Hi - thanks for reading this post.
I have been experiencing some interesting sensations which are either related to an increased vibrational state or auric in nature. I not
knowledgeable in auras nor I'm not up to speed on the increased vibrational rate we are experiencing. I have read both sides,
(half way down the
page), of the issue and I still need to read/think about it more.
1) My feet feel like they want to sneeze. I have these sensations in my feet that feel like something is trying to get out - not biological per se but
in a energetic way. I experience jolting sensations
in both feet, but lately it seems that the
jolt wants to fire but the trigger is not pulled. So after some google mining I have come up with these polarized, and everything in between,
a) The Foot Chakra
b) Restless Leg Syndrome
1) My hands feel as if they are in a pair of gloves. It feels as if my hands need to move through something more just before making tactile contact.
Also, this matter could be a separate post altogether, but I find I'm doing hand mudras involuntarily.
A little less info on google on this one.
a) Healthy Hand Chakra
b) I looked at numbness
- in both cases I
find it highly improbable I have a neurological condition in my hands causing these symptoms.
Involuntary mudras and/or Reiki hand gestures:
This could be a separate post I think - perhaps if there is interest. ?
1) Involuntary Hand Gestures
a) youTUBE link
to hand mudras - mine
are not as complete as these though and I don't know what the hell I'm doing.
b) Abnormal Hand Movement
c) Alien Hand Movement
2) Involuntary Reiki hand movements - caveat I do not practice or have been treated with Reiki.
a) youTUBE link
to Reiki hand movements
- not like THIS
though - or
b) Mudras & Hand Symbolism
Touching sensation between the eyebrows:
1) I feel a sensation in the area between my brows that range from feeling like something is pushing in and then something pushing out. I do not
believe I'm suffering from allergies - although I'm in the allergy capital.
a) The Brow (3rd Eye) Chakra
b) Working With Chakras
If you have any thought on any or all the these point I would like to hear.
"What's madness but nobility of the soul at odds with circumstance." - Theodore Roethke