It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

to all americans with firearm intrests

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
this link was passed on to me by a police officer in the USA and he said
that his station only became aware of this 2 days ago aparently your obama
party is pushing this through and in the quiet before the revolt so the public CANT revolt
this was what was done in australia about 15 years ago! firearm registraions and bannings

www.govtrack.us...

[edit on 22-2-2009 by ST SIR 86]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Doesn't look like any thing to be worried about, I might have read it wrong though. I'm not too worried, I have a concealed carry license and 500 some odd rounds for my .45, so I'm set if any thing goes down.

They can't violate the Constitution, only make it more difficult for people to get the firearms. Not that this will do any good, criminals keep buying theirs blackmarket aka off the street, while law abiding citizens get shafted with out a reach around.

Some day, we will have a real leader in office, until that happens. Keep preparing for the worse case, and pray it never arrives.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Everbody buys them for defence, then they get so paranoid about everyone else they shoot eachover.

Maybe he doesnt like them so much because the public has tried to kill him twice!

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Is this being put through?
Or is that just some old proposal that never gets through?

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Nah, if that was the case Reagan would have done such right away. Then again he was more in tune with the people and knew there are boundaries which must not be crossed too though.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Smoking kills about 10 times more people per year than guns, so maybe they should ban those. Alcohol related deaths account for more. So does poisoning. Why do they wanty the guns out of Americans hands?

Because you can't defend your family against the TYRANNY of the government wih a beer and cigarette.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
huge thread on this already here:
hr 45

top topics

join