It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did hijacker Ziad Jarrah telephone his girlfriend from Flight 93?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boone 870
reply to post by king9072

It was:

911myths.com

Anyone can go back and type up a new list. The media listed all the names of the passengers the next couple of days after the attack and none of the hijackers were listed.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Aysel simply got the time wrong. Work enough, travel enough, live life enough, and sooner or later you realize that yep, sometimes things just happen...and sometimes the things that happen seem to overlap in patterned (ie "suspicious" fashion) when really it's just happenstance or parallax.

And for the last post about anyone can type or re-type...yep, you're right. So if the names aren't there someone will demand to know why...and if the names are there, then someone will say that THAT list was fabricated. Either way, people often see what they want to see.

Like Geddy Lee says: I believe that what I'm feeling changes how the world appears....

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Well, we already know that several of the "hijackers" are alive and well. Many of them were victims of identity theft. Thus, the true identity of the hijackers remains unknown, at least the majority of them. Despite this, the FBI refuses to adjust its records on the matter. That in itself is very curious. Why the living individuals havent sued for or demanded to have their names cleared is beyond me.

I'm still waiting for a rational, likely explaination as to why all four planes were light on passengers, especially on such a normally busy business day.

Jarrah's call, if true and verified, would add an interesting twist to it all.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join