It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

vibrations - auras - chakras - involuntary mudras

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Hi - thanks for reading this post.
I have been experiencing some interesting sensations which are either related to an increased vibrational state or auric in nature. I not knowledgeable in auras nor I'm not up to speed on the increased vibrational rate we are experiencing. I have read both sides, FOR moar FOR & AGAINST moar AGAINST (half way down the page), of the issue and I still need to read/think about it more.

The sensations:

Feet:
1) My feet feel like they want to sneeze. I have these sensations in my feet that feel like something is trying to get out - not biological per se but in a energetic way. I experience jolting sensations in both feet, but lately it seems that the jolt wants to fire but the trigger is not pulled. So after some google mining I have come up with these polarized, and everything in between, conditions.
a) The Foot Chakra
b) Restless Leg Syndrome

Hands:
1) My hands feel as if they are in a pair of gloves. It feels as if my hands need to move through something more just before making tactile contact. Also, this matter could be a separate post altogether, but I find I'm doing hand mudras involuntarily.
A little less info on google on this one.
a) Healthy Hand Chakra
b) I looked at numbness and nerve disorder - in both cases I find it highly improbable I have a neurological condition in my hands causing these symptoms.

Involuntary mudras and/or Reiki hand gestures:
This could be a separate post I think - perhaps if there is interest. ?
1) Involuntary Hand Gestures
a) youTUBE link to hand mudras - mine are not as complete as these though and I don't know what the hell I'm doing.
b) Abnormal Hand Movement
c) Alien Hand Movement -> hmm
2) Involuntary Reiki hand movements - caveat I do not practice or have been treated with Reiki.
a) youTUBE link to Reiki hand movements - not like THIS though - or THIS
b) Mudras & Hand Symbolism

Touching sensation between the eyebrows:
1) I feel a sensation in the area between my brows that range from feeling like something is pushing in and then something pushing out. I do not believe I'm suffering from allergies - although I'm in the allergy capital.
a) The Brow (3rd Eye) Chakra
b) Working With Chakras

If you have any thought on any or all the these point I would like to hear.
thanks

--
"What's madness but nobility of the soul at odds with circumstance." - Theodore Roethke

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by mojoFILTER

Your research is good and has taken you in a direction, this may be the right direction. However I would see your gp, merely to cover all angles.
Have you ever tried or do you regularly meditate?
Your symptoms could also be compared and likened with those associated with poor circulation and possibly even mild dehydration. Like I say, a gp will tell you the material side of the story but we can only theorise on the immaterial.

[edit on 22-2-2009 by and14263]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I've been having strange sensations on my body to for the past year or so now, The only name I can think up for it is body buzzes.

Sometimes it's extremely intense tingling sensations on different points of my body, sometimes it's an electrical jolt up and down my spine or im my chest. Most of the time the sensations are in my arms, shoulders, knees or chest.

Yesterday I think my crown chakra opened, I was listeing to a trance song just after an instense session of meditation, and it just felt like something twisting and opening at the top of my skull where my crown chakra would be and as it opened it felt like fluid was being released and flowing down the sides of my head out of the opening, and I could feel the fluid rising from the base of the spine all the way up to the crown and just pouring down my body, it was an amazing and freeing experience and it felt really good.

I think my sensations are related to my spiritual growth, it seems like the more I learn about myself, the more I meditate, etc. The more intense these sensations get, I'm not saying that's what your experiencing. But i'm almost positive that's what mine are telling me.

[edit on 2/22/2009 by Uniceft17]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
thanks for posting.

I'm actually writing an expansive expose on the uncanny identical parallels between "kundalini syndrome" and "morgellons syndrome".. muscle contractions .. strange energetic sensations around the 3rd eye and crown chakras..

I'll let you know when i've finished it.

crawling sensaitons.. muscle spasms.. tingling.. heat at the base of the spine.. extreme sensitivity to hot and cold.. magnetic/electric sensations..

i've put it together quite easy to see.. where you'll be able to see how identical they are..

granted the "fibers" get the attention.. as they're the only "tangible" aspect of morgellons.. .. similar dermatological aspects are reported in ancient literature about kundalini awakenings..

either they're one in the same..
or..
kundalini syndrome is the real deal.. and morgellons is something that's artificially inducing the exact same unique symptoms of kundalini syndrome.

i'd love to u2u and email with anybody going through this.. i am as well have been since 2006 after doing "bikram yoga" ... and i'm not scared of it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.crystalinks.com...

-

[edit on 22-2-2009 by prevenge]

join