It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone Underground

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I have posted this dream in a couple of other chat forum websites, awhile back. I thought I'd tell it again. I'm trying to learn if very many people have had this same kind of dream, and what do you think it means?
From about 2004, to late '07, I kept having this same dream, often, which was only slightly different in little details each time. Where, I am in some future time in my life, with many other people, and we all reside within an endless network of little apartments that look more like offices, and the 'streets' are like large seeming-neverendeing office-hallways. It's all deep within the earth below the surface. Everyone's daily routine is made for him/her (by who?) and everyone complies, for the good of the whole. There's no more sunshine or green to be seen, just artificial light, of course.
I DO NOT know why I was having these dreams and why they began and ended, when they did.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by simonecharisse

That's strange. I've been having problems that started around late 2004/early 2005 when I started having some anomalies chasing me around. They also give me dreams with like folks underground or stuff... like train stations and stuff. When these folks do it, it appears more vivid and stuff.

I don't recall any recall any dreams with office buildings connected by hallways or anything. I usually get dreams with like an alien waiting room or something. Then for some reason you go talk to him, and then the folks that are chasing pop out from behind alien refrigerators with like kids and stuff. But more like alien looking kids, not as human looking as the stuff they chase me around with these days.

I'd suspect that some "anomalies" were giving you dreams for some reason. Maybe they were trying to get you to do something that you wouldn't otherwise do.

Thats just a thought.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
interesting dream. i have not dreamt the underground thing but i have dreamt of walking from street to street and all the houses are completely deserted.

like everyone left in a real hurry. the cars are all still parked outside too.

i was also taught how to use a gun for defense in this same dream.

future maybe??

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by simonecharisse

Hmmm are you a telemarketer in Hell? It kind of sounds like it....Or maybe you are Dilbert working for the pointy haired boss and in a cubicle???

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I have never been a telemarketer, however, I am convinced that telemarketing is from Hell.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Megacurious, interesting that you'd connect anomalies with the dreams. My life has been active with ufo phenomenon, starting at a very early age.
Grantbeed, my niece once told me of her similar underground dreams, in which she and others were always armed, and fighting against something on the surface. (What and why, unknown).

[edit on 22-2-2009 by simonecharisse]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Most times, dreams are symbols that need to be broken down so we can understand them. What I see from what was said, it is more like an inner conflict going on. Deep within the earth means, deep within onesself, and it is a conflict of what you hold within yourself and what you see as reality outside yourself. This conflict will get worse as time goes by. Our realities are changing fast, on a daily basis. Look at the things that have taken place in just the last year and a half. And just five years ago, would you have thought that things would be in the shape they are now?

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Flatlux, it is true, I am a ball of conflict. Sometimes I will look at an old post by me, on this website, and compare it to a recent one, and be mortified at a contradiction I caught. I am and have always been, an extremely complex individual, with life experiences that make it IMPOSSIBLE for me to answer someone's personal question, in a soundbite. People who have had 'normal' lives, i.e., they do well in school, go to the prom, go on to college, marry their soulmate in their freshman year, or graduate school, etc., then get a career, a house, and kids afterward. My whole entire life has been the extreme opposite of those things. TRUTHFULLY, if there came out a complete biography of me, it would make Clifford Stone look like Ricky Riccardo (On 'I love Lucy'...), or Ward Cleaver.
It hasen't been a fun adventure, but conversely, LOTS of --trauma--.
Hence, my views on life, death, religion, politics, human rights, life-after-death, phenomenon, theories, mysteries, psychology, dreams, sex, etc., etc., are profoundly impacted, annnnnnd,.......conflicted.

[edit on 22-2-2009 by simonecharisse]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Well, I know where you are coming from and understand. I hate to say it though, it`s only going to get worse as the days go by. There is a way to get it under control. But you have to understand my meaning behind what I am going to say. I am not a religious person in any way shape or form. I am spiritual by nature, and have learned many things from this perspective. If a person looks within for the answers they seek to help them, instead of looking on the outside, things can be different for that person. Your dreams are there to help you, not scare you. That is why you have to try and understand what it is that they are trying to show you. The answer is there for you. They are there to help you through a life of trials and tribulations. I am no expert understand, but I do know it helps me when I have questions that need answers, and I find them in my dreams. All one needs to do is break the dreams down and understand what each symbol means to you.

