It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck - Bible prophecy taking place. UN to rebuild ancient Babylon.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
!Thread Resurrection!
I've been reading some of the info here on about the US rebuilding Babylon. At the same time, a Dr David Jeremiah has been covering this off on a local radio station, to a point. I've attached a link to it. Its basically going over the fact that Babylon, although being rebuilt, will be eventually destroyed. I hope you folks will listen to this. It makes you think.. If not, well, its no skin off my nose. I found it interesting.

Its not a Youtube Vid, but an actual link to his website. Its about 29 mins long, and you can even minimize the screen and let it run in the background.

David Jeremiah

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
The Curse of Babel

Before the great Tower was built, all people were of one accord and one language. Scriptures say that the gods became afraid that humans could now look into the heavens and accomplish anything they desired.

Today, we have "Windows" and we can see into the "Heavens" (heavens being the hierarchy power structure above us--i.e. those in power who claim to speak on behalf of "god") and all this is accomplished by a Tower that transmits through the airwaves.

This "God" (or rather men who play the role) came down from Heaven (not from a galaxy far away, but rather a metaphor for their ivory towers) and destroyed what the people were doing. At that point, this "God/s" created diversity among the people by creating confusion in their languages. Even today we still have this. Are we not "confused" by the deceptive language of Legalese which entraps us unbeknowingly in a myriad of ways through invisible adhesions and deceitful tactics? Are peoples and nations not at constant unrest with divisions of every kind?

The prophecy of the New World is that there will be a "pure language". That is a metaphor. "Pure language" means "truth in your speech". Those who are already on board have nothing to fear.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Good old Beck turning into a TV evangelist

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ab2a0daa6b1a.jpg[/atsimg]

^^^ Beck in the middle, the kids represent his viewers...

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Interesting as I was in discussion in here in the blue beam thread about the word Babylon appearing regularly on TV radio over a few days last week. Almost subliminal, but others raised it as well. Serge Monast also raised the importance of Babylon in the BlueBeam exposure of 1994. Worth a read. Search Serge Monast, The NWo and project Blue beam for the thread.

Are the pieces coming together as I mentioned?

Respects

<< 1   >>

join