It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck - Bible prophecy taking place. UN to rebuild ancient Babylon.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I know this is just an youTube clip, but it seems legit.
What is the world coming to? Are these people for real ?
Things pretty much looks like 2012 is going to be an real event one way or the other. We have Warnings from Norwegian politician that has been verified by two independent scources and astronauts claiming ET are real.
Just look at clip and tell me what you think ???

U.N. to rebuild Babylon

And there are Un meetings about ET/UFO's coming infact..

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
And there are Un meetings about ET/UFO's coming infact..

Do you mean that the UN is going to have meetings about the possibility of ETs coming or that their having a meeting because they're coming?

They've been trying to rebuild Babylon for a while now [Sadaam started the ball rolling in the mid 90s]. I read the other day that Obama is giving Iraq $17mil to help. They want it to be a tourist city or something like that. [As a sidenote: People wanting to rebuild Babylon is one of the reasons why people have been saying that America is not the Babylon mentioned in the Bible, but actually the city. If you read through the Bible, you see that God doesn't care for it that much.]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Very interesting and good post. I have noticed several biblical prophecies unfold in the World lately, and as have many others.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
What prophecies are you speaking of, in particular?

I ask because I personally believe that there is nothing, that has to happen before the Rapture happens. [Yes, I'm pretrib, blah blah.] The only thing that might happen [which I think it will], is Gog's War [which will cause the Antichrist to confirm the treaty with Israel].

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
True. There is, however, several things that has to happen in order for the AC's return.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by octotom
What prophecies are you speaking of, in particular?

I ask because I personally believe that there is nothing, that has to happen before the Rapture happens. [Yes, I'm pretrib, blah blah.] The only thing that might happen [which I think it will], is Gog's War [which will cause the Antichrist to confirm the treaty with Israel].

It is related to the cropcircles, fortold maby the right word, Im not so good in english, It is supposed to come an comet under the moon as Earthly viewpoint,seen from earth if you wish. I shall track down the link for it !
My point was that youTube clip, but I truely believe all this wierdness is related together in one point in a time to come shortly, that is why the economy are failing or getting flushed, it is an sort of preparing for something new, and I dont think it is just the new Amero/Nau, some thing NEW, if you get me!!! I sound lost I know, but look around, things are slipping....
like W.Copper said: put the ET in the middle ....

Scroll down to the middle of the page and you see the CropCircles explained..
AstralWalker Page

[edit on 19-2-2009 by ChemBreather]

[edit on 19-2-2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by octotom

There has been, maby two last year, unless Im mixing the dates, I do remember one in March 2008 and one in october 2008, wich is debunked heavely ofcorse,I do however have a picture of a fax suposedly send from the UN meeting in March 2008...

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by octotom

Yes and ofcorse there is word of Saddam and planetX also...
I read it on some page regarding ufo base here in Norway/Narvik.
World is a wierd place......

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
www.newsdaily.com...

Yes, the Obama administration pledging 700,000 to rebuild Babylon

Creepy

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

I thought it was Solomon's Temple in Jerusalem that had to be rebuilt before the 2nd coming? Nothing to do with Babylon?

The video is of interest as an example of Fox trying to get the public used to Iran bashing so that they can invade....I think.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Isaiah 13:19-20: And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldees' excellency, shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah. It shall never be inhabited, neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation: neither shall the Arabian pitch tent there;neither shall the shepherds make their fold there.

During the latter days, we will see the Antichrist build his city called Tyre, in two parts, one on land, and the other at sea. (Ezek. 26)

"Howl ye; for the day of the Lord is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty. ... Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the [Babylonian] land desolate.’’

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

Don't worry kiwi, go back to sleep.

There is not a one of us, that in their wildest imagination can comprehend what is about to befall us.

You are not alone.

[edit on 032828p://bThursday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

haha you don't get off that easily!

So you're saying that as Obama is funding the rebuilding of parts of Iraq..he's the antichrist ( I believe you there haha but for different reasons!) and the end is nigh!

.....now come on....if that were true then Babylon (Iraq) would have to have been like Sodom and Gomorrah for all these years...and unless I'm mistaken Iraq...Baghdad ..Babylon has been populated and lived in for quite some time...still is even without Obama's reconstruction.

So this cannot be right...you cannot just cherry pick parts of Bible quotes you apply and ignore others!

