It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conversation with aliens?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Has anyone managed a conversation with aliens? That meaning you say something and they answer back.

What kind of alien was it and did it just use its hands and such or did it speak? I have never seen a story where a Gray speaks vocally, but that they speak into your mind. In most cases they just use some marks.

So is it even possible for human to communicate with them?

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Hi

I see you are new have a look

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

The Hoff

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I recall having met a few greys, but only one I can recall whose voice was different. He didn't speak to me directly and basically had a voice similar to some little people. The others it seems I thought sounded and appeared more like young white or pale skinned teenagers. I would imagine there are those who appear older and younger and have different voices acoording to their ages. To the best of my recall, I assumed the spoke as we do. I've also had telepathic type of communications I assume were through the use of implants. But there were those who we couldn't see that were there also.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I would say that you'd first need to learn Spanish, then go to your local Home Depot's day labor section. You'll speak to a lot of them......

But seriously, I think people's concepts of ETs has pretty much taken over the role of angels among those who think themselves scientifically minded. I'd suggest not spending too much time trying to talk to aliens. Instead, talk to people here on Earth, and try to make a difference for your own people, on your own world.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellish-D
But seriously, I think people's concepts of ETs has pretty much taken over the role of angels among those who think themselves scientifically minded. I'd suggest not spending too much time trying to talk to aliens. Instead, talk to people here on Earth, and try to make a difference for your own people, on your own world.

No, Im not letting that happen. I do talk to many scientific people.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I personally have never met one, but my sister has... her
name is Elaine
The Gray she met said that world was going down the proverbial.
This was our conversation.

(Elaine) "According to my source, the end of the world will be on
February 14th, in the year two thousand and sixteen.
(Me) "Valentine's day. Bummer. Where'd you get your date, Elaine?"
Elaine smiles to herself, peers out the trailer window and then to
her cheap shoes and says "I recieved this information
from an alien"

"I was sitting at the bar, alone and this alien approached
me. He started talking to me, he bought me a drink. And then he
must have used some kind of a ray or a mind control device
because he forced me to follow him to his room and that's where
he told me about the end of the world"

(Me) So your alien had a room at the Holiday Inn, Paramis?
Again, glancing at her shoes, she says " It could have been a room
on the spaceship made to look like the hotel. I can't be sure about
that, Bruce"
It make you think nuh?

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan
I personally have never met one, but my sister has... her
name is Elaine
The Gray she met said that world was going down the proverbial.
This was our conversation.

(Elaine) "According to my source, the end of the world will be on
February 14th, in the year two thousand and sixteen.
(Me) "Valentine's day. Bummer. Where'd you get your date, Elaine?"
Elaine smiles to herself, peers out the trailer window and then to
her cheap shoes and says "I recieved this information
from an alien"

(Me) So your alien had a room at the Holiday Inn, Paramis?
Again, glancing at her shoes, she says " It could have been a room
on the spaceship made to look like the hotel. I can't be sure about
that, Bruce"
It make you think nuh?

First of all I doubt these kind of dates. The end of the world is an uncertain phrase. And this happening on valentine´s day is too much for the scientific mind. Also the year-system we have is probably false. It is based on Jesus´s birth, but according to some research it is a false thing. And how would Jesus fit to all of this?

So I think your sister was lying, sorry. And how could she know it was an alien and blabla...

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
That is the funniest alien encounter i have ever heard
Aliens trawling bars for lonely women to give them doomesday predictions I hope he was a gentleman and asked to see her again
Will have to try that one out some time Hi baby im an alien like to come back to mines i have some bad predictions that would really turn you on

The Hoff

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Since it seems the topic has switched to speciesism, I thought it appropriate to mention this from wiki and another from youtube.

en.wikipedia.org...

'Stick with your own kind' sometimes involves gang activity and baseball bats. Everyone seems to think 'they' need an agenda or specifically, a negative one...just in case.

As for frogs and Jesus, I saw this youtube video today and this seems to be a good place to mention it. Some may get the idea that angels or aliens did the same for us as an example. " Will you die for him?"

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Wow Ironman, this is amazing. What drink did he buy her? Did he even actually pay? Seems he could have at least bought her a good pair of shoes, shes seems obsessed with her cheap pair dont you think.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
lol that is from ghostbusters

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
One thing I have noticed, guys, with the conversations that have been reported, is that most of them include very much talk about the future events. It is almost like the alien would be a perfect being, that comes to warn the human.

Imagine if you travelled in time and then saw that tomorrow a comet strikes at the Earth. Then you travel back in time. Would you even care to tell anyone? First of all would they believe you? And then again what would you benefit from telling that thing to the person?

