It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mammoth snake images spook locals

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
"Nabau is said to be an ancient snake measuring almost 14m that could transform itself into the shape of other creatures.

It has supposedly been sighted in the Baleh River — the site of the helicopter shot — as well as two other regions of Sarawak in Borneo.

"The appearance of Nabau in the rivers of Sarawak can only mean one thing — the gods are angry with the country's leaders that Nabau has come to come out and save them!" one reader posted beneath a blog"-source below

see images below:

news.ninemsn.com.au...

This is amazing if its real...wouldnt want to go swimming there....

Any serpent experts out there that can shed some light?

[edit on 20-2-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
haha I was going to post about this but you beat me to it! That snake is huge! If I lived anywhere near that thing I would be freaked out a bit as well.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Hate to be that guy, but come on.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
First one looks like a motor boat and it's trail in the water. Second one could be a wave, something floating downstream, or just plain faked.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Well I do recall that they recently found fossils of a prehistoric boa, I think it's name is something like Titanboa, which they estimate was about 45 feet long, so it would seem large snakes are possible...however on that note, this one seems far too large to me. Could a snake that large even sustain it's body weight out of the water?

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
This has already been discussed, the first picture is definetly fake based on the size of the river.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nick_X
This has already been discussed...

Please continue the discussion in the existing thread.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

top topics

join