It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m Tired of It

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Irish M1ck
reply to post by slicobacon

You know, personally, I don't think anyone should sign anything without thoroughly reading it. However, you conveniently left out that his "transparency pledge" was for non-emergency situations.

This has been called an emergency, like it or not, and so that pledge doesn't apply.

reply to post by skeptic1

Hmmmm. If you watch this video from Obama's website, he never mentions "emergency" when speaking of his 5 day transparency promise. Another excuse, another lie. Your saviour is quickly becoming known as a charlatan.

Why is every comment against Obama labeled as partisan or racist? I had hopes for the guy - but he's losing me fast. I had really hoped something positive would come out of this presidency after the last 8 years but it just seems like a joke. At my children's expense.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Read the news.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

An entire post of bashing, and not one fact, not one thing that wasn't complete opinion (and partisan opinion at that).

And what exactly are all your alleged facts premised upon other than your own opinion? Also, speaking of partisanship, your post is full of bias and conveys only one message to anyone who reads it: "Obama is off limits to criticism".. Can you say: Hypocrisy?

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Irish M1ck

Gullible, naive, and grossly misinformed.

Propaganda, brainwashing and tripe.

Those are the words that come to mind when I first read your thoughts and secondly as they relate to the "Stimulus" plan!

No offense, bud... A generation of YOUR thinking has landed us in the mess were in. If you really want to save this country, you are going to need to transcend politics and political ideology and start embracing the concept of punishing criminal behavior - the very behavior of the politicans, bankers and Corporocratic overlords.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Wow.

An entire post about being against partisanship and one-sided thinking....that is completely partisan and one-sided.

It's quite obvious you believe Obama should be immune to any sort of criticism, especially in regards to the so called "stimulus".

So what? Are we supposed to wait 3 or 4 years to voice our opinions on the bill?

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Read the news.

Enlighten me. And forgive me for taking Obama's direct quote from his campaign website as an Obama quote and not listening to the MSM.

I just love the way some people love mentioning Rush Limbaugh in a political discussion! He's an entertainer, not a politician! I don't listen to him but I think its a sign of the time when even the President is concerned by what Mr Limbaugh says!

Regardless of political party - Obamas credibility is dropping faster than my 401k.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by LLoyd45

Lloyd you and your buddys here made up your mind about Obama and any democrat before they could even open their mouths. Theres no objectivity left in you fellas when it comes to this, just "blah blah blah this will happen, that guy looks arab, I base my assumptions off ideology" from yall... every day.

The OP clearly outlined the basic facts... we are yet to see the full extend of our new presidents term before we can claim doom. We are yet to see the full effects of the stimulus, which will probably be towards the end of Obamas first term... so nobody can really talk. I gave Bush a chance in 2000... I hated the guy, knew he was a neocon, but stuck by him until he decided to lie and it became apparent he was not a good president towards the end of his term. Same with clinton, same with Bush snr. Now

Im giving Obama his term before I talk, why dont you do the same... or by the least stick to the relevant issues... it aint good following round trigger happy depressive doomsday rightwingers all the dang time...

[edit on 23-2-2009 by southern_Guardian]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join