I have had many dreams of railroads and trains. When I broke them down for myself, as in a train engine, I see that as being a sign of great power or energy. One dream showed me a train wreck. To me, it was telling me of overwhelming energies that would cause me great harm if I let the energy get to me. The wreck, a symbol itself, would have been my life, and the energies were my own energies. Many would say that dreams are nothing more then a spit in the wind, but I say they are the answers we seek in life, and they come from within.

[edit on 22-2-2009 by FiatLux]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Fiatlux,

Up until 5 years ago, I used to have dreams about the end of the world. They didn't specify an exact date, but they did leave clues. In the dreams, these are the conditions when the time comes-

My car was missing.
(I lost it 2 years ago)
Our driveway was shaped differently.
(our driveway was repaved in that shape, spring 2008)
Televisions didn't work at all.
(the switch to digital television, which isn't receivable here)
People were mean and crazy.
(people have started turning mean and crazy because of the economy)
Everything looked deserted
(our area is starting to look kind of empty, because of jobs lost and foreclosures with people forced to move away)
Temperature in the 50's, rainy, no snow on ground
(in spring or fall)
Strange signals on the radio
(since december our radio has been picking up weird sounds)

Should I be worried, or is there a dream interpetation which explains how things in those dreams coming true are just manifestations of my subconscious?

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
huh odd it kinda sounds like the book " The Giver", it is a very interesting book and i personally think that it could become a reallity maybe you should read it ! except people living underground they live under a protective covering.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Since we are talking about dreams and 2004 let me throw this one into the mix.

I too have been having strange dreams for a while that sometimes have the feel of being prophetic. I try to write them down as soon as I awaken so I won't forget and because I want to keep a record.

Most are very symbolic and I have a problem with them because I feel if they are supposed to a message then either I am super stupid because I don't understand them or that they were not meant for me.

So I am sharing the tail end of one the dreams to see if anyone else knows what this can possibly mean. I had this dream on February 27, 2007.

In this dream I saw dates. The one that left the strongest impression is January 26, 2011. It looked like the image you would see on a movie poster. "Coming January 26, 2011." The other image also had the feel of a movie poster. It showed the image of two men facing each other in all black silhouette. The word "NYMH 2004" in large letters is between them.

Any idea what this means?

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn

Do you know anything about the New York Memorial Hospital? I am not sure if it has anything to do with you or your dream, but it may be a place to start. What may have happened in your life around 2004? They are dates that mean something to you, or are important dates in your life.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by FiatLux
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn

Do you know anything about the New York Memorial Hospital? I am not sure if it has anything to do with you or your dream, but it may be a place to start. What may have happened in your life around 2004? They are dates that mean something to you, or are important dates in your life.

I was not born anywhere near New York and I have only visited New York a few times for very short periods of time: never more than two day.

I know absolutely nothing about New York Memorial Hospital or any other hospital in New York.

2004 was probably one of the most uneventful years that I have ever experienced though I can remember feeling very content during that year because business was good and all seemed right with the world.

I can not think of anything remarkable about the year 2004 for me.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Are you by chance a movie buff? Your dreams are using movie posters for a reason. What would a movie poster represent to you, in your mind?

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by FiatLux
Are you by chance a movie buff? Your dreams are using movie posters for a reason. What would a movie poster represent to you, in your mind?

Hype for a movie before it is released.

I don't watch TV unless I am with someone that does.

I do like some movies but I don't go to theaters and I do not watch them that often at home.

So I would say that I prefer movies over TV but a don't watch either except on occasion.

I do not collect posters and I don't know any one that does. So I don't think that is the connection.

The letters "NYMH", all caps. Do they mean anything to anyone?

Google came up short.

top topics

join