It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think will be the Capital of the NWO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
What do you think will be the Capital of the NWO, it struck me as strange when someone i know mentioned a new world capital and he wasn't talking about any major cities of the world like NYC, London, Moscow, Paris, Tokyo, Beijing or DC, and it got me to thinking if the NWO did take effect where would there capital be. So where do you think it would be

my guess are places that are hard to get to either by water or land barriers (mountains, canyons, ) stuff like that

Denver because its kinda surrounded by mountains with that you could keep people in or out.

Dubai they might want to be near Israel but not extactly in the danger zone.

Baghdad as a new Babylon the fall of one civilization with the creation of a new one

Rome for tradition on being the center of empires

Any large city in the desert somewhere that way its hard to leave or get there due to the climate and Terran of the area.

Some very developed Island that is near a central location for transportation, natural resources.

Where ever it would be no doubt they would use the location as one of the defenses of it.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Benjamin Fulford has brought up in his interviews that in the middle east, an ancient city probably related to Sumaria, but I can't recall its name, and that they intend to rebuild it and set up their kingly rule over a world of serfs, brought back to the dark ages via Sharia law and similar practices in our religions I imagine, as alluded to by commander x.

This may be partly why they're in the middle east.

edit to add: kind of makes sense since they're so into the annanuki/enki group of renegades, I almost see them as the same renegade group, having through royal bloodlines ruled this earth for thousands of years of bloodshed. Gee I wonder if our leaders are related to the annanuki?

[edit on 20-2-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I heard it was going to be Alcatraz

Perfect spot if you ask me

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I've said for a long time now that it will be dubai. Look at the monstrosities being built there. It is being built as a super mecca.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I don't think the capital of a New World Order will be named as anything we currently know now. I think an existing centre, whether it's financial or administrative or cultural will be remodelled and renamed. It's often the case when a new power moves in and takes over (even from within) that they knock down something and build new monuments as well as giving 'old things' new names.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merriman Weir
I don't think the capital of a New World Order will be named as anything we currently know now. I think an existing centre, whether it's financial or administrative or cultural will be remodelled and renamed. It's often the case when a new power moves in and takes over (even from within) that they knock down something and build new monuments as well as giving 'old things' new names.

I know that I mean , like which current location would it be I know it probably wouldn't have the same name just look at how many times London and New York have been renamed since there creation.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Hahahha that's where it should be. on a serious note tho i think its Denver right where there World airport is. I used to think it was Dubai but that's turning into a ghost town now.

[edit on 20-2-2009 by Bringer]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
I heard it was going to be Alcatraz
Perfect spot if you ask me

That's a good alternative, but I was thinking Hades if people wake up to it.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
There already is one - Rome.

peace

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by cautiouslypessimistic

I thought that too until now I see it is falling apart financially .
Sorry for one liner.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I vote for New Atlantis once it is resurrected!

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
My guess is Geneva, Switzerland. All the most powerful countries held conventions there so when the New World Order finally happens, that united government would probably use that place again just for the convenience and setup.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
If they want a defensible position then my home city of Phoenix would be the perfect spot for them, we're surrounded by mountains on all sides.

[edit on 20-2-2009 by Zero_Hour]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Zero_Hour

I had actually been considering that....but man, all of these armed citizens, seems like it might be a bad idea for them!

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpriebe81
reply to post by Zero_Hour

I had actually been considering that....but man, all of these armed citizens, seems like it might be a bad idea for them!

lol - yeah that's true. New York seems more plausible to me.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I was also considering an island country....perhaps Fiji? Sipping drinks on the beach and ruling the world from afar?

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by cautiouslypessimistic
I've said for a long time now that it will be dubai. Look at the monstrosities being built there. It is being built as a super mecca.

At the present time it is being financialy taken down as fast as it was built...sabre11004...

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
There is already more than one, they will never put all their eggs in one basket.
Inner London,the Vatican City and outside Denver there is an area a few hundred miles big that they are turning into a safe haven. There is also two other places, but it is up in the air till all of the financial mess and waring in the middle east settles.
Dubai was going to be one of them, but they are going belly up right now. They announced a debtors prison and well people fled...
Then again maybe that is why they did it...to get rid of all the broke people. Making plenty of room for all of the banksters and con artist CEO's who robbed the world blind.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by xoxo stacie

Do tell us how you seem to know so much about their plans for their headquarters.

I can't imagine many would be privy to that knowledge.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Its Denver.....and the Pine Gap facility down under where the drop bears and funny accents roam.

<<   2 >>

join