It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did hijacker Ziad Jarrah telephone his girlfriend from Flight 93?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
The following thesis is based entirely on a document obtained and posted by Intelwire.com, which is a translation of the interview, conducted by German authorities of Aysel Senguen, the girlfriend of Ziad JARRAH, the named hijacker who flew Flight 93 – the flight reported to have crashed in Shanksville. This interview, which was conducted under oath on September 13, 2001 by an Inspector from the “Radical Fundamentalist Unit” was in response to her inquiry to the German authorities to investigate the disappearance of her boyfriend Ziad Jarrah on or after September 11, 2001. Aysel Senguen was taken to the Police Headquarters Bochum, Harne, September 13, 2001 and formally interviewed.

intelfiles.egoplex.com...

In the interview Aysel Senguen states: “My last telephone conversation with him (Jarrah) took place on Tuesday, 9/11/2001, around 3 pm. This conversation was held in a normal atmosphere and at no time appeared conspicuous. He asked how I was doing and told me that he loved me. At this time, I was still in the hospital after I had my tonsils removed. By the way, I was just released from the hospital today.”

The world time clock says that on 9/11/2001, 3pm in Germany would have been 9.00am in Newark, New Jersey.
But the official 9/11 report says that Ziad Jarrah boarded flight 93 at 07:48.

She goes on to say: “I spoke to him on the phone last on Tuesday, 9/11/2001, I believe it was between 3 p.m. and 4 p.m. I believe it was rather 3 p.m. He called me. I took the call in my room at the Catholic Hospital in Hattingen Blankenstein. He called me frequently during the week. I believe it was on Thursday, on Saturday, on Sunday and on Tuesday. However, I don't remember precisely.

“The telephone connection last Tuesday was good. There were no background noises. During the phone call xx 2, a lady from the nursing staff came to my room and asked what I wanted to eat the following day. I tried to put her off for five minutes. She absolutely did not want to wait and I was not able to concentrate on the call with my friend. Our telephone conversation was practically disrupted by the nurse when I then kept it brief and told my friend good-bye.”

Since the document states that Aysel Senguen was warned formally, and it was recorded in the document that she had to state the truth in the interview, one would assume that due to the enormity of the events in question that the German Police would have checked her statement. And it would have been simple police work to check the time the telephone call came into her hospital room, and to further verify the time with the nurse who disrupted the phone conversation by insisting that she state what she wanted to eat on the following day.

The above are fairly obvious conclusions, but if you were to get into further speculation you would then start to query things like: Why would Jarrah calmly call his fiancee to inquire about her tonsils whilst in mid-flight of a suicidal hijack? And why is she convinced that the call was from Miami? Wouldn’t the German Police have checked the phone records at the Catholic Hospital in Hattingen Blankenstein? And doesn’t this make the letter that the FBI magically came up with look a little silly?

If I’ve somehow gone down the wrong path here, or the document is a fake, could someone kindly enlighten me?

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Why wasnt his name on the flight manifest?

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

It was:

911myths.com

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
it was impossible to use cell phones above a certain altitude a good deal of time after 9.11.

if it obviously wasn't a cell phone..
do they have his credit card records for using an in-plane phone?

-

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Fahrenheit451

Interesting.

Jarrah's story (or at least told by our officials) is a very sketchy one IMO. Especially when we consider that 2 of his cousins are known MOSSAD agents.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I suppose, before we get into cell phones and air phone discussions, I should clarify that my question about Jarrah making that call from the plane is a cynical one. Of course he didn't make that call from within the plane. Imagine he's either in the process of, or about to run rampant on an airliner with his boxcutter mates slashing away and shouting Allah, Allah and then he says, "Wait a tick lads, I just have to call the girlfriend,"
and then, "Hello love, just a quick call, how's the ol' tonsils? Can't talk long, love I'm just about to crash an airliner into the White House, and by the way I won't be home for Christmas. Bye."
And then back to "Allah, Allah -- anyone seen my boxcutter?"
The fact is, if Aysel Senguen's sworn statement is proven to be factual, and that document is genuine, then someone's got a lot of explaining to do.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by Fahrenheit451]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fahrenheit451
I suppose, before we get into cell phones and air phone discussions, I should clarify that my question about Jarrah making that call from the plane is a cynical one. Of course he didn't make that call from within the plane. Imagine he's either in the process of, or about to run rampant on an airliner with his boxcutter mates slashing away and shouting Allah, Allah and then he says, "Wait a tick lads, I just have to call the girlfriend,"
and then, "Hello love, just a quick call, how's the ol' tonsils? Can't talk long, love I'm just about to crash an airliner into the White House, and by the way I won't be home for Christmas. Bye."
And then back to "Allah, Allah -- anyone seen my boxcutter?"
The fact is, if Aysel Senguen's sworn statement is proven to be factual, and that document is genuine, then someone's got a lot of explaining to do.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by Fahrenheit451]