;-)

[edit on 19-2-2009 by kiwifoot]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Pure anti-iran/middle east propoganda, that dude for fox news needs a good hiding and his jaw ripping off, he must be spoon fed by his superiors before getting to his desk unless he really does hold the perceived typical american opinion of any other non 1st world country.

(Not saying I or everyone has that opinion but alot of people do who aint from the US)

I bet the guy he'a got on the video link is a Zionist, just at a guess, ill do my digging so dont waste your time flaming me ill do it my self if im wrong.

1:10+ Presenter

i must admit he's a spooky looking dude

Since when did news reports use dude when describing another countries president or politician unless its the daily show (im from the UK so US news readers/reports may be a bit more liberal in a literary sense than here)

1:17+ Presenter

i think we should destroy any country that has missile parades or giant posters of their leaders

J-F-C!
, W-T-F!
, what is this guy on, you dont go professing such opinions on national TV or MSM for that matter, this guys needs his jaw removed before he's murdered.

From the OP vid:
Glenn Beck - Bible prophecy taking place. UN to rebuild ancient Babylon. MUST SEE!!

[edit on 19/2/2009 by phushion]

Regarding AC's theres was a quote posted here on ATS about charisma this and that, 4 points to be exact, ill have to find it and requote/post thread link here, at the time of reading i thought hell yeah obama, but as someone put there AC's, plurar not singular, and well Irans president isnt too bad of a person in reality, he aint no sadam thats for sure and theres just something about him that makes me think perhaps he is also an AC?

On the EU factor theyve been subliminaly letting europe know that babylon is going to be rebuilt, if im not mistaken they produced some "marketing" back in '99/2000 which depicted the rebuilding of babylon, heres a compare and contrast picture:

Redicecreations - Alan Watt - European Union & The World Empire

Plenty of links on there, debate about the sites credibility and watts for that matter but i find redicecreations to be a credible site compared to rense (which i do like with a critical eye)

The tower of the Louise Weiss Building (shown below), although it looks unfinished, was designed with the expressed purpose of resembling the tower of Babel as depicted in Brueghel's painting!

Source below:

Reversing An Act Of God

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
So I want to get this straight.
He is saying that Irans leades are crazy because they are looking for signs of the coming biblical events, yet the UN with US backing wants to rebuild Babylon.

Doesnt that sound like the UN and US are also trying to fulfill biblical prophecies as well?

I love double standards, It's OK to usher in our Messiah because he is going to kick your messiahs butt

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Baghdad and Babylon aren't the same place. The true Babylon is about 100 miles southeast [I believe] of Baghdad. According to Revelation it would be rebuild in the last of the last days and it would be destroyed.

The third temple is going to be rebuilt. The second was in Jesus' day. It was destroyed in AD 70. Many people believe that the third temple will be built during the first six months of the tribulation period because something will happen that shows that the Jews truly do belong on the temple mount...the Ark of the Covenant being found, perhaps?

Interestingly, there is an organization that's been preparing for a temple in Israel for a while now. They have everything they need, except a red heifer and, naturally, the spot to actually build the Temple. The Temple Institute

As for this being anti-arab/Iran propaganda, I would have to say no. Obama funding the rebuilding of Babylon doesn't mean he's anything. Clinton and W gave money, I pretty sure, and they're weren't the Antichrist.

Iran isn't trying to fulfill "Biblical prophecy". Rather, some in the Arab world are trying to fulfill "Koranic prophecy", which, interestingly enough, is the exact 180 of the Judeo-Christian eschatology.

None the less, these certainly are very exciting and interesting times that we live in. Maranatha!

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by octotom

I dont feel Obama is on the anti propo situ its this glen beck guy, read my post the points i highlight there should present the reason for my POV there

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Strange.

I have my doubts that this is actually predicted by the Bible, but that it is people trying to emulate Revelations to heard the people... on in the same in many ways, though.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
From this article I found (credible source) the USA has agreed in January 2009 to fund the rebuilding of Babylon.
I am not sure where the biblical quotes are about the rebuilding of Babylon.

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - The United States has pledged money to help restore the ancient Mesopotamian city of Babylon, the U.S. embassy in Iraq said on Friday, after years of damage by Saddam Hussein, foreign forces and plunder by looters.

"Babylon stands out among Iraq's rich contributions to humanity and "The Future of Babylon" project exemplifies the American people's commitment to the preservation of human heritage," the U.S. State Department said in a statement.

Reuters

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Well, The Bible do indeed clearly speak of a creation and a rise of an actual city of Babylon on the plains of Sinar (Iraq).
Indeed interesting times.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join