for a while but after more consideration I think that they are just projections and nothing more....I would still like to see some pictures of these lights projected from single glazed windows and then I may believe that the source is something else....

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

obviously your interpretation makes sense to you.

Im not going to debate anymore but I do get what you are saying as do you with my point of view, I just strongly disagree but im not here to tell you or you me so its cool.

[edit on 23-2-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
There is a story about a little man who everyone in the village considered to be crazy, he would go down to the river each day and collect certain rocks that seemed to call out to him. Not in a audible sense, a deeper more personal knowing for the man. He would them take them back to his home and place them ceremoniously on his alter.

Well this was his life's work until one day a wise sage passed by asked the man what he was doing and after the man told him, the sage simply informed the man that the rocks he was collecting were not gods, they were nothing more than sand pebbles! And then he taught the man the proper way to pray and to connect with God.

Being a innocent and trusting man, he ran back to his house and collected his life's work and took them back down to the river and cast them as far out as possible.

The man soon began to show signs of deep depression and sadness and eventually died.

The same day he died so did the wise sage and together they reached the gates of heaven.

And as they walked together towards the gate the little crazy man stayed back just a few feet to allow the sage to pass before him as he was the one most assuredly God wanted to see first, but strangely that was not the case and as the little man walked up to where God and the sage were exchanging dialog he heard something amazing...

God was speaking to the sage and scolding him, telling him that he had taken one of his greatest lovers, one of the most beautiful disciples he had on earth, so pure of heart that he could hear the voice of God in the very rocks on the shoreline. So innocent in his trust that instead of a fixed prayer made daily in the same dry words that had been handed down generation after generation, his prayer was that of true communion of a wordless connectivity to God himself.

What this story means is that if the OP chooses to see a connection in light circles, why take that away? Is it harming you or anyone to allow the beauty of this message to pass you by if it does not resonate with your scientific explanations for the sightings he has been photographing and meditating with?

Please dont take away this persons beauty by telling him that what has opened his heart is wrought in foolishness. That the meditation which brought him closer to his own divinity is a lie.

To each his own and as long as it leads to a positive energy on the planet what is the harm?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Another great example of the human minds ability to really get locked in bad logic. A man who talks to rocks was gods greatest love..... and a religous man distroyed that.... and that makes god cry. You are so beautifully traped.

We have had thousands of years with people "talking to rocks" look what it has brought us.... you are very ignorant of this.

[edit on 23-2-2009 by Wertdagf]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

And your future resonates with your avatar picture I suppose? Looks like you have given up on the light.

You will always remember my story though, and one day you will actually get it.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Not everyone in the universe comes in a body that is comforting to a human mind. I suggest you put your bible down and start thinking really hard about saying stuff that might actualy help people instead of sheltering a disease with ignorance.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Thank you Antar for the great story and support.

For a long time I was confused even by my own approaches, yet then I realized that in Empowered Ascension there is no truth but your own, which comforted me, for at that final stage of ascension there is no reality to cling to.

Eventually the master in the story realizes that going inside for a tea and admiring the pretty rocks with the old man, maybe sitting for a spell and sharing the wonderment over the rocks, was more important than the rocks, after all, they are just rocks.

reply to post by antar

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I am confused Wertdagf, was that TO or FROM as a direction?

Originally posted by Wertdagf
reply to post by antar

We have had thousands of years with people "talking to rocks" look what it has brought us.....

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
so SoulOrb - whats your conclusion on this.... Do you have any pictures or can you get any pictures of these circles pre 1980 etc and are all the projected images reflecting from double glazed windows....

cheers

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
What exactly do you think is going on here?

If it is a message or an energy of some kind, what is being conveyed?

Are you implying there is intelligence behind it or is this just some new natural phenomena you haven't yet discovered?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I wish I had a conclusion Booda, but with the way my life has changed from a point where a year ago I was fairly ignorant over other realities, although I had evidence of something else in my life, to today where it has opened up to Ascension, Circles, UFO's and Angelic contacts, I simply must accept it and play my part. It is all too confusing to mentally figure out, too much information.

I will tell you. These are created off of single pane windows as well, guaranteed. Also the windows can be older double pane before say the addition of Argon. I will post one of the photos of the rippling that will show the pattern in the light, which I will conjecture is a hologram wrapped inside the light, from my own perception. It is very hard to get, you must be at the right angle.

What I find interesting why people never wonder why the X and the O, or circle. I am not sure if I can draw that conclusion yet, but the thought of the X to me is SPIRIT or GOD. The O is completion or return. If a person does some sleuthing, you will see this happened 2000 years ago as well before Christ appeared, but no circle. And cross today means like a cross of wood, but cross is symbolic for a X as well, example, what do you put on a ballot.

People on this forum of all places should know, the people in control of the media and Government factions controlling this stuff do not want to lose control over the planet.

They do not want Extraterrestial, or a creator, or a spirit of GOD, whatever making contact with people directly, they want to filter the information. We are supposed to be under quarantine by the factions who is in control, be the extra-dimensional beings, mortal souls, power hungry people, who knows, I have no thoughts on this. It just simply is.

So my personal feeling is that these are simply one or more higher vibrational energies making contact with the common man and making a end run around the powers in control.

And those power in control have people on this board as well as everywhere including YouTube to cast doubt on things, ridicule, and diffuse realities. This is simply life, they are just innocent pawns in a game that must feed their family ignorant of how much they are robbing humanity and their future freedom for monetary profit. And some of those people do it for free, because they are living in a false sense of reality just like I was a few years ago.

It is simply faith. Believe it is higher vibrational energies or not, my belief is obvious, and I do not mind telling anyone, or anyone laughing at me, I feel that strong about it.

Besides, is these energies gave us for example a magic box that produced anything out of energy, the first thing we might do is make guns to kill someone to take what they have. At this point all we can be trusted with, is light.

Originally posted by booda
so SoulOrb - whats your conclusion on this.... Do you have any pictures or can you get any pictures of these circles pre 1980 etc and are all the projected images reflecting from double glazed windows....

cheers

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Yes, xxxJClarkxxx, if you must know I will tell you, although I have found that unless I downplay the importance people will not check out the light circles.

A short time ago a very in tune friend yoga teacher, who meditates daily and spends many hours in contemplative thought simply wrote back after seeing them asking, "Is this light or the creators speaking to you?" I thought, what a funny thing to say, and then I realized, YES. I was so busy and happy just running around taking pictures I did not stop to think about it, but yes.

Honestly my original thought was natural phenomena, as in maybe the Sun has changed nature or has something added to it, maybe it is proof of a Nibiru, whatever. Yet, I cannot explain my extra-terrestial sightings either, so I must assume it is not only natural, there is an intelligence, but again, I am not afraid to be wrong, such is human.

However I will tell all seekers one thing. If you want personal ascension, ignore reality unless it serves you. See, if you want to go out at night and look at Venus, and then pretend it is a big space ship sent here to help humanity and try to make contact, strangely your thoughts still reach the big space ship that wants to help humanity. I mean I have never seen Venus through a telescope, I assume it is a planet, yet I take it on faith, why would my fellow humans lie to me?

Just like these circles, they will be what you want to be. Your decision will set the tone for your own spiritual growth. And in the end, why would this fellow human lie to you?

After all it is just light.

Originally posted by xxxJClarkxxx
What exactly do you think is going on here?

If it is a message or an energy of some kind, what is being conveyed?

Are you implying there is intelligence behind it or is this just some new natural phenomena you haven't yet discovered?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join