Why cant the alien conversations be more realistic?
I mean, you are a man going to a jungle of a tribe. Then you go talk to one of them and they have never seen your kind. Then first of all if you knew their language, would you talk about global warming to them? Wouldnt you talk more about what the person has to say and stuff? Just throwing this out..

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I believe in life elsewhere, but I always wondered why the aliens would want to talk to someone who really has no real influence in shaping world beliefs, politics, science etc.

I was kinda thinking that if they are really that far ahead of us technology wise, and their message is so huge that all of humanity needs to hear it, Why dont they just put up a huge billboard in the sky where everyone could see it (we do it on a small scale with the Goodyear blimp), or take over our television sets and radio, internet, then deliver their message.

People talk about Project Blue Beam. Well, if the government can do it, then the aliens must be able to do it with a message in it.

Why would they choose someone that would only be ridiculed when they try to spread the message? Or someone who has no real influence on the populace?
If they are supposed to be more intelligent than us, that would`nt seem to be very smart on the alien`s part.

Just food for thought.

[edit on 20-2-2009 by johnjohn808]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Throwing this interesting point out:

What if an alien warning about a disaster to come is just having fun? Pranking with the person?

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Ok Frog

First of all how do you even start to imagine what an alien would like to talk about after all the are from a completly different culture and if I were to say go speak to a jungle tribe who have had no contact with h umans outside their own culture they may see me as some sort of demon, god, omen etc as has happened in the past so would most likely be expecting a response such as 2012 positive and negative predictions so if say you were about to move say tech from your culture you would explain it to them and they may take it as we are taking the 2012 predictions as totally out there predictions but we as the introducers view it as normal progression hence normal conversation. me personally I like to keep an open mind on all claims even if i find them a bit whack, untill they are proven false because you never know what way things are going to go hey after all the world was flat and the sun revolved around the earth
Hope this makes sence as i have had a few beers

Peace,

The Hoff

[edit on 20-2-2009 by XxthehoffxX]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Wow Ironman, this is amazing. What drink did he buy her? Did he even actually pay? Seems he could have at least bought her a good pair of shoes, shes seems obsessed with her cheap pair dont you think.

I'm surprised by the doubts, my sister assured me that
the guy/Gray seemed legit. After the evening, he even sprung
for a cab to get her back the Trailer Park.

The shoes thing... is it like Columbo's shoe fetish?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I get a kicked out of the reports of conversations, only to then wipe their memory....

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I think that anyone who really spoke directly to an Alien.
Wouldn't bother telling anyone.
Because A.No one would believe them and B.They would be so happy and enlightened they wouldn't care about proving it.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   

I'm surprised by the doubts, my sister assured me that
the guy/Gray seemed legit. After the evening, he even sprung
for a cab to get her back the Trailer Park.

The shoes thing... is it like Columbo's shoe fetish?

you're saying the guy was a gray...
he's a gray in the middle of a bar and nobody says.. hay.. there's a freaking space alien here.. take apicture or call the police or swarm around him ad get an autograph..

Originally posted by johnjohn808
I believe in life elsewhere, but I always wondered why the aliens would want to talk to someone who really has no real influence in shaping world beliefs, politics, science etc.

I was kinda thinking that if they are really that far ahead of us technology wise, and their message is so huge that all of humanity needs to hear it, Why dont they just put up a huge billboard in the sky where everyone could see it (we do it on a small scale with the Goodyear blimp), or take over our television sets and radio, internet, then deliver their message.

People talk about Project Blue Beam. Well, if the government can do it, then the aliens must be able to do it with a message in it.

Why would they choose someone that would only be ridiculed when they try to spread the message? Or someone who has no real influence on the populace?
If they are supposed to be more intelligent than us, that would`nt seem to be very smart on the alien`s part.

Just food for thought.

[edit on 20-2-2009 by johnjohn808]

er... how do you know that other people haven't been told about it.. other people that have more ability to affect change on a mass scale?

maybe this guy in the bar was there on business doing some top secret super alien agenda stuff.. and he had a little down time and thought ...
"hey i'll let this person in on it.. she seems nice enough.. besides who's gonna believe her"

another thing to think of is.. how.. it's hard to concieve that in all these years.. there hasn't been one incident where a top CIA official hasn' t just .. "messed" with someone.. tellin gthem all sorts of crap.. either mindblowingly true.. or completely false.. just to play with their gullible minds like playdough.

also the guy doesn't have to be CIA to do this..

-

[edit on 23-2-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by galacticfrog

Ironman = Dr. Peter Venkman?

That was a joke.

It was lifted almost word for word from Ghostbusters II.
It's from the interview Venkman does on his talk show with an alleged abducted.

Yes...I am a geek.

- Lee

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join