It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demons are their Angels

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I made this video after doing more into the Illuminati and their potential plans. I came across some interesting info and some even more interesting people. I believe it is urgent for people to understand what is happening and to open their minds to the possibility of THE BEAST being real. I do not ask to believe me or my video. Do your own research and come to your own conclusion. Time will tell what is truth. Nothing else.

The new movie Angels and Demons comes out in May. They will attempt to seperate the Vatican and the Illuminati when they are one in the same.

My other videos go into more detail concerning Colorado and Denver. Both of which I believe to be the new Capitol of the western hemisphere. DC is dead. Our representitives have no power and can do nothing to stop what is to come.

Prepare
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
My personal opinion about the N W O has always been that they are the people who are preparing for the beast to come. They are the group of people that the beast will come from. But who knows your right in stating that only time will tell. S&f for you friend.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Sooo, are you telling me that you believe "THE BEAST" lives underneath some mountains in Colorado?

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
How can anyone be so sure? It maybe true :-)

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Does the Beast have large talons?

-

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Ant4AU

I thought "the beast" of Revelation was Caesar, just as the number 666 was a reference to Nero. At least, that's what the scholarship of the Christian Academy has determined. If you have other information, where does it come from?

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

I have no idea. Research and a witness lead me to that conclusion about the beast.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jorgeborge

explore the links in the more info section of the video. Funny. everyone wonders about the beast but seem to ignore the masonic relation to the vatican and the timing of the movie Angels and Demons. At the end I state that we must umlearn what they have taught us.

I meant that.

Do your own research and see what you find

top topics

join