It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First contact with "new" alien race?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by bskivss3

Aliens are none other than Demonic spirits, perceived as another entity. They've come before as "Gods", and now as "aliens", the fact remains they're are extra-dimensional. this whole 2012 theory of a higher knowledge, and a evolving state, is the NWO/Illuminati lie, don't fall for the trap....

So 'Demons' pretend to be aliens to deceive us? They fly around in spaceships because that's much more convincing than simply terrorizing people the old fashioned way...? Come on, people. Aliens are not demons. If you're scary and you want to deceive people, you don't pretend to be something ELSE that's scary and deceptive. If they're deceiving us then they wouldn't be poking and prodding us and then erasing our memories.

We are not alone in the universe.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

Originally posted by benjiskylar
"If Nibiru is so close, why can't we see it? Because it's invisible!" Thanks...no really!
[edit on 19-2-2009 by SaviorComplex]

this is a common and boring question, who told you Nibiru is so close?

why don't you see Venus or Saturn wth your naked eyes?
because Nibiru is too far too see it

[edit on 23-2-2009 by keops]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Nibiru might be three years away
It can make sense if you try to make sense of it.

Simply, as it hurtls towards our sun it gets a greater gravity effect from the sun therefore causing it to go faster and faster!!!

easy im not saying it is definate but i think it explains it perfectly. Infact i believe ancient sumer beliefs

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Where did Benji go?? What other posts has he written

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Let me show you why this story is complete and utter crap. I suspect the kid was experimenting with some substances. . .

Pretend you are out camping and you are approached by non-humans and you have a conversation with them. Pretend the conversation last only 5 minutes and covers what is going to happen in the future.

Now, if you were relating this very enormous event, wouldn't you have it written down, word for word immediately after it happened? When you related it, wouldn't it be something like this:

"I was out camping, alone, on the north side of Mount X on the weekend of January 11. None of my friends could go, so I set out alone for a weekend of fishing. I was not drinking or taking any kind of drugs.

On Sunday morning about 1 a.m., I was looking at the moon through my telescope, a model XYZ and I heard rustling behind me. From the woods stepped three beings, all of which were five feet high, had bluish skin and large eyes.

The spoke to me using a device which translated their language, but not very good, so some of it was difficult to understand.

They claimed to have come from the planet Neue, the fourth planet orbiting a star in the Orion Nebula. . . "

Or, would it look like the first post of this thread? The emotions just don't match with this type of event.

This should be labeled "hoax." I suspect the kid is fishing for questions so he can improve his story.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
benjiskylar - - - - whether this was a real event or some kind of dream state.

You "feel" credible to me. I believe 100% you believe what you are reporting.

I am NOT saying it did not happen for real - - anything is possible IMO.

I personally do believe in Watchers and evolved civilizations.

Trust what you feel. Your soul is the only house of the truth. It cannot be told to you. We are our own best lie detectors...those of us who know our own souls can feel the truth and feel lies...like sylar from heroes. We need to trust our feelings more. who cares if someone else thinks we're wrong, it won't change the initial gut reaction we have. When you let other makes you doubt your own soul'intuition then you are in real trouble of losing your individuality and the reason you were made the way you are. Trust yourself and no one else. (unless you gut tells you to)

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   

[edit on 23-2-2009 by keops]

Saturn was visible last night to the east. You didn't see it? It was bright as all get out! Eyes to the skies. Check with stellarium if you are not sure.

helped me decipher between ufos and stars and planets. Lots of youtube videos of orbs and ufos are really just stars and planets. RESEARCH! And go outside and look around you. No matter what is up there, it's beautiful.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
The biggest give away was saying petrol remained the best form of energy.

So did you ask your ET friends how many lightyears/gallon their UFOs got LMAO

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
well - even though what i'm about to say is counterproductive to what im about to say. i will say it

why is this thread still alive, go read my post on page 8 or 9 about the TC credibility.

stop taking things at face value people.

if you want to keep posting at least do it in context of knowing about his previous "plans" to create hoaxes.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by Davood]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by keops

The posters insisting it will be here in 2012. In astronomical terms that is a negligable amount of time and for it to be here so soon it has to be close, very close. And yet we do not see any of the effects of a large, unknown body moving through the solar system.