Your right. The story that was sold to us is not believable. Its things like these that to me are more convincing than some of the other stuff people argue about.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Considering everyone else on the plane supposedly used the onboard phones I'm sure he access to one in first class.

But like someone else said why call her and then why call her and not even say goodbye makes no sense.

Lets not forget that multiple people reported that there were only three hijackers. Not one person, not even the flight attendants, reported a fourth hijacker. (I know "well thats b/c he stayed seated until the plane was hijacked and everyone moved to the back" oh yeah right like no one noticed the "other arab guy" sitting quietly while this all took place.) The Commission even looked into the possibility that he somehow gained entrance into the jumpseat cockpit area.

To me there so many strange things going on that involve flight 93, this is just another one to add to the list.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
One more piece to the 911 puzzle. Thanks for posting this story.

Seems that if the call went to a hospital then the record of it's time/date/length could be verified.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinityoreilly
Seems that if the call went to a hospital then the record of it's time/date/length could be verified.

Unless of course it proves Jarrah called his girlfriend at the time she says. Then it will conveniently be "lost". Like JFK's brain.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boone 870
reply to post by king9072

It was:

911myths.com

How come Mark Bingham wasn't?

And don't say it was because he changed his flight. Your name should always be on the manifest

Mark Bingham, 31, was also supposed to have flown to San Francisco last Monday (9/10). But he hadn't recovered sufficiently from the 30th birthday celebration of his roommate in Manhattan, so he decided to wait until Tuesday morning.

He overslept a 6 a.m. alarm and just made his flight when his friend Matt Hall of Denville, N.J., rushed through traffic to get him there.

Hall remembered the 6-foot-5 Bingham running to the terminal. The former rugby star at the University of California at Berkeley was lugging his old team canvas bag, emblazoned with his name and number. Flying on a companion pass from his aunt, a flight attendant, Bingham was the last to board.

Driving to work, Hall got a call from Bingham to say he had made the flight and was sitting in seat 4D in first class.

sfgate.com.../c/a/2001/09/17/MN40630.DTL

Changing flights doesn't mean your name is left off, does it? Because Tom Burnett changed his flight also...

Deena Burnett wasn't expecting to hear from him until later. Tom had spent the weekend with family in Bloomington, Minn., and had gone on to Newark for business that was expected to take him through Tuesday.

But Monday night, Tom e-mailed his boss, Keith Grossman, relaying his plans to take the earlier flight. He may have wanted to surprise his wife; in any event, he hadn't called ahead.

[edit on 20-2-2009 by Craig Ranke CIT]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Anyone want to write to the German Police with a FOIA request? I think they have that over there.

If this is true, then the official story will have a major crack in it. All it requires is some force...

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Craig Ranke CIT

No Craig it means that they didn't have time to update the list - figure
were a little busy that day....

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

If they were so busy- how come the flights were half empty? Do you have a source to back up the assumption that the list just wasn't updated due to time constraints?

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Bit off topic, but Mark Bingham's name is on an addendum at the bottom of the list.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
It’s an interesting exercise to cross-check Aysel Senguen’s sworn statement with an article written on October 23, 2001 by Los Angeles Times staff writer and foreign correspondent Carol J Williams who interviewed a mutual friend, Mahmoud Ali in Germany where the couple had lived for a time.

Most of what Ali says corroborates Senguen’s sworn statement. But the most blaring contradiction comes in a single paragraph:

Carol J. Williams reports:

Ali, the family friend, said Senguen called him Sept. 11 to tell him that she had just spoken to Jarrah -- about an hour before he boarded United Flight 93.

