It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Santelli Sreaming for Sanity and ACTION!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I think Rick Santelli was responsible for the tea party protests! A modern day patriot if i've ever seen one.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
double post

[edit on 19-8-2010 by epsilon69]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Kudos to this guy
You know what the amazing thing about this is? Here he is, saying on LIVE news, stop the corruption...and myabe went international! A media voioce is telling the truth, to us and the world on live tv...the corruption on wallstreet, congress, ect....
and in the end..has anyone really listened outside of us reading this post? i mean i would hope so!! so massive stampeeding protests go straight to wallstreet and congress..allt he anger for them too see, how careless government and wallstreeet is.
Youde think with all the layoffs, and more to come..people have more thqan enough time to angrily protest* youde think!!! public voices need to be heard, otherwsie wallstreet and the feds will simply steamroll over us all.
Its past time to go back to making everything in america made* hell today i got news sneakers..this time i got NEw balance sneakers and socks! both made in USA* i noticed the socks were 80% cotton an 20% polyester, as opposed to Jerzees or fruit of the loom, made in central america, middle east, and 100% cotton...but EF it! its american made*

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I cant believe this thread popped back up again, but glad it did.

I remember watching this that morning, it was so inspiring. He only said what everyone else was saying. He just had the kahonas to say it on tv. I have respect for that man.

Absolutly that man started the tea parties. BUT he had to tone it down or loose his job so Glen and some others ran with it. Someone needed to because it WAS going to happen. I thought it was great that for the longest time after, the guys on the floor hung tea bags off their screens.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mrsdudara

I remember watching this live in the morning too. I was so happy he brought the topic up that i couldn't keep from smiling. People like him are the true heroes in society, the ones who stand up and speak their minds in the face of opposition.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join