Originally posted by keops

We can see Venus and Saturn with the naked eye, Mars and Jupiter too. Even if we can't "see" Nibiru, we should be able to see the effect it has on the rest of the solar system. And yet we can't...strange that.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Over 10 pages indulging a teenager's fantasy and hunger for conversation.

The desire for wonder among people is insatiable.

But after the thousandth abduction or direct contact story that proves to have no merit don't people start to wonder?

The UFOlogist phenomenon is as strange as the aliens.

Mike F

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

whats nibiru and why does eveybody abbreviate things . it make me feel a failure for not knowing what a cop etc is

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I heard that planet X is not visible because these aliens have been on a few thousand year rage party and that some tripped out 4ft alien forgot to switch off the cloak machine and switch on the planets landing light.

On a serious note, there is nothing going to happen in 2012 as nothing happened with that scam on Y2k bug..looools... I wonder how many rushed out and bought supplies. For the record, ill be here in 3 years so i guess we can discuss why they decided not to show up.

Has anyone tried a knock knock joke when they encounter an alien. ? You would be surprised at their response .

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Wow! I saw some beings like this one time too! They said they were from the planet ganja who arrived in a bong ship! They told me that their planet was running out of papers and that sticky stuff that held it all together. They were also interested in hookah technology.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by VelmaLu
Let me show you why this story is complete and utter crap. I suspect the kid was experimenting with some substances. . .

Pretend you are out camping and you are approached by non-humans and you have a conversation with them. Pretend the conversation last only 5 minutes and covers what is going to happen in the future.

Now, if you were relating this very enormous event, wouldn't you have it written down, word for word immediately after it happened? When you related it, wouldn't it be something like this:

"I was out camping, alone, on the north side of Mount X on the weekend of January 11. None of my friends could go, so I set out alone for a weekend of fishing. I was not drinking or taking any kind of drugs.

On Sunday morning about 1 a.m., I was looking at the moon through my telescope, a model XYZ and I heard rustling behind me. From the woods stepped three beings, all of which were five feet high, had bluish skin and large eyes.

The spoke to me using a device which translated their language, but not very good, so some of it was difficult to understand.

They claimed to have come from the planet Neue, the fourth planet orbiting a star in the Orion Nebula. . . "

Or, would it look like the first post of this thread? The emotions just don't match with this type of event.

This should be labeled "hoax." I suspect the kid is fishing for questions so he can improve his story.

This is the same thing that came to my mind. The story wasn't believable from the start. If something like this happened to you, why would you wait for individual questions to be asked? I would recount everything that happened and everything that was said to me as accurately as possible. The mood, tone, and content just don't make sense.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by VelmaLu

This makes me laugh because I think of a great song by a band that is "out there". Listen to the song "Rosetta Stoned" by TOOL, then read the lyrics, because you won't understand a word he says through most of it.

To summarize, he encounters an alien being, is chosen as the "one" to reveal to the world the ending...even tells himself to write it down...and then he realizes he forgot his pen...

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

How do you know you are not being duped and in fact the new world order are not feeding us a bunch of lies. Do you even know if neptune exists have you seen it with your eyes?

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Couldn't help but add my two cents worth here...
10 pages? 10 pages discussing an obviously made up story. The best excuse now would be for him to admit to having some high grade weed at the time... just to try to save some face here.
As many of our esteemed peers have already stated, it is just not presented in a way to suggest it is any more than a fictual account. My guess is that the entire "lone camping" event never even took place.
Seriously, if they truely wanted to spread their knowledge amoungst us, why give the message to a lone camper with no credibility, poor ability to recount the story and no way to verify anything he tells us?
They don't have to appear at the superbowl, but they could at least approach a larger number of respected people and offer some evidence of their existance.
I'm off now... I'm sorry I added to this thread and gave the OP more credibility by replying. I hang my head in shame...

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join