But that would have placed the call at 12.45 p.m. German time, and Senguen’s sworn statement places the call between 3.p.m and 4.p.m. So you have to ask yourself how bad is her estimation of time?

You have to also analyse this paragraph in its correct context. Where Williams places two dashes (--) after the first sentence, what follows is her observation, or perhaps Ali’s observation as per the official airport record, not what Senguen said (as she didn’t even know he was on any flight). That’s confirmed in Senguin’s sworn statement because she thought Jarrah was telephoning her from Miami and she wasn’t aware that he was boarding a flight in Newark.

There is also another anomaly, which it could be debated narrows down the time frame in which Jarrah’s call to Senguen is plausible. The first hijacked plane hit the South Tower at 08:46 NY time -- 2.46 p.m. local German time, and news filtered through to Germany around 3.p.m.
So you could speculate that soon after the event Jarrah would have known simply by turning on any media source. Since Jarrah was a Muslim living in the U.S. with dubious friends and associates, and known to the CIA, why wouldn’t he have mentioned it to Senguen since she places the call between 3.p.m. and 4.p.m. German time, thus alleviating any fears she may have held for his safety?

Carol J. Williams’ full article is here:
newsmine.org.../suspects/jarrah-story-no-sense.txt

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Fahrenheit451

Nice job, you've just found another example of how the media have misquoted or added their spin to people's statements regarding 9/11 events. Same thing they have done for witnesses at the Pentagon, which is why as CIT constantly points out, it is so important to verify their accounts. If the official story was as we had been told, there would be no need for these types of exaggerations, spin, or otherwise flat out lies from the media reporters.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
She got the time wrong. It was a stressful time of questioning and she was obviously under physical and emotional stress due to her situation. She just got the time wrong.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
She got the time wrong. It was a stressful time of questioning and she was obviously under physical and emotional stress due to her situation. She just got the time wrong.

How convenient of an excuse.

How are you so sure? Because your faith in the OS tells you so?

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Or you could say that Jarrah didn't call at all because until it's proven anything is plausible. If you really wanted to theorise you could say that Senguen was involved and that Jarrah actually called her to tell her exactly when to report that he was missing, so that the authorities could formally inform the FBI (as they did) and they have their hijacker.
Meahwhile (still theorising) someone has paid Jarrah a squillion for his efforts, given him a new identity and passport, and he jumps on a plane with the Bin Ladens and flies out. Meahwhile Senguen, who is placed on the witness protection programme (this is a fact) disappears to later reunite somewhere with Jarrah.

Or you could ask whether the FBI checked all the calls logged on Jarrah's Miami telephone, especially the ones mentioned by Senguen. Because since she mentions the telephone numbers and how clear the call was, you could also assume that she thought he was calling from one the the numbers that she mentioned. One thing I know is that when you call your partner from overseas, they always want to know where you are.

Looking back, we spoke on the phone almost daily. I called him more often than he did me. During recent months, he frequently had different telephone numbers. The most recently used current numbers are: 0019548013169 and 0019547710620. However, I am not totally certain of the phone number mentioned last. I would have to check my phone bills at home.

And we can be sure that the German police also checked her phone bills, since they went all over her apartment. But we don't know if they checked the hospital.

And, you could also say -- about Senguen getting the time wrong -- that this is highly unlikely in a hospital as hospitals have a very strict timetable for when meals are served. Most hospitals serve breakfast, often tea or coffee at mid morning, lunch, afternoon tea, and dinner.
So it's very easy to recall time in a hospital by relating to when meals were served. Ahh, but you say, she just had her tonsils out -- and maybe didn't want to eat. Anything's possible.

If you really want to be skeptical you have to ask yourself why Senguen, whom I've said I believe to be a very intelligent girl, would want to contact the German police at all -- especially after such a short time. Especially considering the consequences: She was taken in for questioning, held overnight, had her apartment searched, and ended up a witness on the witness protection programme.

Sorry about all the edits -- kept misspelling stuff.

[edit on 21-2-2009 by Fahrenheit451]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join