It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think will be the Capital of the NWO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
"Pheonix, AZ"
to rise from the ashes of a destroyed nation..

-

[edit on 22-2-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Definitely Iraq the new Babylon, rebuilt to be the centre of world economy to feed its oil to the world and to stablise the Middle East. The new World Trade centres in Iraq and the last ones.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
or if it's implemented fully after an apocalyptic pole shift...

then "New Berlin" in Antarctica when antarctica moves to the equator and it's ice shelves melt and the land is developed.

-

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
brasilia , brazil . south america . lot of jungle .

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
brasilia , brasil , south america . perfect spot in the middle of the jungle .

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I think it could well be Jerusalem.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Maybe its the internet if not anything esle, it rules where ever it is and be in cyberspace.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Firsty I would like to say How can you all talk about it so casually? I mean people are going to get killed, innocent people, our lives ruin before this takes affect! Its one thing if the evil plan diidnt involve bankrupting us and killing every thing every one has built up stil doesnt make sense to me as even the rich got to loose more than others.

But yeh I think London will always be what it is and so will NewYork, but that said its fairly obvious, too obvious that Dubai is being built for a reason! Its a big thing, got so big so fast, why you think that is???????????

Only 7 star hotel, you lot realised the new hotel has a big illuminati triangle in the middle? Did you realise the people who were invited are are part of them and specially the people who got propeties there since ages ago and always go there, they know the score!

Duabi, is being built for the new world!

I hope the all rot in hell!

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I personally do not believe that there will be one, but many, each covering different ares of responsibility, spread across the globe. That way it would make it very difficult for any rebels to have any chance of overthrowing the power.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join